Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 31 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:38 PM
I'm organizing it this year again and it's staying in OH. Nj and pa are too far east

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Saturday, October 31, 2009 4:45 PM
lol i was kidding about omaha.

ill take the furthest driven honors three years in a row, i dont care. im there.

I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Saturday, October 31, 2009 4:46 PM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:Clubs ....yeah about that......45 minutes away for any good ones.

we drove to 2 states last year, im sure we can go 45 mins

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Saturday, October 31, 2009 5:08 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:13.5 hours....I'm bunking at your house jason lol

ive got a spare bedroom if u need it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, October 31, 2009 7:55 PM
its a twenty hour drive from my place and if anyone wants to meet on the way and drive down ther together let me know. im coming from rapid city sd.

Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:07 PM
z yaaaa wrote:lol i was kidding about omaha.

ill take the furthest driven honors three years in a row, i dont care. im there.

How would you get furthest driven last year or this year with Paul and I coming from Omaha??? lol

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:12 PM
sndsgood wrote:
DroptopPaul wrote:13.5 hours....I'm bunking at your house jason lol

ive got a spare bedroom if u need it.

i thought you wanted to spoon with me you damn trader

Monday, November 02, 2009 6:52 AM
Time of year.... Weekend of July 23, 24, 25th

Hotel I recommend...
Baymount Inn
7581 Auburn Road
Concord, OH 44077 US

Dyno shop I recommend...
Hutter Performance
12550 Gar Highway
Chardon, OH 44024

Track I recommend...
Thompson raceway Park
8233 Sidley Rd
Thompson, OH 44086

Food Saturday...
Quaker Steak and Lube
7834 Reynolds Road
Mentor, OH 44060
440-954-9464 (WING)

Car Show...
Best of Show Automotive
700 Tyler Blvd.,
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Phone: (440) 350-1480

Hotel to Dyno Shop.
8.8Miles - about 14 Mins

Hotel to Drag Strip
14.5 mi – about 30 mins
There is a better way than this! If one was to take this was they would hit a gravel road for a 1/4 mile.

Hotel to Quaker Steak and Lube
8.8Miles- about 13 mins

Hotel to Car Show
10.1 mi - about 16 mins

Edited 5 time(s). Last edited Monday, November 02, 2009 7:12 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, November 02, 2009 2:25 PM
we'll try anbd have the show at the dyno again. Made things very easy last 2 years

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, November 02, 2009 7:51 PM
If you wanna do the show at the dyno, I would look at using RDP motorsports for the dyno. Its a great new shop and the owners are good people. They would definatly work with us and try to get some stuff set up. I know a couple of the guys there so i could talk to them and see what we could work out if needed.

Monday, November 09, 2009 3:18 PM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:I'm organizing it this year again and it's staying in OH. Nj and pa are too far east

what about Indy?

my carDomain updated 10/31/09 Forged and Supercharged

Monday, November 09, 2009 3:59 PM
Stephen (manta z) wrote:ORP PHIL ORP!!

Monday, November 09, 2009 4:11 PM
thompson is good! only 2 1/2 hrs for me

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 3:24 AM
Thompson is 99% gonna be it. Just depending on my phone call to them

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:11 PM
Im deffiantly down its only 4 hours for me

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3364129
Saturday, November 14, 2009 11:38 AM
Holy @!#$ that is up there

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Saturday, November 14, 2009 11:42 AM
Sweet, you just cut my drive in half, from about 9 hours to 4

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Saturday, November 14, 2009 9:12 PM
Cant waittt!!!!!!!!!

SuNnY-T kent.jpg
Sunday, November 15, 2009 5:49 PM
JoeyDaBomb wrote:Holy @!#$ that is up there

but the drive up 77 is a good one

Sunday, November 15, 2009 7:55 PM
Ive been wanting to go to the bash for 3 years now. i think im finally gonna go in 2010 for sure. meet some people who dont talk sh*t about jbodys for once lol

Monday, November 16, 2009 4:13 AM
Was just at Thompson yesterday. The track is in good shape. The parking....well yeah.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Monday, November 16, 2009 4:54 AM
Scott Kostura wrote:Ive been wanting to go to the bash for 3 years now. i think im finally gonna go in 2010 for sure. meet some people who dont talk sh*t about jbodys for once lol

i think j-body memeber talk @!#$ as much as everyone else lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, November 16, 2009 6:15 AM
yeah... when you are adult enough to admit that your mods don't do @!#$ for resale value, your car is just a cheap, run of the mill econobox, and it's way too expensive to look good or go fast in it... yeah we all talk @!#$ on our own cars

BUT, we also all enjoy ourselves doing it, get drunk, have fun, and party it up at the bash!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, November 16, 2009 5:03 PM
so stoked about going again this year! last years was a blast!
and a shorter drive is always nice! 12 hours kicked my ass!

Monday, November 16, 2009 5:33 PM
Quote:

If Thompson was used in '04, which I do think it was, the return makes for a nice auto-x session LOL.

Fun return road for sure. We used that track in 02 and 04.

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search