Bash Bash Bash - Page 2 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Bash Bash Bash
Thursday, July 26, 2007 6:14 PM
weere

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Thursday, July 26, 2007 6:17 PM
From the looks of it sykeeok and I won't b there till after 2300. But parties don't stop till 8 in the mornin, right?

Thursday, July 26, 2007 6:56 PM
so how do you guys like my @!#$ty ass hometown?
its the land of jnickel! just a couple mins away

Friday, July 27, 2007 7:26 AM
Well, it appears I lost cylinder #4 halfway there. Waiting for a tow truck to take me home now. This blows.

I do appreciate PJ and the NJ crew and their willingness to help me but it looks more involed than a simple roadside repair.

Friday, July 27, 2007 7:39 AM
Club 136! (DTP) wrote:
Bluzip01 wrote:Me, Ryan(cavattack), Brandon (boosted2point4), and Sarah Cox (lilcoxgt) will be there from STL!

ryan bringin his car??? PLEEEASE DO!

michelle...4:00-4:30...tomorrow?
Its sitting out in parking lot next to Fetter's.. I just stayed up 2 days to redo complete turbo setup and drove it straight here.. .Im tired as hell.... But I'm here with the car!!!!!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, July 27, 2007 7:49 AM
JuggaloZeke wrote:Well, it appears I lost cylinder #4 halfway there. Waiting for a tow truck to take me home now. This blows.

I do appreciate PJ and the NJ crew and their willingness to help me but it looks more involed than a simple roadside repair.

dude, that so blows... I was really lookin forward to chillin with you too... @!#$!

Good luck man, good excuse to build it!

On the flip side, my girl and I are goin swimming in the hotel pool. People should come join!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 8:52 AM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
Club 136! (DTP) wrote:
Bluzip01 wrote:Me, Ryan(cavattack), Brandon (boosted2point4), and Sarah Cox (lilcoxgt) will be there from STL!

ryan bringin his car??? PLEEEASE DO!

michelle...4:00-4:30...tomorrow?
Its sitting out in parking lot next to Fetter's.. I just stayed up 2 days to redo complete turbo setup and drove it straight here.. .Im tired as hell.... But I'm here with the car!!!!!

And it looked GREAT!!! Awesome job on it! Glad I got a chance to hang out and chat it up with you guys.

That goes for everyone else there, was great seeing you!!! When's the count down start for next year?

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search