Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 8 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:41 AM
john317(AKA Gary the Old guy) wrote:Please leave ALL transvestites at home...

i don't understand Gary, you emailed me and specifically asked for two. even paid your money up front. are you going to want a refund now?

lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:50 AM
Sucks you can't make it Adam, thanks for the warning about the grass lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:49 AM
Booked my room (floor space and chairs are open to those that need a place to crash) now i just have to pay for everything, guess i should find a job pretty soon, The one weekend i always look forward to every year is the bash.

Hey Gary are you bringing the Sky or Sunfire this year?

Less than a month to GO

Dave
Sideways is the best way to drive
07 Cool GXP, 01 Z
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Thursday, May 21, 2009 9:10 AM
Quote:

i don't understand Gary, you emailed me and specifically asked for two. even paid your money up front. are you going to want a refund now?

lol

I ordered 3 'cause you said yours had blown out and I wasn't sure if Schulte was going to make it...

Quote:

Hey Gary are you bringing the Sky or Sunfire this year?

Less than a month to GO

Hopefully I'll get to spend some time working on the Sunfire this weekend so I can drag it up. I know it won't be completely back together but it should be close enough to show it off...

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Thursday, May 21, 2009 9:28 AM
^^^Nice, I havent seen it since the Indy bash

306 TQ
Thursday, May 21, 2009 9:48 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:^^^Nice, I havent seen it since the Indy bash

agreed, one of the nicest j's in my opinion even with the tan interior lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, May 21, 2009 11:40 AM
I think what you mean, Jason, is that it's the ONLY car ever on the face of the earth to pull off tan interior and not be as gay as can be lol.

ANYWAY, really sucks you aren't coming this year Adam Had fun last year!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:14 PM
that blows the all out class wide open sorry you can't make it adam!

maybe david can get the car down the strip under its own power....if not we got some guys to help push. pushing would be progress

Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:26 PM
ill push that car into the 12's if i have to.

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Thursday, May 21, 2009 5:51 PM
Hey Paul...what's the T-Shirt going to look like? I may want to order one.

Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:23 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:Hey Paul...what's the T-Shirt going to look like? I may want to order one.

fantastic of course! naked chicks on cavaliers....can you think of a better design?

Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:33 PM
my balls on your chin

WAY better design. BTW, you are working right now, and I think I'm going to go blow a load on your pillow case. BRB

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:55 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:my balls on your chin

WAY better design. BTW, you are working right now, and I think I'm going to go blow a load on your pillow case. BRB

fuck you!!! I swear I'll @!#$ inside the dash of your mustang!

Thursday, May 21, 2009 7:12 PM
And I will make you clean it out and eat it. YOU KNOW I WILL.

Thursday, May 21, 2009 7:16 PM
z yaaaa wrote:ill push that car into the 12's if i have to.

And pull mine into the 13's

Thursday, May 21, 2009 9:51 PM
^^^can i get in on this? even if i get pulled into 14s thats still 3 seconds faster than im used to

DroptopPaul wrote:
Clipzed Z24 wrote:Hey Paul...what's the T-Shirt going to look like? I may want to order one.

fantastic of course! naked chicks on cavaliers....can you think of a better design?

Naked chicks on sunfires

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Friday, May 22, 2009 7:39 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:maybe david can get the car down the strip under its own power....if not we got some guys to help push. pushing would be progress

lolol

306 TQ
Saturday, May 23, 2009 7:07 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:
DroptopPaul wrote:maybe david can get the car down the strip under its own power....if not we got some guys to help push. pushing would be progress

lolol

oh we got a race now. me against david, both cars being pushed down the track.

Sunday, May 24, 2009 4:24 PM
Got the car started this weekend!!! All that needs to be done is the cage and a tune!! Cant Wait!

Monday, May 25, 2009 7:45 AM
naked chicks? where

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, May 25, 2009 4:45 PM
Man i am dieing to go, but i need to share the cost of the room with someone. If anyone has a open spot i dont care to sleep on floor. My crew(j-bom) i think filled all there rooms up because at the time i was pretty sure i wasnt going.

Now i am 100%, so if someone isnt shy.. i need a room. I am nice a guy, old enough to drink, dont smoke, not loud, and cool all around

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 4:37 AM
Fireshroom wrote:Man i am dieing to go, but i need to share the cost of the room with someone. If anyone has a open spot i dont care to sleep on floor. My crew(j-bom) i think filled all there rooms up because at the time i was pretty sure i wasnt going.

Now i am 100%, so if someone isnt shy.. i need a room. I am nice a guy, old enough to drink, dont smoke, not loud, and cool all around

id just come, i'm sure you'd be able to find a room, seems 10% always back out at the last minute due to unforseen thing happening and someone is always looking for someoene to help share costs.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:19 AM
fireshroom is the foreign guy who left and came back an hr later with car issues... he is amd cool.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:05 AM
Well this is my official I cant make it post With all that has happened with not having a job and no unemployment I just can make it. Pretty sure I have a job lined up, just cant ask for 4 days off right after I start. So just HOPE I can make it next year.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:09 AM
john317(AKA Gary the Old guy) wrote:
Quote:

lol

I ordered 3 'cause you said yours had blown out and I wasn't sure if Schulte was going to make it...

Now I'm even more disappointed I'm not making it. Good looking out though, I appreciate that.

Fireshroom wrote:Now i am 100%, so if someone isnt shy.. i need a room. I am nice a guy, old enough to drink, dont smoke, not loud, and cool all around

He gets out of hand in a pillow fight just push him between the wall and bed and have the guys throw a mattress on top of him. LOL! Room raiders.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search