Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 30 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:30 AM
Wasn't Thompson used in 04? I went to the bash that year...and liked the track. I thought back then someone said the last few hundred feet started to go uphill?

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, October 29, 2009 11:40 AM
yes the last 100-150 feet is a few degrees uphill, but I'm not sure if they fixed that when they repaved the track a few years ago.

Phil I'll look up the distances after work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 29, 2009 11:41 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:43 PM
the slight uphill doesn't bother me. We're all racing up the same hill...so its fair

Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:45 PM
Except for those of us that will just be working on our E.T.s

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:41 PM
i hope its a good track. i actually plan to run this time! to show some people how to properly stage and run down the track

Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:45 PM
If i remember right the hotel was right down the road from the strip club lol Good times. Glad to see thoughts are being bounced around for next years event.

Dave
Sideways is the best way to drive
07 Cool GXP
14.55 E/T
2.078 60'FT.
Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:24 PM
yeah that just flattned the end of the track and the beginning of the return lane before this season. Its actually a pretty good and smooth track. I live real close to so im defiantly down for tomphson.

Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:35 PM
thompson for the win! great track! I also live 15 min away race there countless number of times, gosh that would be insane if it was there... j's in the home town nothing better.

SuNnY-T
Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:36 PM
i dont think i have been to thompson, as long as they have a burnout box you drive threw not a rwd only one thats great sounds like they just redid everything so sound very promising. 42 sucked, and that track we went to in 08 was scary in the shut down area i dont think i would race there again, probably the first time i didnt feel safe at a drag strip.

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:46 PM
Burnout box is decent enough... plenty of room to smoke what ya got lol. there very quick about everything too.. no confusion line up and go...

SuNnY-T kent.jpg
Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:40 PM
that was the problem at the bash this year... line up.... someone make a how to video on staging please.... the org needs haha. those of you watching from the bleachers know what im talking about.

Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:43 PM
Yeah we did a good job of messing that up last year, lol.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:04 PM
If Thompson was used in '04, which I do think it was, the return makes for a nice auto-x session LOL.

Friday, October 30, 2009 6:00 AM
Friday, October 30, 2009 10:31 AM
13.5 hours....I'm bunking at your house jason lol

Friday, October 30, 2009 5:27 PM
9 hours for me. i WILL be attending this year

Friday, October 30, 2009 5:49 PM
Prob about 8 for me could make for a nice caravan

Dave
07 Cool GXP
14.55 E/T
2.078 60'FT.
Friday, October 30, 2009 6:07 PM
i dont care where it is, im there

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, October 30, 2009 6:13 PM
i vote omaha nebraska.

I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Friday, October 30, 2009 6:55 PM
omaha would be good for me!!!

Friday, October 30, 2009 11:23 PM
Enjoy the Paul and Brad bash.

Saturday, October 31, 2009 1:16 AM
yay bash

and way closer to Erod, hooray. Now he will know all the best clubs

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Saturday, October 31, 2009 1:43 PM
Clubs ....yeah about that......45 minutes away for any good ones.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Saturday, October 31, 2009 1:48 PM
I know I am not a big known person on here but what abot the atco englishtown idea or even maple grove???

Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:27 PM
The most sucessful bashes have been in OH, not to take anything away from any other location but the bash will stay in OH as long as Paul is organizing it unless he changes his mind

Dave
07 Cool GXP
14.55 E/T
2.078 60'FT.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search