Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 16 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:49 AM
those are speed enhancement ripples

satch, i have brakes for you?

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:51 AM
Dunno yet do you?

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:24 AM
what are big brakes?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:29 AM
From what im told they fly like frisbees

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:03 AM
WHITECAVY(cursed one) wrote:
Vincent Morris wrote:
david, we still love you, dents or no dents. if it makes you feel any better my dad was heading to a show 3 hours away, got rearended by his best friend at the stoplight to enter the show, entered the show, the judges had him explain the damage since they saw them parked next to each other and my dad still took home his class because of driving that far and it happening where it did. oh and we do still love you and think of the dent as wind deflection.

Yes that does make me feel betta . Well after getting to see the car lastnight since its at my moms house the damage isn't too bad. I got all the scratches out, but there are two quarter size dents. So im happy. I was just mad because I thought paint would be missing on it.

+3 POINTS in the show portion if you write Titleist over the dents

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:04 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 1:41 PM
sndsgood wrote:
WHITECAVY(cursed one) wrote:
Vincent Morris wrote:
david, we still love you, dents or no dents. if it makes you feel any better my dad was heading to a show 3 hours away, got rearended by his best friend at the stoplight to enter the show, entered the show, the judges had him explain the damage since they saw them parked next to each other and my dad still took home his class because of driving that far and it happening where it did. oh and we do still love you and think of the dent as wind deflection.

Yes that does make me feel betta . Well after getting to see the car lastnight since its at my moms house the damage isn't too bad. I got all the scratches out, but there are two quarter size dents. So im happy. I was just mad because I thought paint would be missing on it.

+3 POINTS in the show portion if you write Titleist over the dents

gotta do it backwards though!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:03 PM
im gonna have to cancel this event. the transmission in the camaro went out about 30 minutes ago

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:39 PM
WHAT TIM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:48 PM
what the fudge is up with losing transmissions right before the bash.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:57 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the tranny in my truck is getting touchy, don't talk like that Jason

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:08 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:WHAT TIM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saved up about $1000 for this event. and now with the camaro taking a slight dump im gonna have to pull that money for repairs. its being towed to a very good transmission shop tomorrow morning. this guy came highly recommend as he does a lot of tranny work for racers at BSD. i said if he could fix it by thursday night/early friday morning that be great but he doubts it.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:16 PM
1k for the bash? how many strippers did you plan on having? lol

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:16 PM
I am bringing these parts to the bash if anyone is interested

Mantapart 56mm tbody

95-99 Cayenne Red Z24 Spoiler

I do have 2 people interested in this, but they are both coming to the bash
Racetech oversized crank pulley

LD9 timing chain housing

I really only want to bring this if I know someone will buy it
LD9 block machined for 2.3 oil pump

Orange RK Sport hose kit

Cya Friday

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:25 PM
Blwn LD9 wrote:I really only want to bring this if I know someone will buy it
LD9 block machined for 2.3 oil pump

Dont take it

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:24 PM
I've got 2 more jobs that I've got to finish up here at the shop but I should be able to make it up sometime Friday afternoon. The Sunfire won't be doing any dyno pulls unless I can get time to retune for the 95lb. injectors that I had to put in Sunday. Changing from E70 to E85 put me over 100% on duty cycle. But it should be there to look over...

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:29 PM
odd, i called Tim and reached the offices of Yoda Racing.................

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:30 PM
I'm ready.

HIDs arent making me happy just yet but otherwise im solid!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:33 PM
Im still rollin Thursday. Paint work and body work isn't done, but what the hell.....

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:29 PM
yay gary!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:11 PM
I still have a full days work on the car tomorrow,
Gotta pick up a T/B gasket at the dealer when it gets in after 10am,
then off to the shop to install the teins, steering wheel, and motor mounts.

Gah guys I don't want anybody seeing my car in it's current state.
ohh yeah and it's dirty as sh!t.
still have yet to wash and wax it.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:16 AM
I'll be bringing 95-99 cav eyelids if anyone is interested in taking them off my hands.

Oh I also have 95-99 one piece chrome projector headlights but those I wont bring without some one taking them for sure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:29 AM

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 5:27 AM
i saw we have a bash SWAP meet!!!!!

16 hours and counting til i leave!!!!

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:01 AM
If I have ANY pulleys. I'll bring them with me.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:01 AM
I know I'm a little late here, but are we still doing the bracket event for slow guys like me?

Don't worry about your cars, mine will be filthy dirty as usual.

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:02 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:If I have ANY pulleys. I'll bring them with me.

Still want me to bring this power steering pulley?

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search