Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 12 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Monday, June 08, 2009 2:39 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Went to dyno today

Tuner called off sick

Will try again tomorrow

Yep, this is my luck
Wish I would have known you needed a tune.. I was in Dayton over the weekend (actually even was in COLS on Friday (Jegs run).... Could have had you come to Dayton and got you taken care of with JMarks car....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Monday, June 08, 2009 2:44 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

Tuner called off sick

Will try again tomorrow

Yep, this is my luck
Wish I would have known you needed a tune.. I was in Dayton over the weekend (actually even was in COLS on Friday (Jegs run).... Could have had you come to Dayton and got you taken care of with JMarks car....

@!#$, I didn't even know you were gonna be in town! When I saw JR post that you were working on their car I figured you went to them lol. Thanks though man.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:49 AM
Gotta get off my arse and get my car to an exhaust shop. It's gone from hanging an inch off the ground, to sitting on the ground.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:53 AM
My z still not running.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:53 AM
Who would care if I left Satch home and took the buick out?

Cause it may just happen.....

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:29 AM
you can just stay home altogether if you want...

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 9:24 AM
boostinbird wrote:Gotta get off my arse and get my car to an exhaust shop. It's gone from hanging an inch off the ground, to sitting on the ground.

GET On it Son !!!

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 9:46 AM
I won't have a comp before the bash (check ot) so if anyone needs to get a hold of me call or text 484 894 4537

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 1:52 PM
well we got another transmission put in the car this weekend but accidently broke the steering linkage, so im trying to dig one up.

on a good note i got a big box from meguiar's today for some free giveaways.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:55 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:

Tuner called off sick

Will try again tomorrow

Yep, this is my luck

@!#$, I didn't even know you were gonna be in town! When I saw JR post that you were working on their car I figured you went to them lol. Thanks though man.

That would have been a good time with some sexy LD9's! Cant wait to see the car David!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 4:56 AM
1 week guys!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 8:10 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:1 week guys!

uggg stop rushing lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:20 AM
JokerAKA Showoff03LS wrote:
boostinbird wrote:Gotta get off my arse and get my car to an exhaust shop. It's gone from hanging an inch off the ground, to sitting on the ground.

GET On it Son !!!

I actually did, surprisingly enough. I dropped her off at a buddy's house last night. I'm gonna have him do it. He's the one who rebuilt the engine. And he's doing his own thing since he lost his job. So I figured I'd help him out. Plus, I couldn't beat the price. I'm broke right now. She should be done tonight. Woohoo!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:33 PM
sndsgood wrote:
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:1 week guys!

uggg stop rushing lol

No kidding, still got the exhaust to get welded, alignment done, and get the window tint fixed!!! Not to mention all the other little projects to finish up.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:45 PM
either way. it will look good. if anyone says otherwise i kill them dead.

and cant wait to hang out with you guys again michelle, was a blast last year!!!

i dont think im going to be racing. still have not got my manifold to fix the pcv issue, and therefore ill just drive and watch the races. probably still dyno but thats it. we will see if i even do that.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:00 PM
yeah I'm hoping everyone will be pleasantly shocked with the swap and other projects I've been working on. Also can't wait to hang out with everyone again too!!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:27 PM
^^^^ I will coming up on saturday for the main reason of seeing your car! can't wait! Is Aron bringing his cav?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:33 PM
If someones interested I need some people to split my room so i can afford it. I have 1 bed available and floor space.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:16 PM
Just re-booked the hotel.

I am in once again!!!!
1 week guys.
I have sooo much to do.
The tein basics are the main thing.
As well as some fender rolling
plus some other surprises

is it definite that we are having bracket racing?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:16 PM
bracket racing is on if there's interest. that is one of the main topics for discussion at the meeting. This will give us an idea of the interest before we start so that we can plan accordingly with our quick 8 runoffs

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:36 PM
If I get everything on the car in time then I'm all in for the bracket racing

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 8:50 PM
is there gonna be anyone thats good at tuning with hp tuners thats gonna be around friday . One of my friends coming with me has a turbo sunfire that is gonna need a little tuning help. We already have hp tuners just no one who is good at tuning stuff. Car also has an aem wideband so it shouldnt be horrible to do if anyone wants to help out?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:57 PM
BlackEco wrote:^^^^ Wow thats a cock tease, kinda like going to a strip joint with no strippers

speaking of strippers....

WOO BASH!!!

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:47 AM
Got my exhaust fixed! Woohoo! It's not dragging the ground anymore. Still got the 3" on there, too. Drove her this morning. Now just have a couple of little things to get done. Nothing major, and nothing that will keep me from driving her to the Bash. Can't wait. Been waiting 3 years to go. I just hope I can get off work a little early on Friday. Gonna try and split at 2 or 3.
Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:17 AM
Chewy likes Cake wrote:If someones interested I need some people to split my room so i can afford it. I have 1 bed available and floor space.

im sure you will find someone!!!!

Lots will show up with no real hotel plan.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search