Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 5 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Wednesday, May 06, 2009 5:13 AM
^^LMAOOO!!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Wednesday, May 06, 2009 6:17 AM
actually he'd be taking pictures of her. Hes an amateur photographer.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:48 PM
sndsgood wrote:
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:
Alexis wrote:I say it every year, but I might make the 14 hour drive. I need a room, though....

I need someone to split the room. You are more then welcome to be that person

just be careful alexis when you wake up in the middle of the night and hes just sitting there in a chair right next to you breathing hard and clutching a pair of panties lol.

thats just wrong

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 8:06 PM
but funny

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:36 AM
..and definitely true.

Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:53 PM
wow thanks guys. Contrary to popular belief i am NOT a creeper.

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:57 PM
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:wow thanks guys. Contrary to popular belief i am NOT a creeper.

no your not a creeper

but you do remind me alot of that strange guy across the street with the camera.........

see so you can't be a creeper since you don't follow you just sit back and ruin socks.

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Thursday, May 07, 2009 3:42 PM
I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:wow thanks guys. Contrary to popular belief i am NOT a creeper.

no your not a creeper

but you do remind me alot of that strange guy across the street with the camera.........

see so you can't be a creeper since you don't follow you just sit back and ruin socks.

No he only needs small mittens, socks are too big

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:24 PM
buahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

we bumped up to a room with a kitchen muahahahhahahahahahahha

AND BAR BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:27 PM

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

Thursday, May 07, 2009 10:59 PM
o my. that is going ot be one drunk room

JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:32 PM
I love how the bash is about coming together and meeting new people and everyone spends most of the time passed out drunk

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, May 08, 2009 4:13 AM
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:o my. that is going ot be one drunk room

I will be giving tours

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

Friday, May 08, 2009 10:15 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:I love how the bash is about coming together and meeting new people and everyone spends most of the time passed out drunk

yea but we meet people before we do that

Friday, May 08, 2009 11:54 AM
I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:o my. that is going ot be one drunk room

I will be giving tours

and i will be filching wallets

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, May 08, 2009 8:15 PM
your welcome to try, jason!

rofl

*****if anyone out west further than iowa is coming to the bash, PM me. im on the way and willing to put people up for a night at the homestead so you dont have to either drive 25 hours straight or spend money on a room. iowa is on the way! carvavan from my house leaves thursday at 4am.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, May 08, 2009 8:25 PM

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Friday, May 08, 2009 10:56 PM
doesnt look like im gonna make it to the bash. gotta save and find a new place. wish i could come chill with yall but things change. hope to see pics of this

Saturday, May 09, 2009 9:13 PM
you'll be fine... tag along with someone scott

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, May 10, 2009 6:29 AM
z yaaaa wrote:your welcome to try, jason!

rofl

*****if anyone out west further than iowa is coming to the bash, PM me. im on the way and willing to put people up for a night at the homestead so you dont have to either drive 25 hours straight or spend money on a room. iowa is on the way! carvavan from my house leaves thursday at 4am.

ditto, and i'm right off I-80

Monday, May 11, 2009 10:57 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:carvavan from my house leaves thursday at 4am.

ditto, and i'm right off I-80

You guys going all the way to Ohio in one day or staying somewhere in between on Thursday night? I'm interested in joining your convoy when you pass through Iowa City.
Monday, May 11, 2009 2:55 PM
one day trip. should be 12 hours or so.... and if anyone meeting up with us in the omaha/iowa area wants to ride along with me and split gas that would be cool.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Monday, May 11, 2009 4:01 PM

rofl

Actually iowas not on the way for me. I'll be taking I70 across through kansas. Anyone else going that way???

Monday, May 11, 2009 6:47 PM
man I am so excited!!!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, May 11, 2009 8:29 PM
ecotecpower wrote:

rofl

Actually iowas not on the way for me. I'll be taking I70 across through kansas. Anyone else going that way???

your coming from colorado right? if you want i can ask my friend who just made the trip to denver and back twice in a week, what the best way to make the trip is. he said its a boring drive but the quickest way. and would be a good time if you made it this way...

Monday, May 11, 2009 10:16 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:
ecotecpower wrote:

rofl

your coming from colorado right? if you want i can ask my friend who just made the trip to denver and back twice in a week, what the best way to make the trip is. he said its a boring drive but the quickest way. and would be a good time if you made it this way...

That would be awesome thank you . I'm just going off of what mapquest says. I live about a mile from I-70 so thats the obvious way its telling me to go lol

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:12 AM
You soooo should come through this way instead

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search