Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 7 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Monday, May 18, 2009 2:02 PM
Only 30 days left!!! I'm starting to feel like this trying to get the car ready for the bash! All the little stuff is KILLING me. Guess that I need to get off my lazy butt and get out there and do some more tonight.

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Monday, May 18, 2009 8:57 PM
called again today to confirm. getting there thursday night. leaving on sunday. $50/night magnapwned

Monday, May 18, 2009 10:08 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:Only 30 days left!!! I'm starting to feel like this trying to get the car ready for the bash! All the little stuff is KILLING me. Guess that I need to get off my lazy butt and get out there and do some more tonight.

I'm unemployed at the moment. So if you wanna pay for the flight out there. I got some free time to help hehe. Seeing your car is the biggest reason my GF wants to go to the bash lol.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:36 AM
is the White Miss Cleo gonna be there this year?

ok i need a place to stay this yr, ill keep it under control and stay away from random women. this yr its about the j crowd only.... and booze .

i cant wait, one month boys and girls!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:31 PM
Dropping the 'Bird off tonight at my buddy's for him to work on it. He has to replace the headgasket. He should have it done in a day or two. Plenty of time for the Bash. I can't wait.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:05 PM
place the order tomorrow probably for the trophies!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:52 PM
gmanz24 wrote:is the White Miss Cleo gonna be there this year?

ok i need a place to stay this yr, ill keep it under control and stay away from random women. this yr its about the j crowd only.... and booze .

i cant wait, one month boys and girls!!

yes. and bitch please we all know thats a lie.

---

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:27 PM
Ok well this SUCKS!!!!!! But I have to back out of the trip. I was laid off about a month ago and just got a letter from unemployment that I was denied for it. So basically i'm broke as *&CK and cant make the trip. The money I had set aside is now gonna be used to live on.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:37 PM
appeal nigguuhh

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:03 PM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:appeal nigguuhh

Not worth it. They wrote up my discharge papers perfectly saying that I had been talked to 3 times previously and that I wasnt performing up to standards(well if they would buy new shi* they wouldnt have to blaim shi* on techs) I want nothing to do with them EVER again. I do have a 401k I'm going to call about cashing in tomorrow. IF for some crazy reason I can get that money, i'll be going. But not gonna get my hopes up. GRRRRRRRRRRR

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:17 AM
All thats left for me is to tune the car on dyno. Ill be calling a week before the bash to confirm my hotel room.

Btw, im bring the party uhaul trailer again. Let the party continue..............................with me on it this time

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:59 AM

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:46 AM
straight balla dave... I remember last year...

Me: Holy @!#$ that dudes rich.. towing a sweet white turbo cavy with a TBSS... oh wait.. thats Dave! Daaayyuummmm

Last year was good times

Matt - I hope so i wanna meet ya

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:58 AM
ecotecpower wrote:

Not worth it. They wrote up my discharge papers perfectly saying that I had been talked to 3 times previously and that I wasnt performing up to standards(well if they would buy new shi* they wouldnt have to blaim shi* on techs) I want nothing to do with them EVER again. I do have a 401k I'm going to call about cashing in tomorrow. IF for some crazy reason I can get that money, i'll be going. But not gonna get my hopes up. GRRRRRRRRRRR

That sucks! Hopefully you can get something worked out. I was looking forward to seeing your car in person.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 12:55 PM
Yay. My car is done. It was just the headgasket leaking and the head wasn't warped. So, I'm ready. Now I just need to clean her up good finally. The paint is in sad shape from where she sat for so long.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 4:36 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:
ecotecpower wrote:

That sucks! Hopefully you can get something worked out. I was looking forward to seeing your car in person.

Well I called on my 401k and it seems that getting it should be pretty quick. So my fingers are crossed. If I can get that then since I have the money for the trip set aside I wont have to use the trip money for living expensives. BUT IF I make it then your car better to

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 5:42 PM
I'm working on it, should get a lot more knocked out over the 3-day weekend....but all the big stuff is pretty much done, it's all the little crap that is starting to annoy me, and it doesn't help matters that I'm being super picky about it and can only work 2-3 hrs a night before I'm so frustrated I just give up, and I've had to shorten my list of stuff I wanted to get done do to other things that have popped up!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:47 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:I'm working on it, should get a lot more knocked out over the 3-day weekend....but all the big stuff is pretty much done, it's all the little crap that is starting to annoy me, and it doesn't help matters that I'm being super picky about it and can only work 2-3 hrs a night before I'm so frustrated I just give up, and I've had to shorten my list of stuff I wanted to get done do to other things that have popped up!

if your stupid ass would live close to Omaha, you would have someone more than willing to do all the electrical work for you.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:24 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:
Clipzed Z24 wrote:I'm working on it, should get a lot more knocked out over the 3-day weekend....but all the big stuff is pretty much done, it's all the little crap that is starting to annoy me, and it doesn't help matters that I'm being super picky about it and can only work 2-3 hrs a night before I'm so frustrated I just give up, and I've had to shorten my list of stuff I wanted to get done do to other things that have popped up!

if your stupid ass would live close to Omaha, you would have someone more than willing to do all the electrical work for you.

dustin, ever the subtle one. lol

---

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:37 PM

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:38 PM
well now... why is everyone quick to judge on my car? do any of you realize its almost a 15 hour drive one way for me?

but ill point out why it wont be there anyway... lets see here... door handles and locks are in for paint, both door panels are removed, interior is in shambles, new rear bumper and side skirts are in for paint, has no brakes whatsoever, no knuckles or spindles either.

granted for most this would be a weekends worth of work. but not for me. i work slow and do things the right way.

but as ive stated many times before, my bash fun would be drastically cut short due to me spending countless hours cleaning the car up after the long haul. and besides... i thought the general consensus was that it was about the people anyway LOL

and ps... rock chips are avoidable via painters tape so fuq all.

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:44 PM
z yaaaa wrote:

So what your saying is I should leave tape on the front end all the time?? LOL I've put 900 miles on my car in the past month and am going on a cruise this weekend that will probably be 400 or so

Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:09 AM
z yaaaa wrote:well now... why is everyone quick to judge on my car? do any of you realize its almost a 15 hour drive one way for me?

but ill point out why it wont be there anyway... lets see here... door handles and locks are in for paint, both door panels are removed, interior is in shambles, new rear bumper and side skirts are in for paint, has no brakes whatsoever, no knuckles or spindles either.

granted for most this would be a weekends worth of work. but not for me. i work slow and do things the right way.

but as ive stated many times before, my bash fun would be drastically cut short due to me spending countless hours cleaning the car up after the long haul. and besides... i thought the general consensus was that it was about the people anyway LOL

all i heard was that your a weenie, mines coming without a tranny.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, May 21, 2009 5:32 AM
Please leave ALL transvestites at home...

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Thursday, May 21, 2009 5:37 AM
^^^^ lol gary

matt-your gay. you know i meant just for long distances

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:22 AM
Wish I could make it out this year, but unfortunately I'm not going to be able to...

Good luck to all of those involved and I hope you all have a great time, I know I do every time I show up. Edgewater is a nice track and it's right down by the river. One fair warning, do not drive in the grass, there are numerous bumps and divots and such. Last year I found one and ended up pulling the axle shaft out of the joint near the wheel hub >:o.

Anyhow, show the world how great these cars and their owners really are !

Street-Legal 2003 Sunfire 10.58 @ 139 MPH
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search