2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here! - Page 19 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Friday, March 27, 2009 11:13 AM
I filed Paul under section B.

B for bitch .






Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Friday, March 27, 2009 9:30 PM
sick burn



LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Friday, March 27, 2009 9:49 PM
oh phil natalie also said shes down for the party next week, and shes gonna see if some of the girls from the club wanna come too lol




---


Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Friday, March 27, 2009 11:29 PM
dude.. this is going to be super epic... I will not get drunk so i can remember it....



LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:52 PM
im bringing the camera lol



Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:57 PM
u better bring it punk


ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500


Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Saturday, March 28, 2009 1:29 PM
bitch please i always have my camera for this type of awesomeness



Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Saturday, March 28, 2009 1:45 PM
yes but you considered that one night awesome,
when nobody else did, much less wanted to see











Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Saturday, March 28, 2009 3:44 PM
o well



Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Saturday, March 28, 2009 3:56 PM
Chuck is talking about my party



LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Saturday, March 28, 2009 10:08 PM
i know phil im bringing the HDD vid cam to the bash




Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Sunday, March 29, 2009 3:08 AM
Furious 2.2 wrote:

i know phil im bringing the HDD vid cam to the bash


we'll all be ok if we can keep your ass away from fat chicks with the cam....



LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:37 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:

Furious 2.2 wrote:

i know phil im bringing the HDD vid cam to the bash


we'll all be ok if we can keep your ass away from fat chicks with the cam....


ouch


ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500


Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:58 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:

Furious 2.2 wrote:

i know phil im bringing the HDD vid cam to the bash


we'll all be ok if we can keep your ass away from fat chicks with the cam....


^Haha,
...does anyone know anything new about the hotel situation?



Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:44 PM
and no you can not keep me away from the tubbers. alcohol + me = regrets in the morning lol



Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:12 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:

chill out people...I'll make a post with ALL information...there won't be any questions to ask when I make the post I am finalizing the itinerary right now so that i can have everything in detail ready to go. I hope to have this together this week.

WELL!!!!



Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:17 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:

DroptopPaul wrote:

chill out people...I'll make a post with ALL information...there won't be any questions to ask when I make the post I am finalizing the itinerary right now so that i can have everything in detail ready to go. I hope to have this together this week.

WELL!!!!


X2. Want to cancel my old reservations and make the new ones. I'm ready to get away for a weekend.
Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:29 AM
boostinbird wrote:

-MD- Enforcer wrote:

DroptopPaul wrote:

chill out people...I'll make a post with ALL information...there won't be any questions to ask when I make the post I am finalizing the itinerary right now so that i can have everything in detail ready to go. I hope to have this together this week.

WELL!!!!


X2. Want to cancel my old reservations and make the new ones. I'm ready to get away for a weekend.



have you checked the bash site, i believe its posted on there.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Wednesday, April 01, 2009 5:39 AM
I just checked it yesterday. I'm slow.
Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Thursday, April 02, 2009 6:28 AM
sndsgood wrote:

boostinbird wrote:

-MD- Enforcer wrote:

DroptopPaul wrote:

chill out people...I'll make a post with ALL information...there won't be any questions to ask when I make the post I am finalizing the itinerary right now so that i can have everything in detail ready to go. I hope to have this together this week.

WELL!!!!


X2. Want to cancel my old reservations and make the new ones. I'm ready to get away for a weekend.



have you checked the bash site, i believe its posted on there.


yet all the discussion in here and he didn't let anyone know it's up



new hotel info on the GM Tuner Bash site


____________________________________________________________________________
my carDomain updated 3/13/09 Forged by B-day!


Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Thursday, April 02, 2009 4:32 PM
@!#$ ya theres a pool lol




Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Thursday, April 02, 2009 7:45 PM
Furious 2.2 wrote:

@!#$ ya theres a pool lol


i seem to remember a bit of trouble in the pool last year... right before the cops showed up... lol


---


Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Friday, April 03, 2009 10:58 AM
Made my reservations today. And it only took one phone call. Last hotel it took 3.
Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Friday, April 03, 2009 12:22 PM
Reserved..........again hehe









~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
______________________
WHITECAVY no more
2012 numbers - 4SPD AUTOMATIC!!
328 HP
306 TQ
Re: 2009 GM Tuner Bash announcement! all info here!
Saturday, April 04, 2009 7:30 PM
At the new hotel location a White Castle and a Waffle House are both within 100 yards of the hotel for the late night drunks. Also a Burger King and an Arbys are right next door. The hotel parking lot is much larger and secluded than the previous hotel, plus his hotel has a bar/club.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search