NOPI E-Town ECOtec Fun!! - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NOPI E-Town ECOtec Fun!!
Monday, May 05, 2008 10:50 AM
Well GM brought out the big rig for NOPI at The Old Bridge Englishtown Raceway Park and it was well worth it! ECOtec fans showed up in force to show their support for the ECOtec race teams and get some exclusive inside info that is available nowhere else but at the GM ECOtec VIP Owners Meets. Getting to me the race car drivers one-on-one, getting inside info about the new LNF Turbo'd HHR and Cobalt, getting to see the 1400hp ECOtec drag cars up close and personal, It just doesn't get much better. I met a lot of cool owners from every side of the ECOtec family from an awesome GMPP Supercharged Cavalier to a kick-a$$ Custom Panel HHR. I had a blast meeting everyone and from the reports I got I'm pretty sure everyone had as much of a great time as I did. It was great to see what everyone was doing to their cars and what everyone's plans were for the future! About 900 people we're asking me when the next one around E-Town was going to be, because they had such a great time at this one and trust me GM hears your cries. Thanks so much for everyone coming out and rest assured there will be another one soon! Keep a look out on GMTunerSource.com for all info on these Owners meets.
Here's a link to the whole album of pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gmtunersource/sets/72157604505692144/

And here's just some cool pics from the event:

Re: NOPI E-Town ECOtec Fun!!
Monday, May 05, 2008 2:13 PM
it was pretty cool corey, I hope GM does more events like this in the future.

I showed up late, and missed most of the good stuff =\ but it was fun regardless. I'm glad the weather cleared up so we could have a decent day at the track

I'll load some of my own pictures when I get home later today

Monday, May 05, 2008 3:25 PM
i had a great time was there all day

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, May 05, 2008 3:27 PM
my supercharger looks so nice in ur pixs

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 8:25 AM
z28guy wrote:my supercharger looks so nice in ur pixs

Dude you have a kick ass setup!!

Really clean, nice cavy.

I put your pics up on gmtunersource.com too since you had the sticker spreadin the love under your hood

Was checking out your engine and wanted to ask you one question:

Why don't you have the intercooler hooked up?
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:29 PM
I didn't get it hooked up yet I just got the supercharger on 3 weeks ago sorry the car was so dirty

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search