2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input! - Page 14 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 5:41 AM
lol well I'm on the fence with the sunfire, to many projects and somethign needs to go. hopefully i can still meet up with everyone the only show I have in July now is the 13th that I must attend so any other weekend and were good.




Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:35 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

and if they all show up i'll be the one getting screwed . but id prefer to just to get a chance to see those mentioned all together.


hehe you won't be the only one but, who cares, I enjoy hanging out with everyone. Agreed if they all showed up it would be an AWESOME photo shoot!
lol.... Its ok Jason.. Your going to kill me this year... I agree with you Michelle, Sweet as hell photoshoot. Erin and I plan on making it, just need to make sure funds are good and a date to make sure we can get off work....



P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:54 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:

Dayton is a nice area, I really like it, so we should have all kinds of fun. (not far from Xenia) I figure 15 minutes TOPS for hotel travel to track
Kilkare is a decent track (and they are not too anal on rules such as shaved doors ) That would be awesome to have it in Dayton as there is plenty of stuff to do and it would be kool to be back in my old stomping grounds.. Paul, are you talking with the Chryslers(owners of KilKare) ?? We used to rent it out a few times a year back when I lived there....



P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 4:05 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

Clipzed Z24 wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

and if they all show up i'll be the one getting screwed . but id prefer to just to get a chance to see those mentioned all together.


hehe you won't be the only one but, who cares, I enjoy hanging out with everyone. Agreed if they all showed up it would be an AWESOME photo shoot!
lol.... Its ok Jason.. Your going to kill me this year... I agree with you Michelle, Sweet as hell photoshoot. Erin and I plan on making it, just need to make sure funds are good and a date to make sure we can get off work....


we gotta get the same shot we did last year. same people and everything



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 5:55 PM
pretty sure i'm gonna make it this year!!!!



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 6:01 PM
Viral (Kris) wrote:

As long as the show doesn't conflict with another big show here in Ontario, I think you may be seeing a few of us Canucks taking the long trip. Looks like Big Poppa, Bummrz, myself (and I'm trying to get a hold of Phewes and a few others) will caravan together.


i will be in the waterloo/kitchener area visiting family, i've talked with chris (sweetness) already and if im able to make it to ontario/ohio i was gonna see who else was going down and tag along




Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:32 AM
sounds good, I know for certain that Vince (Big Poppa), Darren (Phewes), Justin (Bummrz) and I are going, so the more the merrier.


______________________________________
2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT - Supercharged

Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 8:02 AM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

DroptopPaul wrote:

Dayton is a nice area, I really like it, so we should have all kinds of fun. (not far from Xenia) I figure 15 minutes TOPS for hotel travel to track
Kilkare is a decent track (and they are not too anal on rules such as shaved doors .


Well thats damn good to hear.










~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
______________________
WHITECAVY no more
2012 numbers - 4SPD AUTOMATIC!!
328 HP
306 TQ
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 9:01 AM
DatWhitecavy wrote:

ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

DroptopPaul wrote:

Dayton is a nice area, I really like it, so we should have all kinds of fun. (not far from Xenia) I figure 15 minutes TOPS for hotel travel to track
Kilkare is a decent track (and they are not too anal on rules such as shaved doors .


Well thats damn good to hear.
I used to run there all the time with the car shaved..... Only got kicked out once(when air ride was on it) my elbow hit the switchbox and down she went.... I used to run the Chevelle more than anything there....



P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:08 PM
lol Ryan do they really kick you OUT or just kick you off the track itself? lol











~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
______________________
WHITECAVY no more
2012 numbers - 4SPD AUTOMATIC!!
328 HP
306 TQ
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 1:53 PM
Viral (Kris) wrote:

sounds good, I know for certain that Vince (Big Poppa), Darren (Phewes), Justin (Bummrz) and I are going, so the more the merrier.




for that reason im hoping it falls on a good date.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 2:48 PM
DatWhitecavy wrote:

lol Ryan do they really kick you OUT or just kick you off the track itself? lol
off the track...



P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 3:54 PM
Ohh ok, i can handle that then lol.

Paul, make sure they dont have a problem with shaved doors buddy











~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
______________________
WHITECAVY no more
2012 numbers - 4SPD AUTOMATIC!!
328 HP
306 TQ
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 8:28 PM
DatWhitecavy wrote:

Ohh ok, i can handle that then lol.

Paul, make sure they dont have a problem with shaved doors buddy
I am not sure if I would ask that... But trust me, its easy to get through Tech there....




P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 9:37 PM
yeah i wouldnt run around asking those questions.. its not like you can be like:
"are shaved handles ok?"
"no"
"ok lemme go change them out real quick" like you could if they said ur vert top had to be up or you had to have a helmet lol


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

WTF, Butt sex is not like sticking your finger in a jelly donut. -Alexis
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:30 AM
fake handles. just get some stockers, double sided tape, and put em on when you go through tech. they arent going to look that hard if they let you get through w/o handles anyway. problem solved




95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Thursday, February 28, 2008 5:23 AM
Lol exactly, stick on door handles FTW hahaha











~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
______________________
WHITECAVY no more
2012 numbers - 4SPD AUTOMATIC!!
328 HP
306 TQ
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Monday, March 03, 2008 11:42 PM
So is there a date for this thing yet or what?



Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Monday, March 03, 2008 11:56 PM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search