2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here! - Page 11 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Thursday, December 25, 2008 8:49 PM
Wait... Gman(and I refuse to call you by your first name... your name sounds old, you are young lol). But why gave you problems?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart

Friday, December 26, 2008 12:37 AM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:
(tabs) wrote:
gmanz24 wrote:someone needs to take me under their wing this year cuz we had issues last time
sorry

i'll be your sensei, little grasshopper. if anyone picks on you, i'll kick their ass.

unless you deserve it....then i'll just watch as you get beat. or video it and put it up here. yeah, that would be better.

ohh how fast that would be on everyones topp favorite

we def need more vids, haha joe and ridin spinners that @!#$ is real!!!

JLAudioCavalier wrote:Wait... Gman(and I refuse to call you by your first name... your name sounds old, you are young lol). But why gave you problems?

the reason gary sounds old is cuz we got a gary the old guy on the forums

as for the second half of your post... english.. kthanx?

Friday, December 26, 2008 2:25 AM
Roofy wrote:Wonder if we can get a catagory for "worst overall gas mileage" or "absurdly low horsepower compared to engine size" initiated at the Bash???

NOTE*

Last year I got between 13 and 14mpg HIGHWAY average. That would have been an easy win.

I'll have to see what happens when I load the new tune in, that's supposed to take away the "excessive richness".

Friday, December 26, 2008 2:51 AM
ill protect you gman. and ill also teach you how to drink

Friday, December 26, 2008 12:08 PM
(tabs) wrote:ill protect you gman. and ill also teach you how to drink

im ready to go sailing!!

Friday, December 26, 2008 12:44 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Hey GTFO my RENTED trailer LMAO

Haha, sticker too!

-MD- LD9 wrote:Wow brad and Joe sitting next to each other.

Brad and I are cool?

Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:Schulte called and told me somebody pooped in the figgin pool, while i was casually pissing out my window of the room, @!#$faced no doubt..lol
good times gooood times

Dude, I never @!#$ called and told you that! I was confused when you were asking me about such.

...and Gary, granted whats-her-name was alright, and I probably would've smashed it, I definitely wouldn't have pissed away my bash weekend with it though. @!#$ lame. Ass like that is everywhere at home, fun at the bash isn't. Call me gay .

Friday, December 26, 2008 1:03 PM
gay

Friday, December 26, 2008 5:59 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Dude, I never @!#$ called and told you that! I was confused when you were asking me about such.

someone did, and i called you..i think..idk.. but i remember hearing it

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:27 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:

...and Gary, granted whats-her-name was alright, and I probably would've smashed it, I definitely wouldn't have pissed away my bash weekend with it though. @!#$ lame. Ass like that is everywhere at home, fun at the bash isn't. Call me gay .

ya i no, thats why i was sayin someone needs to take me under their wing this yr lol

there was def a few times i tried to avoid it and hide amongst people in the lot, or hop in a dif car to go somewhere like the track or dyno spot, she just wasnt into the car scene so she latched onto someone and became the vacation ball and chain, i happened to be the victim

this bash for sure ill be in the lot as much as the next guy and maybe more drunk than him too!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008 6:13 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
-MD- LD9 wrote:Wow brad and Joe sitting next to each other.

Brad and I are cool?

I must be thinking of another...

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:02 PM
gmanz24 wrote:
there was def a few times i tried to avoid it and hide amongst people in the lot, or hop in a dif car to go somewhere like the track or dyno spot, she just wasnt into the car scene so she latched onto someone and became the vacation ball and chain, i happened to be the victim

this bash for sure ill be in the lot as much as the next guy and maybe more drunk than him too!!

"i went to a sausage fest and got laid the whole time! booo hoooo!"

excuse me while i play the world's smallest violin for you. next year if its a problem, just tell whatever girl is bothering you that she needs to suck my dick while you hang out with some friends instead. ill take one for the team

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:36 PM
(tabs) wrote:
gmanz24 wrote:

excuse me while i play the world's smallest violin for you. next year if its a problem, just tell whatever girl is bothering you that she needs to suck my dick while you hang out with some friends instead. ill take one for the team

x2 hahaha

---

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:53 PM
(tabs) wrote:
gmanz24 wrote:

lmao! well put ben.

schulte-who was that woman u railed? judy? was that her name? the older woman that was telling us dirty jokes.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:54 PM
Yeah, Judy.

Aged like fine wine.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:56 PM
she was definitely your type my man. you 2 just clicked right off the bat. i saw that little twinkle in your eye when you first saw her wrinkled face.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 7:38 PM
Judy!!! I forgot about her.. LOL!!!! how's she doin Joe?

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:57 PM
she is so in his top 8 on myspace lol

---

Thursday, January 01, 2009 10:43 PM
(tabs) wrote:ill protect you gman. and ill also teach you how to drink

i believe i remember you drunk in my front yard peeing on jeffs car and throwing up in my driveway............ you teach someone how to drink hahahahahaahah

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, January 01, 2009 10:45 PM

Thursday, January 01, 2009 10:52 PM
i will def be at the bash this year,

place is only 20 mins away from my house

Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:09 PM
o and bye the way if any one needs a place to stay and cant offord to stay at the hotel or anything
send me a pm, and some people can crash at my house, throw a small party to after a long day of
fun friday and sat night

Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:33 PM
can't wait! should definitely be there...

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 7:01 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
Eric Francis (72hr Bash Binge) wrote:all i want to know is...is we gonna gets real drunk again this year like we did last??

Also Jeffie( satch) Operation key theft is a go for this year as well!!!

You were drunk!?!

LIES.

bahahahahaha.... yes eric. you were completely obliterated. know how i know?

eric walks up to brad: "hey arent you z YAAAAAAAAAAA"
brad says with a weird look on his face "yep, and your eric francis!"
eric looks up and says "HUH HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!!"
brad just laughs while looking down at eric's NAME TAG and says "oh i recognize you from some meet pics".

hahahahaaaa

and holy crap... looking at that picture with myself in it really opens my eyes as to just how far ive come in these last few months.

Are you scared of the changes coming? The answer is on the inside.
Sunday, January 11, 2009 9:37 PM
640 km – about 6 hours 38 mins one way according to googlemaps.

This will be my first meet if I can get enough cash after I get out of school in april to make it down. Looks like it'd be alot of fun.

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 5:17 AM
Cold Air wrote:640 km – about 6 hours 38 mins one way according to googlemaps.

This will be my first meet if I can get enough cash after I get out of school in april to make it down. Looks like it'd be alot of fun.

oh, it's a blast lol

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 3:19 PM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:
Cold Air wrote:640 km – about 6 hours 38 mins one way according to googlemaps.

oh, it's a blast lol

understatement.

---

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search