Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 11 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, June 04, 2009 7:36 PM
whoever is looking for a cheap floor to sleep on PM me. the more people i have splitting my room the better

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Friday, June 05, 2009 2:24 AM
I'm so ready for this!

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Friday, June 05, 2009 4:32 AM
the new question after this weekend is will my car be driving down, or trailored down. might be picking up a transmission tonight......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, June 05, 2009 5:37 AM
damn jason! I'm crossing my fingers for you

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, June 05, 2009 1:34 PM
sndsgood wrote:the new question after this weekend is will my car be driving down, or trailored down. might be picking up a transmission tonight......

Hope you will be driving or if not the car will at least be driveable!! I wouldn't mind taking some new pics of the cars together, the ones I have are back from Southern Show Down in 06!!

Friday, June 05, 2009 3:32 PM
cant wait to meet you guys. its gonna be a long drive from florida. road trip ftw!

Saturday, June 06, 2009 10:17 AM
^^ Pretty sweet you guys are driving up from Florida. Bring some of that weather with you lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Saturday, June 06, 2009 1:35 PM
I've got some parts I need to get rid of. I will be at the Bash from Wednesday June 17 - Sunday June 21. I am more than willing to bring any of the parts with me to save people on shipping costs. Let me know if you see something you want.

See everyone in 12 days w00t!

Sunday, June 07, 2009 11:31 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:
sounds good, in that situation, we'll just register it on-site

you can register at the show ?

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, June 07, 2009 4:36 PM
Paid and got a suite booked! I'm so damn excited!

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Sunday, June 07, 2009 5:13 PM
hmmmmmmm cant wait.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog

Sunday, June 07, 2009 5:43 PM
new transmission is in as of about an hour ago. down side is we pulled the steering collum apart somehow when we dropped the subframe so no steering, hoping its just pulled out of the socket and we didnt break anything. we will work on it that tomorrow. we did get the car started and ran thru the gears, no leaks, hopefully me and chris can get the car driven around the block tomorrow night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, June 07, 2009 6:24 PM
Car is all tuned and ready to go.

Sunday, June 07, 2009 6:29 PM
car is in paint

Sunday, June 07, 2009 6:37 PM
Car is dirty

Sunday, June 07, 2009 6:56 PM
Car is still BROKE

Saturday broke a HYD lifter so i replaced all 16 with solid lifters then today (Sunday) fired er up and it ran for about 10 sec and then made some horrific sounds again from the engine bay, so i turned her off and pulled the valve cover, and again broken parts, this time 2 cam followers right in half, theres where she sits untill tomarrow

-Ben
Sunday, June 07, 2009 7:10 PM
Getting some odds n ends done on the XTREM Z before the bash. Nothing major, just some maintenence.

But she should be ready to transform and roll out. lol

JBO Veteran
Sunday, June 07, 2009 8:20 PM
good to hear everyone is merely confirming that their goals are being met I can't wait to see everyone this year!

Sunday, June 07, 2009 9:05 PM
car doesnt run still..... and fixing the fiances car this week, so will show up with the cav. and the sunfire or just the sunfire.... we shall see

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Monday, June 08, 2009 6:59 AM
J TO ENVY wrote:I've got some parts I need to get rid of. I will be at the Bash from Wednesday June 17 - Sunday June 21. I am more than willing to bring any of the parts with me to save people on shipping costs. Let me know if you see something you want.

See everyone in 12 days w00t!

I will have all the parts that I listed in the classifieds with me as well at the bash.

My car is still broke and will not make it to the bash this year

Boosted2point4 wrote:car doesnt run still..... and fixing the fiances car this week, so will show up with the cav. and the sunfire or just the sunfire.... we shall see

Bring Bwall with you. I haven't seen the old man since last year

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Monday, June 08, 2009 7:04 AM
Blwn LD9 wrote:
Bring Bwall with you. I haven't seen the old man since last year
No can do..... Bwall will be with me and my family in South Carolina.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, June 08, 2009 7:43 AM
I'm going to try my best to make part of this. Considering its only 20min away from my house this is still falling on a workday / my Birthday / 2 Year anniversary, I don't think anymore could be working against me, (ssshhhhhh at least the cav is running for now) Last year I hit a Cincinnati pothole and the front control arm bolt snapped off in the subframe 2 days prior. So everyone keep an eye out for those Cincy potholes on your way up!

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Monday, June 08, 2009 12:32 PM
Went to dyno today

Tuner called off sick

Will try again tomorrow

Yep, this is my luck

306 TQ
Monday, June 08, 2009 2:00 PM
^^^^ Wow thats a cock tease, kinda like going to a strip joint with no strippers

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Monday, June 08, 2009 2:13 PM
BlackEco wrote:^^^^ Wow thats a cock tease, kinda like going to a strip joint with no strippers

haha yea really!!

306 TQ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search