JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match - Page 19 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JLaudio vs. Rodimus Prime - The grudge match
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:11 PM
^^^ i forgot where it said performance means everything...

while your lightweight 600cc rocket might be able to crank off some good times it looks horrible. and your truck? hahahaha

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:30 PM
The White Miss Cleo (tabs) wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:For real?

And Ben, I don't recall telling you i wiped my balls with it,.,... but I guess you just kinda gave it a little sniff when you got it back, eh?

it was a subtle joke, referring to you as a dick head

that was supposed to have a winky face after it. oops

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:15 PM
ah, kids and their originality.

Cya people, enjoy your little cars.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:17 PM
enjoy your 4.70+ a gallon!!!!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:45 PM
sorry, my job pays for my diesel.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:07 PM
^^ Did it also pay for your mad tyte JDM intercooler?? Your 6.5 is up to what maybe 250 HP now? Have you had the joyous experience of replacing teh injector pump?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:53 PM
Scrufdog wrote:
Wade Jarvis wrote:
Scrufdog wrote:as usual, everyone talks sh!t behind their keyboard and then nothing happens at the bash..... and people wonder why I got out of cheap youngster cars and got into trucks and bikes......

Eventually people will realize the bash isnt for 'manning up' and its just for fun and having a good time, like the old days. 2001 or 2002 was the last time the bash was actually worth the money to go. After that people got all tied up in defending their little d!cks over the internet.

Oh well, glad some people had a good time.

Dude shut the @!#$ up. Your truck is nothing special and neither is your bike. You were not even at the bash this year.

your right, I wasnt there, because I gave up a couple years ago. As far as my rides go, you may not like them, but either of mine will turn heads and better times faster than your list of rides. Sorry, didnt mean to talk sh!t about your economy car.

Damn your stupid.
Do you really think your 1995 Honda CBR 600 F3 is faster than a 2002 Yamaha R6.
Secondly I have got news for you your truck is NOT faster than my car or better looking.
YOU FAIL

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 2:45 AM
You don't own an R6 RETARD

Unless, of course, your so stupid that you didnt realize that it says you SOLD it in your profile.

I've never been impressed by a car that has wheels. woooo. make the outside match the 'inside' and we'll talk. Bagged LD9 has the 'full package' going on with his ride, go to his profile, take notes where needed.

Wow, this is the most I've been on this site in years.... Think I'll get back to ignoring anything having to do with J's for awhile again. Enjoy yourselves. Bu-bye.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 3:38 AM
Scrufdog, since when did you get a stick up your ass.

The Scrufdog I remember, while opinionated, still helped the community and thoroughly loved and defended his 2.2L cavalier.....

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 5:45 AM
sit and wait... just replaced a charger in a lift.....

no doubt about the helpfulness. i come around every few months and drop into the forums and help people. even if someone calls me an ahole I'll still offer advice.

i guess as i get older i get grumpier and more opinionated.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:18 AM
Scrufdog wrote:You don't own an R6 RETARD

Unless, of course, your so stupid that you didnt realize that it says you SOLD it in your profile.

I've never been impressed by a car that has wheels. woooo. make the outside match the 'inside' and we'll talk. Bagged LD9 has the 'full package' going on with his ride, go to his profile, take notes where needed.

Wow, this is the most I've been on this site in years.... Think I'll get back to ignoring anything having to do with J's for awhile again. Enjoy yourselves. Bu-bye.

LOL I am well aware of what my profile says...after all I wrote it. The point remains you ran off at the mouth about your out of date bike and truck and then attempted to degrade everyone here multiple times.

I don't care if you like your truck better than a jbody. There is nothing wrong with that. Whatever floats your boat, but that does not give you the right to come in and talk @!#$ to everyone on here. If you don't like the crowd on the site or the cars then why waste your time on here? Are you that big of a looser. Just go GTFO.

I find it kind of funny how even your own friends can't back you up on this. That is a sure sign you have gone off the deepend.

By the way my car has more than rims. I would say my car is a total package. WTF makes you think my car is not a full package? Come on I am baiting you. Open your mouth and insert your foot just one more time before you leave the site.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:07 AM
Scrufdog wrote:i guess as i get older i get grumpier and more opinionated.

Nah, just being 31 years old and talking up a 11 year old truck and a 13 year old bike to impress us kids has to be depressing.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:08 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:

Nah, just being 31 years old and talking up a 11 year old truck and a 13 year old bike to impress us kids has to be depressing.

ROFL.

If I ever make it back to MI we're def going out for some drinks.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 2:36 PM
ouch

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:01 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:

I had to get bandaids and creme for that burn

I owe you 2 tacos

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:04 PM

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:02 PM
Scrufdog wrote:as usual, everyone talks sh!t behind their keyboard and then nothing happens at the bash..... and people wonder why I got out of cheap youngster cars and got into trucks and bikes......

Eventually people will realize the bash isnt for 'manning up' and its just for fun and having a good time, like the old days. 2001 or 2002 was the last time the bash was actually worth the money to go. After that people got all tied up in defending their little d!cks over the internet.

Oh well, glad some people had a good time.

Getting out of cheap youngster cars and moving to older more beat up and used cheap trucks and bikes...is not really a step up..

@!#$ happens, i know how bad Dustin wanted to race...it didnt happen...he also didnt start this thread....i am def sorry i missed the bash but as i said before, it was well worth it

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:24 PM
since the grudge match was not fulfilled is it possible to keep this thread alive for a year?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:42 PM
sooooo people have resorted to talking @!#$ about a truck and bike with a decent amount of mods, many custom done........comparing it to vehicles they HAVE had or someone else has.... isnt this the same egotistical reason this post was originally started? for some here it has more mods than your current cars, for others it has less.... but that really shouldnt be the issue....right?

naturally anyone who mods a cavalier performance wise should be looking to do SPEED or HANDLING.

naturally anyone who mods a truck would do it for RAW POWER and HEAVY DUTY stuff, unless you have a low to the ground "car-like" truck.... i rarely go to drag tracks and see large 2500HD's hanging with 13-14 second cars...... likewise i never see many show cars with 17 -18 inch wheels towing a couple tons and going off road.....

so how long will it take the general masses to figure out that comparing vehicles not even in the same class of use...is pointless.

everyone well some, has gotten offended about what he posted..... so who stopped and used brain #1 before replying?

lets face it.... dont get butt hurt, AND I DO STILL HAVE MY CAVALIER.... but they are cheap cars.... anyone living in denial of this IS retarded. thats personally why i loved mine. 300-350$ bought front and rear strut braces along with a swaybar on a cavalier... i just paid 279$ for one new strut brace on my Charger. honestly... with the price of mods as a comparison..... i WISH the prices were like my cheaper cavalier..... a complete poly bushing kit from peddersusa.com is 1900$ FOR POLY CHASSIS BUSHINGS!!!! you guys can do a cavalier for what? under 200-300$? its a cheap car.... but with its cheapness, it DOES have advantages as well as disadvantages.......the cobalt is in the same boat.

another fact..... more youngsters DO get these cars.....WHY? THEY'RE CHEAP!!!! duhh its a no brainer. i had two choices back in 98 when i bought my cavalier new..... a new cavalier or 5,000 mile Ford Expedition. for another 8 grand of what i paid new.... young kid in college chose the cavalier and smartly so.... i had money to spare as well.

so basically his statement is holding true. i know some may get pissed off cause its the truth, but lets face it....on the scale of quality interior and exterior....the j-body and cobalt are relatively cheap. i see it as a good thing.... others seem to have been offended. go figure.

scrufdog wrote: Eventually people will realize the bash isnt for 'manning up' and its just for fun and having a good time, like the old days.

i agree there. matt you can vouch... we messed with your drunk passed out self for hours in the parking lot in 2004!

honestly, anyone who doesnt agree with that, should end themselves, but end their parents first for creating them.... .... is that not a fact and true as well? the BASH is supposed to be for fun.... its called a BASH... NOT because bash in the terms meaning talk sh-t about others.... but in the term A PARTY!!!!...... no one should need a bag of hammers to nail this one..... if you do....WOW.... my main reason for going, even though i didnt even take my car...was for fun. someone specific wrote this a while ago..... but if you are constantly trying to prove yourself to others, you are constantly missing out on the fun of actually owning and driving your car..... he now drives a different car and was at the bash THIS YEAR..... maybe he went back to his old ways....i dunno.

scrufdog wrote:2001 or 2002 was the last time the bash was actually worth the money to go. After that people got all tied up in defending their little d!cks over the internet.

ok this is debateable.... i only went in 2004. basically for me, the bash was just a big college party spread out over a few hotels and a few of us went to the "JIGGLY ROOM" aka nudie bar, aka strip club---- anyone who has been to college knows what the parties are like the first few days before class starts when you wander around meeting people. did i enjoy myself??? damn right! was it after 2001 and 2002????....yup.... so naturally thats just his own opinion.... 2004 was great for me. the bash one week, howell automotive open house a week later. it was a great summer after graduating college. met lots of people at the bash, and had a great time.

has it gotten more ego driven since then.....sure. theres more people. theres faster cars...cars with more bling show shine stuff......theres more egos. more people bitched about location, then more people bitched about who won what over the years..... anyone remember the year everyone bitched about the guy who brought a car that was half done, primered it at the car wash and won the under construction class.....

whats the reason to bitch cause someone else won, even if he did do his car at the last second???????.....ego.

scrufdog wrote:Oh well, glad some people had a good time.

some people did. but i can garuntee you over the following weeks someone will bitch about something at the bash.... it never fails.

apparently DTP is doing this more or less SOLO.... so kudos to him! big time!... its a big ordeal to organize i've found out from jimmyz over the years when visiting him.

but one thing, people move onto bigger things....most times better. BETTER will only be dictated by what each individual sees as "worth it".... some of you will get nicer cars in the future... some may already have em.... some of you will be in sport compact cars for the majority of your life, cause maybe your situation is to where all you can afford and you keep making the same moves and never move forward....then kids come along, and other expenses.... so you never have the cash for a nice new car....

i know with scrufs work, he needed to haul a trailer and travel half way across the country to michigan, indiana, etc or down to FL.... a cavalier...even the convertible he had.....isnt exactly the best tool to do that. he got a truck. hes made improvements to it. its BETTER for what he uses it for. the bike.... a toy you can throw in the truck bed and have something to ride around wherever you end up working at..... is it better for him.... obviously.

i did the same... i have a car i can now strip and mod and do whatever i want....... and a daily driver/ road course-autoX/ long trip car

i am sure many of you out there have a SHOW QUALITY cavalier and a beater car or a luxury car for "family trips"......... if thats what works for you...then so be it.

sure you can rag on scruf for having a 10-12 year old truck....... i remember SOME idiots ragged on him for having a "beat up cavalier from 87 or 88" back around 2000-2001....aka doomie. maybe this is back too far for many to remember, but doomie was never a "show queen"..... i know i kept the car for the past half a decade. a wash and wax was considered rain and a new coat of primer.

but when you boil it down, was the car made to be pretty.....No.

it did run 13 second passes when he gave a @!#$ about it.... which is actually faster than many of the drag racers posting here. so to his credit, hes gone faster in an older car than many of you (not all however) that have sunk thousands and still have achieved it with newer technology.

so in all fairness, i've never known scruf to really get anything new... but he is known around here for taking older stuff many look down on and doing MORE things that the newer guys couldnt do or simply dont know how to do.

if he had bought a 60's, 70's AND 80's muscle car to restore (just going off the price he paid for the truck and what you could buy) sure those cars would need work.... but isnt that the point of working on cars.... to get something and improve it? why would it make ANY difference, legitamently, whether its a truck from the late 90's vs a trio of 60's through 80's muscle cars?......

i know someone has a smart remark waiting..... but before you make it....at least look up the facts first. and before you get but hurt and retort, sit and think about the fact that there is SOME TRUTH to what he said.... but it seems some just got offended by it

"the ones who deserve to be offended, will be offended" -george carlin

and for anyone who will complain about the length of my post, most COMPETENT 8th through 9th graders can read the full book "All Quiet on the Western Front" in roughly 3-5 hours or less... this post shouldnt be too dificult for anyones reading ability....

Thursday, July 31, 2008 1:52 AM
OMG people seriously.. Think about this for a second.

You're ragging on Scruf for "ragging on your cavaliers", but yet you're ragging on him for his choice in vehicles?

Pot meet Kettle???

Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:21 AM
in all honesty he started the mud slinging from his side of the bench

we never called him out, he came in here all high and mighty and started throwin mud around..

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:33 AM
QBE(Qwibby Soon to be Boosted) wrote:in all honesty he started the mud slinging from his side of the bench

we never called him out, he came in here all high and mighty and started throwin mud around..

BINGO
Thus why I said
"I don't care if you like your truck better than a jbody. There is nothing wrong with that. Whatever floats your boat, but that does not give you the right to come in and talk @!#$ to everyone on here. If you don't like the crowd on the site or the cars then why waste your time on here? Are you that big of a looser. Just go GTFO."

Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:47 AM
I have no interest in this thread or any other race vs. JL. He couldnt hold up his end, excuses, excuses, it doesnt really matter why the end result was the same. Tim you can go ahead and keep blindly defending him all you want but you didnt have the balls to accept my challenge at the bash either. Another race would simply mean more pointless dick swinging conversation between us which I have zero interest in. This issue is over far as I'm concerned.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:10 AM
I just wanted a long, witty, intelligent response in which I have no plans of reading.

Thank you for such. You have informed us our vehicles are cheap, who would of @!#$ knew without you?

Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:17 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:I just wanted a long, witty, intelligent response in which I have no plans of reading.

Thank you for such. You have informed us our vehicles are cheap, who would of @!#$ knew without you?

apparently the idiots on here who got offended when the point was originally made. although that wasnt the main subject of my reply, just a small single point....... but such is JBO, people never read much, but know everything..... thank YOU for proving the point of not being able to see the forrest because of the trees are in the way short enough for ya?

Fallen Angel wrote:OMG people seriously.. Think about this for a second.

You're ragging on Scruf for "ragging on your cavaliers", but yet you're ragging on him for his choice in vehicles?

Pot meet Kettle???

hey, think about the life rule..... history repeats itself... what can you expect in general from the offended ones in this group? honestly???? even after valid points are made, some can only concept "he threw mud first"...but not any of the legit points he did make. its the same thing i quoted carlin about being offended. so yea nikki, you are right...pot meet kettle .....

Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:49 AM
Funky Bottoms (Event) wrote:
Joe Schulte wrote:I just wanted a long, witty, intelligent response in which I have no plans of reading.

apparently the idiots on here who got offended when the point was originally made. although that wasnt the main subject of my reply, just a small single point....... but such is JBO, people never read much, but know everything..... thank YOU for proving the point of not being able to see the forrest because of the trees are in the way short enough for ya?

Fallen Angel wrote:OMG people seriously.. Think about this for a second.

Pot meet Kettle???

hey, think about the life rule..... history repeats itself... what can you expect in general from the offended ones in this group? honestly???? even after valid points are made, some can only concept "he threw mud first"...but not any of the legit points he did make. its the same thing i quoted carlin about being offended. so yea nikki, you are right...pot meet kettle .....

Wow just wow. You come in with this attitude that you are better than everyone else and make giant posts half of which does not pertain or was never being argued and act like you know everything.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search