Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 13 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:34 AM
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:
BlackEco wrote:^^^^ Wow thats a cock tease, kinda like going to a strip joint with no strippers

speaking of strippers....
WOO BASH!!!

I'm sure Erod will have some kind of plan....

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:04 AM
car is broke, so idk if cav will be making it..
after i fix it ill still need a fpr, lines and a tune.
unless i run my reflash again..ugggghhhh

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:05 PM
Kind of a side note, but I was looking at the hotel information and I noticed it doesn't say which hotel it is, it only gives the address and phone number. Just wondering what hotel I am looking for when I get there?

Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:17 PM
Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:17 PM
Quality Inn my bad...site fixed

Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:23 PM
Thanks DTP!

Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:54 PM
Hey Paul what the back up plan incase of rain on sat for the show

Dave
Sideways is the best way to drive
07 Cool GXP, 01 Z
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:14 PM
it most likley will rain

Built&Boosted moar

Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:26 PM
@!#$ all the haters calling for that stuff.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:36 PM
Um, one important thing to note here the hotel is not a quality inn, its a howard johnsons, they recently changed the name, I verified this on the phone with them just now, may want to update the original post so ppl arent confused

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:50 PM
better not friggin rain im gonna skip work for this

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky

Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:41 PM
so whats the deal here? i have my reservations at the quality inn i believe... and i have my confirmation print out and everything... i better call tomorrow.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:02 PM
I need a room mate =/

Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:26 PM
Vince relax same hotel different name.

Checked weather way far out but just small chances of scattered showers.

Everyone have faith please. No one needs to go losing their head now

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:08 PM
im already f u cked car is broke, idk if im going to bother driving all the way down there

Built&Boosted moar

Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:15 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:im already f u cked car is broke, idk if im going to bother driving all the way down there
What happend?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:18 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:im already f u cked car is broke, idk if im going to bother driving all the way down there
What happend?

idk how or why but, wrist pin chatter/knock is what we have determined it to be...
idk im working on a solution but no luck asof yet

Built&Boosted moar

Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:32 PM
You better come I finally have my own Cav. Come for people not for the cars

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, June 11, 2009 10:21 PM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:You better come I finally have my own Cav. Come for people not for the cars

x2

JBO Veteran
Friday, June 12, 2009 4:09 AM
RADIO WAVE DAVE (Now with GXP) wrote:Hey Paul what the back up plan incase of rain on sat for the show

ill problaby bring my canopy with me so the judges will stay dry.

oh and a 10 point deduction on your score if your car is wet.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, June 12, 2009 4:55 AM
sndsgood wrote:
RADIO WAVE DAVE (Now with GXP) wrote:Hey Paul what the back up plan incase of rain on sat for the show

this is awesome...the whole post

Friday, June 12, 2009 6:21 AM
All I can say is I better see pictures posted every night.... I wish I could be there, but had planned this family vacation long before the Bash dates were available....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, June 12, 2009 6:56 AM
Kevin Richter wrote:
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:You better come I finally have my own Cav. Come for people not for the cars

x2

Over the past 10 years, I think I been to just as many Bashes with the Cav than without

No Cav for this years bash

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Friday, June 12, 2009 7:22 AM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:All I can say is I better see pictures posted every night.... I wish I could be there, but had planned this family vacation long before the Bash dates were available....

whats a better family vacation then a car show?

dont worry there will be a @!#$ ton of pictures

and if the internet in the hotel is fast enough....live camera (no promises yet but i may do it)

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Friday, June 12, 2009 7:45 AM
sndsgood wrote:

But what if the car looks better wet? One week and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search