Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 9 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:25 AM
I am so pumped. I need to get busy on my car. Engine and trans still need to come out. Engine to fix nasty oil leak and trans to replace the pressure plate. Also need to replace the front pads and rotors. If I get my car done ZYAAAA will be driving it and I will bring my EVO.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:19 PM
ecotecpower wrote:Well this is my official I cant make it post With all that has happened with not having a job and no unemployment I just can make it. Pretty sure I have a job lined up, just cant ask for 4 days off right after I start. So just HOPE I can make it next year.

That sucks to hear!!! At least you have a new job though....

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 3:02 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:
ecotecpower wrote:Well this is my official I cant make it post With all that has happened with not having a job and no unemployment I just can make it. Pretty sure I have a job lined up, just cant ask for 4 days off right after I start. So just HOPE I can make it next year.

Yeah supposed to go back some time this week to meet the owner and talk to the shop foreman some more.

Just make sure you post LOTS of pics of your car. My girls ALLL disappointed she wont get to see your car in person. IF we had made it she'd probably wanna spend more time with you talking about the car than time with me LOL

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:45 PM
^^That could be hot.. talking always leads to much more

Sucks to hear you wont make it, i really wanted to meet you and see the car in person.. good luck on the job man

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:47 PM
manta dont get upset matt's just another doucher

lol jk man love ya!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:02 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
john317(AKA Gary the Old guy) wrote:
Quote:

i don't understand Gary, you emailed me and specifically asked for two. even paid your money up front. are you going to want a refund now?

lol

I ordered 3 'cause you said yours had blown out and I wasn't sure if Schulte was going to make it...

Now I'm even more disappointed I'm not making it. Good looking out though, I appreciate that.

Fireshroom wrote:Now i am 100%, so if someone isnt shy.. i need a room. I am nice a guy, old enough to drink, dont smoke, not loud, and cool all around

He gets out of hand in a pillow fight just push him between the wall and bed and have the guys throw a mattress on top of him. LOL! Room raiders.

Thats only true if provoked.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:16 PM
Fireshroom wrote:Man i am dieing to go, but i need to share the cost of the room with someone. If anyone has a open spot i dont care to sleep on floor. My crew(j-bom) i think filled all there rooms up because at the time i was pretty sure i wasnt going.

Now i am 100%, so if someone isnt shy.. i need a room. I am nice a guy, old enough to drink, dont smoke, not loud, and cool all around

ive got open floor. PM me for details

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:31 PM
ecotecpower wrote:
Clipzed Z24 wrote:

Yeah supposed to go back some time this week to meet the owner and talk to the shop foreman some more.

Just make sure you post LOTS of pics of your car. My girls ALLL disappointed she wont get to see your car in person. IF we had made it she'd probably wanna spend more time with you talking about the car than time with me LOL

awww we gotta teach you guys how to interview. you bring it up saying that you had a downpayment thats non refundable and you had promised your girl and if there is anway you can have those days off it would be great, you offer to make up the time, then say its okay if you dont get the time off im prepared to eat all the costs. word it nicely and most places will be nice and let u have the day off. and because you told them you'd be willing to worth thru it and eat the costs it wont really effect you negativly. geez. lol sorry you can't make it man.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:41 PM
ppl bitch out every year, its just how it goes

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:56 AM
sndsgood wrote:
ecotecpower wrote:
Clipzed Z24 wrote:

awww we gotta teach you guys how to interview. you bring it up saying that you had a downpayment thats non refundable and you had promised your girl and if there is anway you can have those days off it would be great, you offer to make up the time, then say its okay if you dont get the time off im prepared to eat all the costs. word it nicely and most places will be nice and let u have the day off. and because you told them you'd be willing to worth thru it and eat the costs it wont really effect you negativly. geez. lol sorry you can't make it man.

Its more of a money situation really. I'm having to use the money I saved up for the trip to live on at the moment.

And rodimus No one really cares what you think lol

Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:06 PM
haha I've done that! for the bash no less!

Thursday, May 28, 2009 9:01 PM
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:
gmanz24 wrote:is the White Miss Cleo gonna be there this year?

ok i need a place to stay this yr, ill keep it under control and stay away from random women. this yr its about the j crowd only.... and booze .

i cant wait, one month boys and girls!!

yes. and bitch please we all know thats a lie.

this yr im thinkin cougars, i hear they run in packs so who else wants to join in taming these fine women?

Friday, May 29, 2009 3:38 AM
Im down

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, May 30, 2009 7:01 AM
im down!

Overall Best times

60' - 1.857 (6/24/07)-(Drag Radials 205-50-15)
330' - 5.552 (6/24/07)-(Drag Radials 205-50-15)
1/8 - 8.644 (7/25/08)-(Hoosier Drag Radials 225-50-15)
M.P.H. - 82.05 (4/20/08)-(Hoosier Drag Radials 225-50-15)
1000' - 11.229 (7/25/08)-(Hoosier Drag Radials 225-50-15)
1/4 - 13.410 (7/25-08)-(Hoosier Drag Radials 225-50-15)
M.P.H. - 104.95 (4/20/08)-(Hoosier Drag Radials 225-50-15)

** ALL MOTOR **
* 193whp @ 7600 rpm *
* 149 tq @ 5100 rpm *

2005 GM Small Car Bash - Lost 2nd rd - H2 Class
2007 GM Tuner Bash - Runner Up - Broken Pressure Plate
2008 GM Tuner Bash - Winner - by default
Saturday, May 30, 2009 7:27 AM
Hi Benzel!

Saturday, May 30, 2009 11:03 AM
Hi Joe! See you in 3 weeks!

Saturday, May 30, 2009 3:57 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:Hi Joe! See you in 3 weeks!

thought joe backed out.

and im on the search for a car trailer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, May 30, 2009 4:42 PM
he did but im making him cum so he can cum twice

Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:34 PM
sndsgood wrote:and im on the search for a car trailer.

You can always use Budget or U-Haul as a last resort

Sunday, May 31, 2009 5:29 AM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:
sndsgood wrote:and im on the search for a car trailer.

You can always use Budget or U-Haul as a last resort

they are my last resort. just have heard allot of bad about our local spot. friends leaving 6-7 hours late for shows because the uhaul place has screwed them over on the trailers so im trying to find an alternative right now.

Sunday, May 31, 2009 9:13 PM
pay for an extra day to have the car ready 24 hours in advance???

Monday, June 01, 2009 6:28 AM
Just because I know everyone is getting Antsy...here is some good info on what's going on, and who's doing what, or has done what. If you see any discrepencies, PM me and we will sort them out.

Event Planning/Scheduling:
Paul Gledhill (DTP/me!)
Phil Gruver (QBE)
Jason Carrol (Sndsgood)

Matthew Cannatelli - paid (XXL)
Chris Altiery - paid (XL)
DSMotorsports - paid (XL)
Tim Watkins (L)
Ben Kreigel (S) - bullshit!
Chris Snyder - paid (M)
Matthew Gorman - paid (XL)
Justin Anderson
Ben Meyer
Chris Hejmanowski
Scott Harris (XXXL)
Tim Kocher - paid (XXXL)
Paul Richwine - paid (XL)
Erod - paid (XL)
Stephen Wiggins - paid
Andy Quillen - paid (L)
Bryan (The Jew) - paid (XL)
Jeff Lawson - paid (XL)
Stephen Schaefer - paid (L)
Gary Voyles - paid (XL)
Kevin Richter - paid (XXL)
Michael Davis - paid (XXL)
Chris Mackinlay - paid (L)
Zach K
Eric Spitznogle - paid (XL)
Joe Taktak
Alan Muxlow
Jason McElvy - paid (XL)
Jameson Tolar - paid (L)
Philip Frain - paid (XXL)
David Ingram - (L)
Adam Coleman - paid
Jessica Hand - paid (L)
Matt Ekstrom
Michelle Catlett - paid
Chuck Quinn - paid (XL)
Vincent Morris - paid (M)
Mike Heckman (L)
John Mills
Jordan Saunders (L)
Darrel Lyons - paid (XXL)
Craig Seman - paid (L)
Jon Fisher - paid (L)
Jason VanderMuellen - paid (XL)
Gilberto Mendoza - paid (XL)
Kris Brickman (M)
Timothy Norton - paid (XXXL)
Jamie McClure
Josh King (XXL)
Jesse Nichols (L)
Laurie Lomax - paid (XL)
Danny Adams (L)
Dan Rysedorph
John Sharifi - paid
Ben Wenzel Jr. - paid (XL)

Monday, June 01, 2009 7:07 AM
Paying this Friday Paul

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, June 01, 2009 7:28 AM
no worries broke ass (OHHHHHHH!!! SNAP!)

Monday, June 01, 2009 9:36 AM
lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search