Bash Damage Claims? - Page 4 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Bash Damage Claims?
Sunday, August 12, 2007 12:59 AM
I luckily didn't receive much damage. The tree branch that skidded across my hood and dented it managed to break off the right hand side mirror on Eric's Cobalt "GTX Sport" I'm a bit pisse about the shingles though. If the hotel is going after their contractor about the shingles, then in all sense of fairness anyone that received damages from the roof shingles should be looking into a claim against those contractors responsible also. Those of you that weren't there and didn't see it have no idea, it was rediculous how everything was coming apart. The roof was literally coming apart in SHEETS!!! It wasn't just a random shingle here and there, there were whole sections breaking off. Seeing as how no other building around had sustained damage like that, and even the adverse weather didn't warrant that extent of damage, the cause can only be linked to improper installation of the tiles.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:17 AM
Whos arguing that?

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 11:48 AM
sndsgood wrote:
TRD Cav Fire wrote:
JLAudioCavalier(1bad02cav) wrote:I just laughed out loud at the god comment
I'm not trying to be rude, but if you could not post in this post about things unless your car is in deed in the damaged list. I'm trying to keep this on topic as much as I can. Thank you for understanding.

I just found out that since I don't have the Toyota Parts on the insurance I don't get to add that into the added value of the car. Also don't have the rims on the car either. So I guess after this I'm going to have to make sure to add things like that without going crazy. I will know more tomorrow what everything is going to be.

this is the reason im going to have mine appraised soon. most people dont bother to look at their insurance to see what is actually covered and what is not, then you end up reading a post about how the insurance company ripped them off.
Well I just thought I would let everyone know that my car is totaled out. I took off all the Toyota stuff and still got 4,200 for the car. So I will make out in the end for sure since I only paid like 3 for the car. I just bought another car, and also sold off a good deal of parts so I'm getting a free trade up from the Sedan to a fully loaded 2dr Z with less miles. I'm going to update wheels and most of the Toyota stuff on my insurance.

Monday, August 27, 2007 8:40 AM
I just filled my claim, Tuesday the 4th I'm surpossed to drop it off for at the body shop and they will have it for 7 days of repair.

total cost to me $100

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:32 PM
Mine was close to $3K... It's sitting up at Fetter's shop... Will get done when it gets done... I'm in no hurry and all it does is sit in the garage anyway... I did some tuning on it before I dropped it off and when we get done with it it will need a clutch

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:45 PM
mines in the shop now. should be done some time next week i believe. dont want to ask for a date and rush it.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:50 PM
the seal is the only real damge on mine...im jsut gonna have the whole car painted next year.....no point in claiming it..painting that section will cost as much as the decuctable so im gonn ahve to ay for it anyway

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Thursday, August 30, 2007 1:33 PM
My car is not getting fixed.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Thursday, August 30, 2007 1:44 PM
Jeremy Y?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search