what the rules of the events? - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what the rules of the events?
Sunday, May 27, 2007 9:30 PM
hey guys, im new to all thsi and would love to come to these events and check stuff out, but whats the rules about it. Is anyone wlecome? Can you book your own hotel and just come down to walk around the event for the day. i wouldnt be able to make it to the one in orlando this year (maybe next year), but im close enough to go to the gm tuner bash. Let me kno, thanks!

Re: what the rules of the events?
Monday, May 28, 2007 4:19 AM
yeah its just a regular car show.... even if you do show you dont have to stay at the host hotel. although its recommended. if you arent showing your more than welcome to chill with everyone.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 11:14 AM
ANYONE is welcome....you don't have to have a cool name or even cool car to come. No one's car is ever complete so by all means don't think just because your car isn't extreme no one's gonna like you. We have all been at that beginning stage at some point, and for those of us who are fortunate enough to get a lot more stuff done, we have the same amount of fun anyways. I'd recommend grabbin up a hotel room, registerin for the show, and also for racing if you'd like to race. Let us know know if you have any further questions

Sunday, June 03, 2007 3:44 PM
i understand that we are all racing the same types of cars but some are more modified than others. my sunfire is bone stock and i wondering if you were going to have seperate classes for autocross?

96 Cavalier base
2.2l manual
Sunday, June 03, 2007 4:33 PM
absolutely....autox will be classed according to mods using SCCA rules and regulations. Most people will be the stock class (I forget) and STS

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search