JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match - Page 20 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:27 AM
Wade Jarvis wrote:

Funky Bottoms (Event) wrote:


Wow just wow. You come in with this attitude that you are better than everyone else and make giant posts half of which does not pertain or was never being argued and act like you know everything.


its not an attitude.

bottom line, many of you got offended by scrufs post.....if you really feel he acted sh-tty towards you..... whats the FIRST thing many of you did? started acting just like he did......what makes YOU any better. and if you all feel that you are better than him, why did so many of you get pissed off? whats the easiest way to not give a sh-t about someone....ignore em. but if you feel he was soooo "beneath you"...... you all just stooped to his level.

THE SAME THING NIKKI POINTED OUT....


if i post something short, some idiot runs with it and takes it as i am "acting" better than them.... if i post something too long another will complain about length, dont read it, glance at one thing, and make the wrong assumption about it...... either way it goes to show many of you would rather argue online than actually using the forum with any thinking process.

THANK YOU MS. CLEO for doing my psycho analysis.....but i dont feel or act as i am better than anyone else, i personally see myself as an equal.... but if my opinion makes you feel as if i am standing over you, man the f-ck up and stop complaining that someone IS "acting" BETTER than you. (its an ONLINE FORUM ...for those who are STILL clueless.....you cant DETECT TONES AND INFLECTIONS and ACTIONS from words on a post)... IF BY CHANCE YOU STILL FEEL INFERIOR ENOUGH TO CONTINUE COMPLAINING.....maybe you just are inferior to others and you get pissed off from it when you compare yourself to others???? i dunno. you brought it up, puddin


i simply pointed out a few points pertaining to scrufs post and others post.... ALL of it pertained to posts made in this thread. (POINT OUT ONE THING THAT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO WHAT WAS B EING ARGUED....PLEASE....) including yours, but you seem to be too clueless to figure that out.


thats the most common BullSH-t JBO replies through the years...

"you act like you know everything"
"you act like you know me, you dont know me"
"you think you are better than everyone else"

get over it.

those replies, all of which are nothing more than half assed assumptions usually from pissed off dummies, needing some quick comeback line.



but i will apologize for one thing..... you among others seem to complain about giant posts as if it takes you 40 days and 40 nights to read a single paragraph. so, sorry that you have trouble reading, or that you have adhd or add or whatever other ailment you cant read a post, no matter the length and thing use some thought process to make a educated and civil reply.



as of now, i am done with this post, i'll leave the true idiots posting room so they can come on and be johnny bad ass and talk more crap about people that pretty much doesnt hold any truth or those only with the attention span of a goldfish . unsubscribed.




Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:34 AM
Wade Jarvis wrote:

Funky Bottoms (Event) wrote:

Joe Schulte wrote:

I just wanted a long, witty, intelligent response in which I have no plans of reading.

Thank you for such. You have informed us our vehicles are cheap, who would of @!#$ knew without you?


apparently the idiots on here who got offended when the point was originally made. although that wasnt the main subject of my reply, just a small single point....... but such is JBO, people never read much, but know everything..... thank YOU for proving the point of not being able to see the forrest because of the trees are in the way short enough for ya?



Fallen Angel wrote:

OMG people seriously.. Think about this for a second.

You're ragging on Scruf for "ragging on your cavaliers", but yet you're ragging on him for his choice in vehicles?

Pot meet Kettle???


hey, think about the life rule..... history repeats itself... what can you expect in general from the offended ones in this group? honestly???? even after valid points are made, some can only concept "he threw mud first"...but not any of the legit points he did make. its the same thing i quoted carlin about being offended. so yea nikki, you are right...pot meet kettle .....


Wow just wow. You come in with this attitude that you are better than everyone else and make giant posts half of which does not pertain or was never being argued and act like you know everything.


Wade, Joe - That's how art is... comes in here with the lightning the clouds and angels singing and most importantly the high and mighty arttitude (intentional) that his @!#$ dont stink, he is better then everyone else, and he makes posts that are extremely too long and people don't bother to read in the first place. 99% of his posts could probly be summed up in 10 words but since he's got nothing better to do he makes himself seem smart....

Art - this was between Matt and Dustin, other people including yourself and myself got into the mix... Where did scruf come into the picture? Nothing he has NO connection to anyone of the "main" characters in this story, he got into it which was none of his business and when we gathered together to defend what we love to do... he tried to rag on US for driving cavaliers when as wade pointed out he himself drives subpar vehicles... Nikke - Pot meet kettle (thanks). Don't bring a match to a fire fight and expect not to get burnt.... And as far as this forrest BS goes... I gots me a chainsaw.... So go on, come back at me with a post that's way too long... and waste your time...





LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:37 AM
So if Art left, does that mean Nikki's done posting in here too?







Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:41 AM
Your last post did nothing but cement my point and my opinion of you. The truth is you are not worth my time. Be glad I even give you a short response for you to nit pick apart and turn into a half page worth of BS. Nothing I say to you will change anything. I have been down that road once before with you. We wound up arguing and saying nearly the same thing but still going on and on over nothing.




Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:53 AM


FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:52 AM
My car is better than all of yours.



Fusion 9 Design // For all your web design needs!
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 1:27 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:

Tim you can go ahead and keep blindly defending him all you want but you didnt have the balls to accept my challenge at the bash either. Another race would simply mean more pointless dick swinging conversation between us which I have zero interest in. This issue is over far as I'm concerned.


how do i keep defending him?
and 2nd i came to the bash for fun. not to race you. i didnt want to race 8 hours from home and end up breaking the car. you know how weak the rear end is. it started to whine on the way out to the bash. which means im treading on thin ice with it. and if i did break out there, would you have helped pay for the towing bill if i needed one? probaly not. atleast if i break at BSD or Numedia i have people within 45 minutes of each track that can tow me home if need be. when it comes to stuff like that, im not stupid. i learn from my mistakes. but when i get that new rear end in the camaro, ill let you know



Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 1:55 PM
I really have no place in this whole new Art, Phil, Scruff and Wade thing. I will leave that all alone...

BUT For Matt to act understanding about MY CAR BREAKING AT 7PM THE NIGHT BEFORE I LEFT FOR THE BASH, shaking my hand, and all that... then getting home and running his mouth behind his keyboard, WOW. seriously. I seriously wish I had known it was going to be like this. I told myself "if he is as mature as he needs to be at the bash, i will keep it civil. If he is anything like he presents himself on the internet, he has quite a rude awakening coming." All and all I am not overly surprised that you would act like this, Matt. It's ok though, if I started a thread about a race and a bitter rivalry, just to show up, make almost 300hp and still only run mid to high 14's, I would be doing al the keyboard commando'ing I could to make myself feel better about such a waste of money. If it makes you feel any better I will get you timeslip pics. I am actually looking up the local track's test n tune schedule.


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:49 PM
FstCavZ24 wrote:

So if Art left, does that mean Nikki's done posting in here too?


probably.. seem's like it's a parade... all we need is the little munchkins to walk around and throw us tootsie rolls...

Wade - well said



LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:56 PM
lets see some pics of the mustang in action



http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 8:09 PM
JL - I have no interest in talking to you, I had none at the bash, and I have even less now. Keep in mind also track timing was broke so don't act like you know how fast I went, I mean I have a slip here for 12.5 and I was into 4th gear before the line which is 107mph or more so who knows how fast that run was for real. And its not like you were even at the track and saw anything yourself. I tried to keep it civil at the bash, hoping that in person and after these 3 years you werent as much of a douche, I didnt want arrested for doing something I really wanted to do.

But seriously dont come to the bash and talk @!#$ on everyones car including mine when you yourself didnt even have one there. Don't deny doing it either. I heard your stupid @!#$ when I was out in the lot at 3am the night before the dyno straightening out my tune and when I was testing out the water injection at the dyno. Never in going to ever single bash since 2003 have I ever met someone that ignorant that passes themselves off as an "enthusiast" and talked so much @!#$.

My hatred of you stems from you doing the same thing in 2005 at our club car show where all you did was talk @!#$ on all the cars in the show while attempting to be a judge with the owners right in front of you! Its obvious now to me that you haven't learned anything in that time. Honestly your one small opinion of me makes very little difference on this forum to this group of ppl because they witness firsthand what a douche you are and the kind of person I am. The one that would help out just about anyone that needed help with their car, ppl I didnt know hardly at all.

At least my waste of money starts and runs and even in broken condition got me 450 miles home at 28.9MPG, can you say the same for yours?



1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85





Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:54 PM
lulz





Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Friday, August 01, 2008 12:23 PM
event's posts make my head hurt.



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Friday, August 01, 2008 3:19 PM
My only reply to 3 posts above mine... BAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /end


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 1:55 AM
Holy crap who pi$$ed in everyone's cheerios???

Anyone even notice I rarely post on here anymore? (the forum period)? Because I don't normally speak much unless I have something to say. People usually bitch about my posts being long, so I shortened it for those who can't read anything more than a sentence or two and has said "pot meet kettle" and a few more words.

Does it make anyone any better than another person, if person 1 says something "offensive", and someone else retalliates with the same thing? No, makes you just like that person, I'm so sorry if you don't have the intelligence to comprehend the whole "pot meet kettle" analogy.

Also, knowing both Dustin and Matt (as far as the earlier posts go), any post I made in the earlier part of the thread was made ONLY on my observations and was my opinion. I'm guessing everyone else is allowed to have one and I'm not? Is Scruf not? Art? Oh that's right, I'm guessing no one is allowed to have an opinion or thought about anything that anyone else disagrees with? Yes that last statement didn't make sense, because everyone (not EVERYONE) but a lot of people are getting all butt hurt over the freakin internet. It's the internet, if you don't like it, try the real life thing. And me? I have a life outside the internet, which is why I'm rarely on anymore... at this exact moment I happen to be bored and can't sleep.

FstCav and Phil, wtf is your problem with me?


It would seem some people can't comprehend simple logic anymore.

And I had not seen one single post by Art where he came off as being "holier than thou" or like he was better than everyone else. Looked to me like he took the situation, read the posts, and formed an outsider's non-objective opinion on the situation at hand. I never once in the time I've known him have EVER seen him sit there and be one to act like he's better than everyone else. I've always viewed him as being a humble person who tells it like it is, but does so in a respectful manner and explains his perspective.

Scruf has always been a very blunt person. He's been very helpful to those who are respectful and ask for help, but yeah he'll act like an ass to someone who's acting like a douchenozzle... no tolerance for BS.

I have no tolerance for BS anymore. Maybe I'm getting older I have no clue, I can be a very patient person, or I can be very short with people depending on their attitude. it's the internet I don't care, I'm not going to sit here and get offended from someone I don't know or hang out with on the internet. Maybe that's the problem with people today, everyone takes things way to personally anymore. Why doesn't everyone take a Xanax or drink a beer or something and mellow out a bit.

But seriously, who pi$$ed in everyone's cheerios?




Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 2:49 AM
I read this post, and on some points I LOL. On some points I just sit here and think WTF. And some things I just don't know.

Here's what I do know.

Scruf brings up ONE very valid point. The bash is for going and having a good time. And not to settle grudge matches because 2 people are talking @!#$ on the internet to each other about who's car is faster. I mean, I don't have a problem with grudge matches. Honestly, I'd like to race against someone else at the bash with a 3100/3400 swap, but I don't go around here talking @!#$ to everyone to make that happen. I'm the only one who shows up with one, which sucks.. I could try to race the L67 swapped cars for fun, but that's still a bit one sided. And I'll be honest. As much as I don't approve with Scruf coming on the board and talking smack to get everyone pissed off, I can see where he's coming from. Because i've done it before, and it's funny to read the reactions that you get and just watch the entire post go downhill. Especially on JBO, it's been that way for years. Although, the talking @!#$ behind the keyboard isn't limited to just the 'cheap youngster cars' . It happens with everyone.

JLAudio - Lets be honest. I got along with you. And I think it's downright hillarious at times the way you would talk to some people. But it might not be good to @!#$ talk to people at the bash like that. Try to have an open mind about it. Maybe there's cars that I see and I don't really like (which in my case is typically the show cars) but it's not my car, so I understand it may not be what I like. A lot of people come up with a lot of different cool @!#$, even though i might not like it at first, there's usually something that I find that really reaches out and grabs my attention. And to be real bluntly honest there's no other way to put it than... "EXCUSES ARE FOR LOSERS". It really does not matter the reason why you didn't bring the car to race. Be it a legitimate reason or not. The bottom line is that your car did not come to the show and prove it's worth. Maybe it's actually broke, but you still FAIL. At this point, you're trailing behind and holding an 0-1 record.

Event - Long posts trying to prove absolutely everyone wrong in a thread is just dumb. Though, I can't really say in this one I'm doing a whole lot better of a job than you.

Fallen - I belive FSTCav and QBE's problem may stem from this. From what I've noticed, any time Event comes in and make one of his wickedly long posts, that make him seem extremely smart, you have to chime in as well and either try to add to what he said, or defend him for no reason also attempting to make a megahuge post. He does not appear to need any additional information to be posted in his threads, nor does he appear to need anyone to defend him. Additionally, you try to make the posts sound like your intellegence level is really high too. But when one gets down and reads it, you still sound exactly the same as an 18-20 year old girl who still needs to grow up. Remember that we're not 19 and we're not your boyfriend, you can't just talk to us that way and get us to agree with you. HOWEVER, I've noticed that on your posts where it is just general interest to you and Event hasn't already tried to own on someone your replies are short and sweet like they should be when it's not necessary to post any real critical technical data. To be honest, I don't know their actual reason for having a beef with you, but from general observation this would be my guess.

Rodimus - I can understand the not liking someone else that's at the bash. Best I could say is just to tolerate the person. It's not like you'll have to be around them forever. Hell, I know of a few people at work that I don't like. Well.... I guess I more or less hate them. To the point where the one person I seriously think deserves to die in a firey car wreck (the guy has a real bad habit of getting drunk and driving and has wrecked into people's houses and stuff, somehow still retaining a drivers license). But when I get around the dude, as much of a dick as I think he is, i just try to make the best of it. Kind of the "grab your ankles and try to smile through it" kind of thing. I never actually have to tell the guy that I think he's a dick or bitch at him. It's just one of those things where he knows, so there's probably no reason to have to post and call him out on anything.





Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 6:55 AM
i think the most hilarious part of this post is Rodimus's numbers with his new supercharger and all his mods.......



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:09 AM
ShoOff, Who's car did I trash talk at the bash and how drunk was I? As far as I remember, I didn't have a major problem with anyone's car, I ALWAYS keep an open mind with that kinda stuff.... except maybe the guy with the RSM charged sunfire, broke ass kit, shoddy paint, and old shirts holding his battery in place, who showed up at the car show..... but seriously, if i down talked anyone at the bash I;m sorry. That isn't really my style at all.


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:18 AM
SHOoff (Tuner Bash Beer God) wrote:


Fallen - I belive FSTCav and QBE's problem may stem from this. From what I've noticed, any time Event comes in and make one of his wickedly long posts, that make him seem extremely smart, you have to chime in as well and either try to add to what he said, or defend him for no reason also attempting to make a megahuge post. He does not appear to need any additional information to be posted in his threads, nor does he appear to need anyone to defend him. Additionally, you try to make the posts sound like your intellegence level is really high too. But when one gets down and reads it, you still sound exactly the same as an 18-20 year old girl who still needs to grow up. Remember that we're not 19 and we're not your boyfriend, you can't just talk to us that way and get us to agree with you. HOWEVER, I've noticed that on your posts where it is just general interest to you and Event hasn't already tried to own on someone your replies are short and sweet like they should be when it's not necessary to post any real critical technical data. To be honest, I don't know their actual reason for having a beef with you, but from general observation this would be my guess.


My posting in this thread, or anywhere else has nothing to do with Event/Art. I'm so sorry that I happen to read a post he's posted in and the responses and offered my own opinion. His presence in the post also has nothing to do with why I post. Oh I'm sorry too that I happen to have a lot of the same view points. Additionally, I don't TRY to make the posts sound like my intelligence level is really high, I type how I type, and that is generally the way I talk in real life. I have absolutely no reason to try to come off as being intelligent to post and impress people on the internet, and I'm sorry that you feel like me offering my own opinion based from my own observations on other people's ignorant assumptions seems like "an 18-20 year old girl that still needs to grow up." I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not, like it or not, it's my own opinion, I'm not trying to persuade anyone to agree with me. Quite frankly, the only reason I even still come to this site at all is because of the few people on here I still talk to, and to help out with stuff in the exterior forum.

The only thing I'm puzzled by is how you form the opinion that I'm like an 18-20 year old girl that still needs to grow up. There's a TON of people on this forum that "still need to grow up". I define immaturity as people slinging insults at people for no good reason, name calling, talking sh*t (and by talking sh*t I mean people saying things as being fact when they have no proof whatsoever to back it up, or with malicious intent to harm someone else in some way), and whining and crying about things that are a part of any "normal" adult life. I personally don't see how you get to that conclusion, but hey, it's your opinion I guess. I can't say I've never come on here and posted something to vent, tons of people have. But generally, I don't speak unless I have something I want to say.

*shrugs* Oh well.






Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:39 AM
*pats nikki on the back* it's ok. just take a deep breath and let it roll off your back lol


On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:49 AM
having a V8 automatically adds 2 inches to your penis. having a LS1 adds 3 inches to your penis



Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 9:49 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:

*pats nikki on the back* it's ok. just take a deep breath and let it roll off your back lol


It already rolled off my back LOL. I really don't care either way. I just find it amusing some people are allowed to have opinions and others arn't, and that everyone gets so butthurt over things on the internet. "ZOMG so and so busted on muh ride!" Holy cow, is it REALLY that hard to realize that EVERYONE has differing opinions, and that EVERYONE likes different things and has different tastes in things? Seems like common sense to me.

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING, no my mentions of Matt busting on my car as an example of the sh*t talking was NOT because I was "offended" by him bashing on my car, it was said to illustrate a point in the pattern of sh*t talking. I honestly don't care who likes my car and who doesn't, who likes me and who doesn't, I was just puzzled by the statements made by FstCav and Phil, seemed to come out of no where.





Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 10:49 AM
themarin8r wrote:

i think the most hilarious part of this post is Rodimus's numbers with his new supercharger and all his mods.......


what i think is funnier is you trolling around JBO still even though you have no j-body.



Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 10:52 AM
z yaaaa wrote:

themarin8r wrote:

i think the most hilarious part of this post is Rodimus's numbers with his new supercharger and all his mods.......


what i think is funnier is you trolling around JBO still even though you have no j-body.


Rod doesnt have a j-body anymore and he still "trolls" around JBO



Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 10:52 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:

ShoOff, Who's car did I trash talk at the bash and how drunk was I? As far as I remember, I didn't have a major problem with anyone's car, I ALWAYS keep an open mind with that kinda stuff.... except maybe the guy with the RSM charged sunfire, broke ass kit, shoddy paint, and old shirts holding his battery in place, who showed up at the car show..... but seriously, if i down talked anyone at the bash I;m sorry. That isn't really my style at all.

Do you realize who the original owner of that car was?

Not that it's the same, minus the disappointing RSM setup. Still comedic!







Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Saturday, August 02, 2008 10:58 AM
99redz24 wrote:

z yaaaa wrote:

themarin8r wrote:

i think the most hilarious part of this post is Rodimus's numbers with his new supercharger and all his mods.......


what i think is funnier is you trolling around JBO still even though you have no j-body.


Rod doesnt have a j-body anymore and he still "trolls" around JBO


yeah... and?



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search