Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 26 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Monday, June 22, 2009 6:30 AM
I dont care what month it is, theres not many days hotter than those 2 we had.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Monday, June 22, 2009 6:59 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:We had a GREAT time. Thanks for all who came out. My car finally made it down the track lol.
I had fun footracing lastnight, I got 2 nasty cuts from falling tho. I need to quit running like I'm 20 again hahaha.
Can't wait for next year.

I knew I left too early if I missed the foot races. I have a better chance of winning those than the quick 8, LOL!!

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Monday, June 22, 2009 8:26 AM
What an awesome weekend, thanks to Paul and everyone who planned it all.

The guy at the dyno said he was going to email Paul the dyno files or something like that. Anyone heard anything more about it?

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, June 22, 2009 8:41 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:
sndsgood wrote:hit me up paul whenever your ready to start planning for next year, im down for helping out again, i just want to help you pick a better date.

What was wrong with the date? I picked June because it's generally cooler then July and august. I thought it worked out nicely. Only thing that sucked is after we had everything planned jco bash was planned for 2 weeks before.

slamology. now one of the biggest shows in indiana in the same weekend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, June 22, 2009 9:22 AM
I'd like to say thanks to Paul for making my 2nd bash a blast. It was awesome to see everyone again and meet some new people. I honestly can't wait till the next one!!!

P.S. start planning the next one paul!

JBO Member since 2006.
Monday, June 22, 2009 12:10 PM
paul,phil,jason
thanks alot

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Monday, June 22, 2009 12:22 PM
The show sucked and the racing was rigged...@!#$ jbash....buy a real car you fags.....I.E. Grand AM!!!!! lmmfao

hahaha that aside...The bash was a great time as allways paul, i was glad i could help you guys out in the trphy hand outs and being a judge this year for the car show. Besides for the hotel smelling of moth balls and old people it really wasnt that bad, never had the cops there this year because of us which is a good thing haha, the track night went suprisingly well, and the dyno day and show was smooth as i can remember it ever being...

A lot of memorable moments for sure at this bash.... anything from OG Nick walking around with the corded telephone in his pants and calling it his cell phone, Myself and Wenzel jr shutting down the parking lot party at 5:30am on friday night!! Tony(cannon Fodder) trying to spoon with me. Got to drive my vert that DTP stole from me haha, and just seeing all of my friends that i sadly only get to see most of you once a year, we should have our own state that is just us hanging out,....or multiple bashes a year!!!

and who could forget the Epic Gman.... only he could go on myspace, contact girls from the area we are gonna be in and then go and sleep with them at the bash.... i call dibs for being his roommate next year....I still want the nekkid pics of her...she was hot!

Jbom was the life of the party again this year, thanks for crashing our room and spilling beer everywhere hahaha....good times

thanks to our Kentucky neighbors with the pass through door...Lenny da fraud, ben, paula, and drag it you guys are awesome, we need to kick it more then just once a year...well make plans!!!

Thanks again to everyone who i hung out with and that made this a memorable weekend for me

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Monday, June 22, 2009 1:57 PM
i agreed to let you be a judge, paul told me in private he didnt want you anywhere near him because your gay but i stood up for you and told him that your only gay at night in bed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, June 22, 2009 2:49 PM
sndsgood wrote:i agreed to let you be a judge, paul told me in private he didnt want you anywhere near him because your gay but i stood up for you and told him that your only gay at night in bed.

I can attest to this statement. While spilling beer on the room he tried to grab my man bag. Since I was super excited about seeing the 08 Bash Beer Bucket I let him cop a feel.

I forgot to show Kevin Richter some mad love on here!

Everyone should come up to Michigan for the Woodward dream cruise in august.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, June 22, 2009 3:07 PM
^^^^ Love ya Jay!

Had another GREAT TIME this year. Thanks to everyone that came out. The people are what makes this event so much fun.

Thanks to all those that complimented me on my ride. Glad to take home some unexpected hardware as well.

See you next year, & some of you sooner!

Legendary Bash Veteran
Monday, June 22, 2009 3:14 PM
Yes Eric we do need to setup a jbok/indy tuning meet for sure, that would be awesome.

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky

Monday, June 22, 2009 5:43 PM
sndsgood wrote:
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:
sndsgood wrote:hit me up paul whenever your ready to start planning for next year, im down for helping out again, i just want to help you pick a better date.

What was wrong with the date? I picked June because it's generally cooler then July and august. I thought it worked out nicely. Only thing that sucked is after we had everything planned jco bash was planned for 2 weeks before.

slamology. now one of the biggest shows in indiana in the same weekend.

If you plan right, you can do the bash on Saturday and Slamology on Sunday

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Monday, June 22, 2009 6:38 PM
I wanted to check out Slamology on Sunday but Wade & Brad whined that they wanted to check out my sexy Cobalt's ass end on the drive home...
Monday, June 22, 2009 6:42 PM
Anyone happen to come across my camera???

Cant @!#$ find the damn thing anywhere

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Monday, June 22, 2009 7:07 PM
Kevin Richter wrote:^^^^ Love ya Jay!

Had another GREAT TIME this year. Thanks to everyone that came out. The people are what makes this event so much fun.

Thanks to all those that complimented me on my ride. Glad to take home some unexpected hardware as well.

by hardware do you mean the box fan Erod left you? haha

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Monday, June 22, 2009 7:31 PM
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:
Kevin Richter wrote:^^^^ Love ya Jay!

by hardware do you mean the box fan Erod left you? haha

Meant a trophy, but haha, yeah that too.

Legendary Bash Veteran
Monday, June 22, 2009 8:44 PM
First off, this is Jared, JR's (jmarks82) brother, which i am sure many of you know now. But since getting home from the bash, I have wanted to create an account so as to avoid confusion between us....but i am sure me doing this might make for more confusion since most of the people on the org think the turbo car is JRs anyways ....haha

But i just want to say thanks to paul, phil, jason, and everyone else who helped organize the bash. If it wasn't for you guys, none of this would have been possible.

It was a definitely a blast. Being my 2nd bash i have been to, it was good to see everyone one again and actually know people this time around haha. And it was good to meet some new ones. I do enjoy just actually getting to see the cars in person. Sometimes pictures just dont do them justice (i.e. Gary's sunfire or Clipzed RHD...that dash pad still looks weird too me ).

I just cant until next years now!!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:11 AM
Sup Jared, glad to see the beast again this year!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:25 AM
Yeah....only if it had been running right (damn wastegate spring ) and if i could have gotten traction at the track .

But it was great to actually get to see you take your car down the track!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:09 AM
It was so nice meeting everyone there. I told you I had a org name!!! Here it is (along with my one post a year) lol

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:34 AM
can i make a recommendation for a hotel that has two-ply toilet paper and a bathroom in the lobby next time?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:45 AM
s1lver_N1p wrote:can i make a recommendation for a hotel that has two-ply toilet paper and a bathroom in the lobby next time?

WERD!!!!

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 10:04 AM
s1lver_N1p wrote:can i make a recommendation for a hotel that has two-ply toilet paper and a bathroom in the lobby next time?

Lol, yeah really.

At least we had AC, it really would have sucked had we not.

There were probably nicer rooms there too, but we pretty much all went for the cheapest rooms.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 10:27 AM
haha that hotel SUUUUCKED. even if we stay in the area....a new hotel will be a necessity

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:28 AM
Marksy32 wrote:Yeah....only if it had been running right (damn wastegate spring ) and if i could have gotten traction at the track .

But it was great to actually get to see you take your car down the track!!

Lol umm yea traction at the track did suck. I am too glad I finally got to take it for a spin at the track. I will definately have more seat time by next years bash lol.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search