Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 2 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:37 PM
EcoMark wrote:So the hotel in the original post is the new hotel, correct?

hotel in this thread here is current, and not changing

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:57 PM
Thank you!

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport
Check it out! --> Flickr

Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:40 PM
I'll be there, registered today

I'm looking forward to the dyno pulls too. I want to compare to some other Eco S/C cars that show up

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Monday, April 20, 2009 5:07 AM
Chewy likes Cake wrote:Just reserved for thursday thru sunday. I cant wait. Maybe there might be an official GM Tuner Bash school bus this year too.

as well did i. its the same phone number as the last hotel i called haha. as long as its the one that was up on the main site a week or so ago. Thursday through sunday FTW

Monday, April 20, 2009 10:03 AM
booked friday and saturday night

Monday, April 20, 2009 11:45 AM
I've made my reservation for Friday and Saturday.

ONLY 8 WEEKS AWAY!!

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Monday, April 20, 2009 11:59 AM
I'm pumped for this,

So are there going to be some just test and tune runs at the track? I'm by no means fast enough to compeate, but I'd like to make a few runs.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, April 20, 2009 1:21 PM
Airtonics wrote:I'll be there, registered today

I'm looking forward to the dyno pulls too. I want to compare to some other Eco S/C cars that show up

Thats not even FAIR!!! LOL.

But yeah me and my girlfriend are coming from CO. Just over 1200 miles each way. Everyone gonna be at the hotel then ??

Would be awesome to meet up with some people to do the last part of the drive??????????

Monday, April 20, 2009 4:26 PM
ill be there thursday see ya then

Monday, April 20, 2009 6:21 PM
well if your swinging through the chicago area early thursday morning then you can join in

Monday, April 20, 2009 7:16 PM
vince sounds like we'll be meeting with you then again. I'm leaving thursday bright and early

Monday, April 20, 2009 7:18 PM
welp ive got a room thurs -sun....anyone want to split it? pm me

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Monday, April 20, 2009 8:36 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:well if your swinging through the chicago area early thursday morning then you can join in

You guys are leaving thursday morning? How far of a drive is it for you all? Figured closer people would leave friday morning.

Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39 PM
Nevermind. Wont even be coming close to chicago lol

Monday, April 20, 2009 10:00 PM
hmm i didnt go the last 2 years because of the money and i didnt really know too many people.. but this year this just happens to land at the tail end of one of my vacations ive never went.. is it a pretty good time? how much money should be brought for the weekend not including hotel? just curious to see how much i should put away

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Monday, April 20, 2009 10:14 PM
evilmonkitar wrote:hmm i didnt go the last 2 years because of the money and i didnt really know too many people.. but this year this just happens to land at the tail end of one of my vacations ive never went.. is it a pretty good time? how much money should be brought for the weekend not including hotel? just curious to see how much i should put away

good time? ya to say the least if you look at the other post about the bash and its 50+ pages of glory you will see how hyped up everyone is about this.

about not knowing anyone that is why you go to meet people, hand out see some nice cars oh and get obliterated

about the money, it really doesnt cost much if you preregister and dont want to do the dyno or run the car thats pretty much the cost of the whole weekend besides food, drinks and your gas

Monday, April 20, 2009 11:12 PM
ill probably race and do the dyno if i go, why not

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:48 AM
So the illinois group is running through indiana on thursday then eh? I got our room for thurs-sun so ill be there thursday, maybe we can get the indy group and meet up with you guys? any details on when you guys are leaving and your route?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:31 AM
damn you guys and leaving on thursday. i had hoped on actually driving in a caravan this year lol.

ecotecpower i look forward to seeing your car.

paul. if yoru running short on dyno pulls. get with me and we'll run the sunfire thru for @!#$s and giggles.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 11:51 AM
i plan to dyno again for sure. quite a few new things this year can only help me with power.

and yeah as far as i know we plan to leave thursday morning, bright and early. that gets us through chicago traffic and on our way early enough. we do that so we have all day friday for people to trickle in and say whats up, plus a nice long rest after driving the whole distance. idk who all is going between chicago and the bash but keep an eye out for us.

and as far as coming form CO, my buddy just drove to denver and back from here and im 100mi west of chicago. so he took this way somehow haha. he will be back out there again next week too. lol

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:09 PM
sndsgood wrote:damn you guys and leaving on thursday. i had hoped on actually driving in a caravan this year lol.

ecotecpower i look forward to seeing your car.

paul. if yoru running short on dyno pulls. get with me and we'll run the sunfire thru for @!#$s and giggles.

NO PRESSURE! LOL I'll say my cars FAR from perfect in many ways. I'm probably down for a dyno to. I'm intrigued as to how much of a power difference my car will have at the MUCH lower elevation

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:06 PM
Paulie i dont think im staying in your room anymore, one of my friends is gonna come with me and maybe a couple girls so were gonna get a separate room. I know youre dissappointed.

Chewy likes Cake wrote:Just reserved for thursday thru sunday. I cant wait. Maybe there might be an official GM Tuner Bash school bus this year too.

i sure hope so. And maybe an official GM Tuner Bash random door across the street lol. schulte you better be there lol

evilmonkitar wrote:hmm i didnt go the last 2 years because of the money and i didnt really know too many people.. but this year this just happens to land at the tail end of one of my vacations ive never went.. is it a pretty good time? how much money should be brought for the weekend not including hotel? just curious to see how much i should put away

A good time is an understatement. Ive been anxiously awaiting this year since last years ended. Dont worry about knowing people, last year i knew absolutely nobody, now half of these guys wont leave me alone!! lol jk

i think in total i spent like 250$ last year including gas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:12 PM

---

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:14 PM
im really wanting to go but not too sure if im even gonna have my junk ready, pretty sure i will but just in case is there anyone that would pick up my canadian ass at the aiport and bring me out?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:40 PM
LAFNGAS wrote:im really wanting to go but not too sure if im even gonna have my junk ready, pretty sure i will but just in case is there anyone that would pick up my canadian ass at the aiport and bring me out?

I might be able to pick you up from Toledo. I dont know what my schedule will be like though...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:47 PM
Registered. Now im just debating on bringing the Drag Radials or not...

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search