anyone need a hotel room for the bash? - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone need a hotel room for the bash?
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 2:13 PM
i'm giving up my reserved hotel room for this year's bash (HOST HOTEL). i am going to call and cancel it by the end of the week. if you are looking for a room, give me a call and i'll let you take over mine if you want. the rooms are all booked up, i believe, so this is a great opportunity!

Re: anyone need a hotel room for the bash?
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:02 PM
confirm....the block is full. So take this oppurtunity if ya need a room!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 9:17 PM
We are canceling our reservation at the host hotel tomorrow if no one wants it, it is a king size bed with a jacuzzi.

If you want the room, let me or Karo know ASAP.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 9:25 PM
oooooOOOOhhhhh you guys got one of the coveted jacuzzi rooms? lucky SOBs. hopefully it finds a good home.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 9:31 PM
snoeterp82 wrote:We are canceling our reservation at the host hotel tomorrow if no one wants it, it is a king size bed with a jacuzzi.

If you want the room, let me or Karo know ASAP.

i've got one too... same thing. i won't be going either, so PM or IM me to take my reservation.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:04 AM
All you bastards not going.....
~~Shakes Head~~

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:58 AM
hey now....im a POOR bastard. do you think i want to NOT go to a bash that is right next door to me? i mean a 2.5 hour trip isnt a very big deal usually. but between not having ANY $$ and the fact that both of my cars are pretty much dead.....i dont have much of a choice.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:10 AM
Ben.... I know. I was just busting everyone balls and for the females......

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, July 19, 2007 7:43 PM
Why's everyone bailing out???

I wanted to meet some of you too. Steph, Karo, tony.... bah..

I really don't have the money to go, but i've waiting 3 years too many and now when i finally get to go.... alot of people are backing out.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:13 PM
Nity9CavSedanCRJ (RDFABS) wrote:Why's everyone bailing out???

I really don't have the money to go, but i've waiting 3 years too many and now when i finally get to go.... alot of people are backing out.

I can't get the time off of the work and we have to fly to Maryland in 4 weeks so that I can take my finals and see my family.

school and family > bash

There is always next year when both of us will have graduated by then.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:47 PM
Nity9CavSedanCRJ (RDFABS) wrote:Why's everyone bailing out???

thats how it always is. Most people want to go...but some have to drop out for one reason or another. it's like that no matter the event you plan, whether it a car show, a wedding or just a family BBQ. People's schedules changes, lives happen and they can't make it. I'll see em next year no worries

Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:55 PM
i really wanted to go this year, but i simply don't have the money for it. it wasn't an easy decision not to go, but one i had to make.

Friday, July 20, 2007 6:52 PM
Saturday, July 21, 2007 6:59 PM
I realize there are more important things in life than car shows. I'm going half assed ( w/o my car due to it not being completed) but i will be in person. Maybe next year everything will work out better for everyone!

Saturday, July 21, 2007 7:15 PM
mine is still available...

Saturday, July 21, 2007 7:31 PM
See you @!#$s who are going there.

<3

Saturday, July 21, 2007 8:34 PM
Nity9CavSedanCRJ (RDFABS) wrote:I realize there are more important things in life than car shows. I'm going half assed ( w/o my car due to it not being completed) but i will be in person. Maybe next year everything will work out better for everyone!

does it run?

if it does...bring it. "mine's not completed" WHOSE IS? I bet less then 5 people can say...they're truly honestly done. nothing more to do lol. We know whose cars are projects and whose are piles. The bash is a MUCH friendlier atmosphere then the org. why? people who are at the bash care enough about the care and people to show up. the @!#$s that no one likes don't show up cuz they simply don't care enough to. I'd like to see your car myself, I really like it...even in its current state. so bring it bia

Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:00 AM
sorry guys, i can't make it now. coming home from a show last night i hit some road constuction and blew out the front end. its driveable but with about a $500 price tag to fix plus $300 for new front tires im pretty much tapped out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:36 AM
Damn that suck J

I won't be going either....new job new hours....I might make the drive one of the days after I get off so I can get my t-shirt

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Sunday, July 22, 2007 11:43 AM
-MD- LD9 wrote:Ben.... I know. I was just busting everyone balls and for the females......

yeah i figured you were....but that doesnt make me any less disappointed that i cant make it *tear*

anyway, room is a free for all now. hopefully it goes to someone for our show....

Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:52 PM
(sigh)

I hope at least a few people show up!

Because STOCK is boring...

Sunday, July 22, 2007 9:03 PM
carroll!?!! what?!! road constructions sucks!! you may try to file it with the county... ive heard that they will pay for damage from pot holes.... not sure if this will apply/work for you.

uh, im still have no idea if i can or not... it'll be a last minute thing for me. I def. wont be there friday. and not sure if i can drive out just for saturday (gas money) unless somsone lets me sleep on their floor... but seriously how many people are going to get depressed if i cant make it!

Sunday, July 22, 2007 9:44 PM
me me me me me!!!!

Monday, July 23, 2007 4:16 AM
it wasnt a pothole it was basically the lip from where they scrape the road away to reblacktop, pulling out it didnt even look high enough to me to bother lifting the car up, i dint think it be an issue at all. i was wrong.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, July 23, 2007 8:47 AM
I'll be there fawkers!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search