Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 24 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Saturday, June 20, 2009 2:51 PM

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Saturday, June 20, 2009 6:20 PM
last night! out to the parking lot for some more good times before my 11.5 hour drive home tomorrow.

Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:09 PM
Good times guys! I left this morning feeling like @!#$, still do. Think I caught something... in my sleep... joey.

I'll have the car actually running without misfiring and @!#$ting down the track next year.. actually, I'll have 2 cars running next year

Can't wait! ..and hey you indy fags hit me up if your ever down this way I <3 you guys.

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:28 PM
^^^^^Joey must like the way you smile, he left me alone lol. Awesome time guys, had to come in the room and grab a drink, now back to the parking lot!

Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:03 PM
just made it back to indy, long day and we mangaed to make it home without running into any other cars this time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:11 PM
i love foot races.,....

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:39 PM
Bad wreck in the right lane, man down

Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:32 PM

Need more pics of this!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 12:31 AM
Just spent a great 22 bucks.

thanks brandy

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:09 AM
jayvannnn Mcpoopy farts, steve and myself held down the lot.. 5:00AM sunday morning.
i miss the party, i feel all empty inside. but maybe thats those empty calorie beers i haz consummed

WOODCHUCK ROCKS BISHES!!!

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:12 AM
welp guys, getting ready to head on home in a few.

must say i was utterly IMPRESSED by everything this year. 100% organized and it was damn fun. for everyone that was involved in helping paul out this year DAMN GOOD JOB. and paul, amazing man.

it was very nice getting to see/meet everyone again and if i missed you sorry, but theres always next year!

back to cornland....

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:59 AM
About time to get out of here... (Good riddance suckass hotel internet!) Last round of pictures:

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/52240SS/20090621_BashGraffiti/?start=all
Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:04 AM
everyones cars were AMAZING; perhaps next year i fit in a little better with some serious engine mods and paint.

p.s. i over heard a few guys complimenting my hood, Thanks!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:31 AM
i had a great time!. was worh the trip from florida. lots of nice rides.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 8:42 AM
sndsgood wrote:just made it back to indy, long day and we mangaed to make it home without running into any other cars this time.

Did you not make it? How come there arent any pics of your car?

Sunday, June 21, 2009 10:13 AM
ecotecpower wrote:
sndsgood wrote:just made it back to indy, long day and we mangaed to make it home without running into any other cars this time.

Jason's car never made it, he was still having tranny issues.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 10:16 AM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:
ecotecpower wrote:

Jason's car never made it, he was still having tranny issues.

Your car looked amazing!!!!! Awesome job!!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:21 AM
Aetsh wrote:

Need more pics of this!

That''s my car, it's not pic worthy at all, i had started sanding that side of the car and ran out of time and sprayed over it real quick because i had some spots of metal showing and didn't want rust. Had an awesome time guys and everyones cars looked great! Can't wait till next year!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:33 AM
Ben (DirtyJ) wrote:Good times guys! I left this morning feeling like @!#$, still do. Think I caught something... in my sleep... joey.

I'll have the car actually running without misfiring and @!#$ting down the track next year.. actually, I'll have 2 cars running next year

Can't wait! ..and hey you indy fags hit me up if your ever down this way I

ben we love you jbok guys too and im sure you did catch something from joey thanks again to that douchebag paul for organizing everything cant wait for next year

Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:39 AM
w00t bash was amazing. im sunburnt. just got home. wish i could still be there

Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:39 AM
ecotecpower wrote:

yeah the sunfire never made it and the wife got in a wreck with the hhr ss during the show. fun weekend, expensive but fun.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Sunday, June 21, 2009 12:52 PM
to whom it concerns, (JAKE) the guy that offered to paint my car; does it for a living...you gave me someone elses phone number as i was leaving the bash...good way to get your name out there man! haha

Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:28 PM
We had a GREAT time. Thanks for all who came out. My car finally made it down the track lol.
I had fun footracing lastnight, I got 2 nasty cuts from falling tho. I need to quit running like I'm 20 again hahaha.
Can't wait for next year.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:32 PM
griderusmc wrote:i had a great time!. was worh the trip from florida. lots of nice rides.

WTF! Florida? Seriously??? How long of a drive is that anyway?

Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:44 PM
Cavy Ryder wrote:to whom it concerns, (JAKE) the guy that offered to paint my car; does it for a living...you gave me someone elses phone number as i was leaving the bash...good way to get your name out there man! haha

Drunk people tend to forget stuff, like there phone number lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search