2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input! - Page 9 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2008 GM Tuner Bash plans...everyone input!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 9:01 PM
Paul... get to work, I'm going to the bash this year ... Im going to see if I can get DEI to sponsor to do something for the bash as well

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Thursday, January 31, 2008 9:19 PM
Yeah, see if they want to set up a vendor booth, have an installer there showing how easy it is to do

Thursday, January 31, 2008 9:31 PM
Will do, hopefully I can get in contact with the north east rep next week, to see if he'll send someone out there for it.

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Sunday, February 03, 2008 10:16 PM
Mez cants wait to brings meh car

Monday, February 04, 2008 2:28 PM
Well, I just got off the phone with GM. Our show is something they're looking for. I'll get a call back friday and we'll see how involved they can be. But...they WANT INVOLVED...so that's exciting I've still got some more developments working, I think you guys are going to be really excited this year

Monday, February 04, 2008 2:36 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:Well, I just got off the phone with GM. Our show is something they're looking for. I'll get a call back friday and we'll see how involved they can be. But...they WANT INVOLVED...so that's exciting I've still got some more developments working, I think you guys are going to be really excited this year

im already at half mast

---

Monday, February 04, 2008 4:46 PM
w00t

Monday, February 04, 2008 5:20 PM
just tell us when and where and quit withholding information

i know where you live!!!

yes, both!

Monday, February 04, 2008 5:32 PM

Monday, February 04, 2008 5:43 PM
you, paul, are the man. its true. youre a wee little man, but the man nonetheless.

kudos on the work!

coming back in 2008...
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 6:54 AM
Chesterton (Chuck) wrote:
DroptopPaul wrote:Well, I just got off the phone with GM. Our show is something they're looking for. I'll get a call back friday and we'll see how involved they can be. But...they WANT INVOLVED...so that's exciting I've still got some more developments working, I think you guys are going to be really excited this year

im already at half mast

only half? im at full, im def. gonna try my hardest to make it to the bash.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 7:09 PM
I dont know if it has been mentioned and im too lazy to look thru 9 pages, but Norwalk raceway err... Summit motorsports park or whatever the hell they call it nowadays... has a campground adjacent so any hippies can stay outside if they dont want to pay for the hotel. Also it would eliminate the drive to the track for the party poopers that dont want to roll with the crew.

I was only gonna take the friday off work but the way this is shaping up i might just have to take the thursday off too so i dont miss anything at all lol

---

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:38 PM
norwalk isn't looking too bright, we'll see here shortly

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 1:54 AM
Ill try to go..

Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:44 AM
Can't wait.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, February 10, 2008 11:36 PM
I am too tired to read 9 pages. But when will this be and is there a location for it??

-Mark
2002 Cavalier LS

Sunday, February 10, 2008 11:47 PM
Im down to go hopefully it is in Ohio though, seeing im from Columbus Ohio Dates?? I cant Wait
Monday, February 11, 2008 7:56 AM
I'll be there....probably in the HHR again.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, February 11, 2008 9:13 AM
20bucks the date ends up being the weekend im out of town.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, February 11, 2008 9:49 AM
whats the weekend, I'll make sure to collect 20 bucks my window is mid june to early august

Monday, February 11, 2008 12:08 PM
*hoping for late July or early August*

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 1:57 PM
12th-19th is when were going on our trip. up thru pennsylvania then to niagara falls, then toronto then thru detroit and back home. that 20th is slamology as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 2:11 PM
We are here to help where we can, and we can get a lot of support from the Cobalts also... Just let us know, we will do what we can also to make it happen.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:02 PM
Just like some other people, i cant force myself to read 9 pages. but i was there last year, and had a good time even with the freakin storm. and as long as its in ohio, thats enough for me. i slept in my car last year cuz the hotels were booked. and i'm not afraid to do it again haha. i will for sure be there for the whole thing this year 100% i can't wait

that would be sweet if GM helped us out with stuff, you're the man paul

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:55 AM
Scott Wolf wrote:Just like some other people, i cant force myself to read 9 pages. but i was there last year, and had a good time even with the freakin storm. and as long as its in ohio, thats enough for me. i slept in my car last year cuz the hotels were booked. and i'm not afraid to do it again haha. i will for sure be there for the whole thing this year 100% i can't wait

that would be sweet if GM helped us out with stuff, you're the man paul

replies like these are what inspires me to keep doin it he slept in his car, because he supported the event that much. think i owe ya a drink buddy lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search