2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE! - Page 6 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Monday, March 03, 2008 1:32 PM
i'll most likely be there...David bunch of us Show go up as a group.. some peeps form Ohiocustom..if you know what i mean.




Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Monday, March 03, 2008 3:11 PM
(tabs) wrote:

Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:

Alexis wrote:

DroptopPaul wrote:



Friday - NOTHING BUT SOCIALIZING!!! I will be doing some group activities that really don't involve our cars at all, like go kart racing, and bowling or something. Just for everyone to get acquainted with one another.


strip bowling?? I'll win

giggity...though we do go to a strip club...im sure they wont mind if a guest joins the stage

i say we have erod lead all AG member on a strip club run. alexis works the pole to get all AGers free booze!


i 2nd this motion.


---


Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Monday, March 03, 2008 5:48 PM
i'll be there if my car's ready. can't wait!



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Monday, March 03, 2008 7:05 PM
YES!!!! i don't have to drive 12 hours this year its only 11

i'm game lets do this



http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Monday, March 03, 2008 7:14 PM
z22cavrs(PERRY) wrote:

YES!!!! i don't have to drive 12 hours this year its only 11

i'm game lets do this


mad love for this guy! we might be caravaning this year



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Monday, March 03, 2008 7:17 PM
damn im going to ohio twice this year scary


SATCH PROGRESS THREAD!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:07 AM
I'm in! My first Bash!!! Only 4 hours away too!




-Mark
2002 Cavalier LS

Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:45 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:

z22cavrs(PERRY) wrote:

YES!!!! i don't have to drive 12 hours this year its only 11

i'm game lets do this


mad love for this guy! we might be caravaning this year


This would be the caravan me and brad will be in.



FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 8:17 AM
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:54 AM
I'll be there and hopefully not sleeping in my car this time, lol



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:57 AM
Gregoiro (Greg C) wrote:

I'll be there and hopefully not sleeping in my car this time, lol


there might be space in my room if my buddy can't go. if he can there might still be space if you don't mind a floor spot.




Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 4:38 PM
Got my days off, Now I need a room. There any hotel info yet?





Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:20 PM
Quote:

Hi.


You better be coming Jay!! The honorary "black Jason" cannot come without the support of the JBOM





Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
LD9 for Life
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:14 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:

Hi.

Mad love to John Popper




Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:38 PM
WOOOT WOOOT!!! I've been waiting for this for a looong loong time.
The 3800 Turbo Sunfire WILL make the trip!
Total Est. Time: 7 hours, 36 minutes Total Est. Distance: 452.37 miles

raven wrote:

If I do make it this year I will probably be there Wednesday if I leave here on Monday. Hotel for me though might be a little tricky, if I do end up going I'm not going to have very much notice so I probably won't be in the same hotel as everyone else.


James, Im not sure which way you would go, but if you want, you can crash at my place on Wednesday night. I will be leaving Thursday and maybe staying in Michigan with one of the J-bom guys and getting there Friday.



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 1:53 PM
im new to the scene, and would love to come to this.

Any chance a group of people will be driving down from Ontario???

im in Toronto,

Jay
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 2:06 PM
JaYo wrote:

im new to the scene, and would love to come to this.

Any chance a group of people will be driving down from Ontario???

im in Toronto,

Jay



there are a few guys coming down from your way.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 2:35 PM
JaYo wrote:

im new to the scene, and would love to come to this.

Any chance a group of people will be driving down from Ontario???

im in Toronto,

Jay

Im heading there from Toronto, a bunch of as are.



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:20 PM
z22cavrs(PERRY) wrote:

YES!!!! i don't have to drive 12 hours this year its only 11

i'm game lets do this


F'in right only 11 hours, I'm bringing the 2nd gen this year! DTP you could meet up with perry and me to caravan the rest of the way to ohio.



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:24 PM
sykeeok wrote:

Gregoiro (Greg C) wrote:

I'll be there and hopefully not sleeping in my car this time, lol


there might be space in my room if my buddy can't go. if he can there might still be space if you don't mind a floor spot.


Apperciate the offer, but me and 2 of my other friends are going to be splitting a room, but thanks



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 4:53 PM
Wade Jarvis wrote:

DroptopPaul wrote:

z22cavrs(PERRY) wrote:

YES!!!! i don't have to drive 12 hours this year its only 11

i'm game lets do this


mad love for this guy! we might be caravaning this year


This would be the caravan me and brad will be in.



maybe we'll just have to pick up ryan and vince on the way to

except brad isn't invited if he doesn't bring his car



http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827

Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 6:55 PM
ill most likely be coming about 4 hours away bringing some people with me too never been 2 a bash before would really like to go
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:02 PM
z22cavrs(PERRY) wrote:

Wade Jarvis wrote:

DroptopPaul wrote:

z22cavrs(PERRY) wrote:

YES!!!! i don't have to drive 12 hours this year its only 11

i'm game lets do this


mad love for this guy! we might be caravaning this year


This would be the caravan me and brad will be in.



maybe we'll just have to pick up ryan and vince on the way to

except brad isn't invited if he doesn't bring his car


yeah not sure how thats going down this year, i hope it goes down just like last year, that split the driving up and that was real nice.



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:14 PM
what were average room costs last year? i know every place is different just curious is all




The one, the only, ME.
2465 lbs without me
141 hp @ 6300 (ran out of rpms)
123 ft lbs @ 5200
running lean on stock ECU
megasquirt here i come
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash DATE/LOCATION INFO HERE!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:20 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:

z22cavrs(PERRY) wrote:

Wade Jarvis wrote:

DroptopPaul wrote:

z22cavrs(PERRY) wrote:

YES!!!! i don't have to drive 12 hours this year its only 11

i'm game lets do this


mad love for this guy! we might be caravaning this year


This would be the caravan me and brad will be in.



maybe we'll just have to pick up ryan and vince on the way to

except brad isn't invited if he doesn't bring his car


yeah not sure how thats going down this year, i hope it goes down just like last year, that split the driving up and that was real nice.


well it's still early we'll just have to stay in contact and once we figure out departure dates pending work schedules and what not see what we can do



http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search