JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match - Page 17 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:38 PM
I was too believe me. I couldn't be more mad about it. My car has another dent for the body shop thanks to my anger issue and it breaking down today.... Bah @!#$ it. Oh well, @!#$ happens what ever.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 9:24 PM
Tim - You said you werent goign to be there this past sat so there was no reason for me to go

JL - next year dude

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:18 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:Tim - You said you werent goign to be there this past sat so there was no reason for me to go

JL - next year dude

yeah but i thought it was a test on your part to see if i even showed. 7pm came and i left to see dark knight.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:10 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Bring all your secret weapons. Don't give 2 @!#$s what anyone thinks of this, because I have spent the last week fixing the car and it is STILL having charging problems. SO I dropped it off at a garage and told them to fix it for me... but it won't be ready until Monday most likely. SOOOOOOOOO I will be showing up in my ever so monstrous 1991 Cutlas lol.

yo man I was just kidding....

I posted under that you probaly missed where i typed my 1997 kia sephia lol

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:50 AM
phils KIA vs the cutlass let's see it!

Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:04 AM
lol the kia wouldnt make it to pittsburgh let alone ohio

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:15 PM
i smoke all you foos!

Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:36 PM
We'll test that theory soon enough

Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:38 PM
WHAT?!?!??!! NO MUSTANG?!?!??! NO RACE?!?!?!?!?

Son of a biotch... my lappy dies for a few days and I have to read this?!?

Friday, July 25, 2008 6:53 AM
haha no no Phil I know you were joking. I would totaly race the Kia though! I think I might auto-x the Cutlass on Sunday LOL

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Friday, July 25, 2008 2:49 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:We'll test that theory soon enough

lol ok

Friday, July 25, 2008 11:14 PM
Me: Wanna Race?

Tim: I dont have my drag radials

Me: neither do I........

Saturday, July 26, 2008 7:26 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:Me: Wanna Race?

Tim: I dont have my drag radials

Me: neither do I........

douche bag, you know how weak the rear end is in the camaro. i dont want to risk blowing the rear out here and having to pay a 16 hour towing bill from my house to here and back. and i dont think you or anyone in Ohio would help me with the bill if it happens. atleast at BSD i can have it towed home at a reasonable price if that happens. but if had that gm 12-bolt im looking to get, your ass would be grass Mr. 14 second with the new blower

Sunday, July 27, 2008 11:53 AM
weaksauce

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, July 27, 2008 11:56 AM
no fights over the weekend that i saw. although maybe a close call once or twice. and here i was hoping zyaaaaaaaa was gonna kick JL's ass lol. maybe next time!

Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:01 PM
The White Miss Cleo (tabs) wrote:no fights over the weekend that i saw. although maybe a close call once or twice. and here i was hoping zyaaaaaaaa was gonna kick JL's ass lol. maybe next time!

Phil was ready to rumble after a failed tea bagging of rodimus. lol

Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:20 PM
I think a few people were ready to fight JL, lol

Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:36 PM
Gregoiro (Greg C) wrote:I think a few people were ready to fight JL, lol

yeah...

I think its bad that when someone walks up to a group of drunk people the drunk people tell them to go away lmao...

tim - yeah...

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, July 27, 2008 6:59 PM
Yea well I think the real @!#$talkers were exposed this weekend and who really "BITCHED OUT"

Sunday, July 27, 2008 10:54 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:Yea well I think the real @!#$talkers were exposed this weekend and who really "BITCHED OUT"

i came out this weekend to have and get drunk not race you.

Sunday, July 27, 2008 11:53 PM
The White Miss Cleo (tabs) wrote:no fights over the weekend that i saw. although maybe a close call once or twice. and here i was hoping zyaaaaaaaa was gonna kick JL's ass lol. maybe next time!

whoa whoa whoa here....

lol i never had any beef with him, he out right came up to me and told me he was @!#$ talking me and was gonna @!#$ my wife or something... i just blew it off. i gave him a beer, we shook hands and all was good and dandy

Z YAAAA AT THE BASH, @!#$S!!!!!

Monday, July 28, 2008 12:34 AM
hahahahaha, You know that whole "there is no tone of voice on the internet" thing? And how you can know someone on a website and hate their guts then hang out with them, and love them.... well.... I said I was gunna @!#$ ur wife and send you the vid BEFORE I met you lol but in all honestly, an absolute stand up guy... and I mean way up... like what 6'5??!?! LOL seriously though, thanks for taking my drunken babble lightly and keeping it to NO fights... Although I heard Phil yellin and screamin between blackouts... Phil, clue me in? lol

AND on that "go away" note... I only remember ONE person saying that to me.... because I took 1 thing too far, then we cleared it up... seriously, clue me in on EVERYTHING, I was blacked out more often than not lol

Monday, July 28, 2008 5:25 AM
I gotta say that JL was a very nice fella to meet. Your ok in persons in my book bud

Honestly so is Matt as well.

Everyone is just a retard on the internets

Monday, July 28, 2008 5:47 AM
JL - drunk people hitting me for no reason after being a dick to me all weekend... but we talked things out sunday morning... it's ok...

in all honesty you're a person that people either love or hate... which may either be a good or bad thing

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, July 28, 2008 6:04 AM
z yaaaa wrote:

whoa whoa whoa here....

lol i never had any beef with him, he out right came up to me and told me he was @!#$ talking me and was gonna @!#$ my wife or something... i just blew it off. i gave him a beer, we shook hands and all was good and dandy

nah i was joking. although i would have tossed in a few bucks to see it happen. not cause ive got anything against dustin (except that he used my red bandanna to wipe his ball sweat with) but just because i think it would have been hilarious to see. plus i think you could have done the job admirably.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search