Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 27 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:30 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:haha that hotel SUUUUCKED. even if we stay in the area....a new hotel will be a necessity

i know a great one in lordstown

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:49 AM
RKCavy wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:
sndsgood wrote:hit me up paul whenever your ready to start planning for next year, im down for helping out again, i just want to help you pick a better date.

What was wrong with the date? I picked June because it's generally cooler then July and august. I thought it worked out nicely. Only thing that sucked is after we had everything planned jco bash was planned for 2 weeks before.

slamology. now one of the biggest shows in indiana in the same weekend.

If you plan right, you can do the bash on Saturday and Slamology on Sunday

i was there sunday, saw your car as well. but not the same missing saturday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:58 PM
Machzel08 (Teh Jew) wrote:
DroptopPaul wrote:haha that hotel SUUUUCKED. even if we stay in the area....a new hotel will be a necessity

well sounds like you all had a great show and saw lots and lots and lots of pics lol wish i could of came but why not a winter bash in say idk maybe FL give yall a chance to drive your cars in sun and maybe get some beach action going...

just making a suggestion

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:03 PM

The holiday inn 50' away was rather nice lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:15 PM
sndsgood wrote:

The holiday inn 50' away was rather nice lol

As a last resort after the Quality Inn lost our reservations, the Holiday Inn was amazing! I do miss Judy (the front desk clerk) though...she was such a pleasant person...

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:26 PM
no more redneck towns

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:37 PM
Next year- Ocean city, MD.

Haha. It would be nice to do a beach thing, instead of the middle of nowhere even though thats where the majority of the j community is.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:55 PM
A little less hick sure, but I would rather it wasn't in a big city, then it just ends up a pain in the ass to get around.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:30 PM
I had such a blast this year...I think...kinda fuzzy...

Anyway, Thank you Paul (and anyone else involved). You did a hell of a job this year. I didn't get to the track this year. First time not going to the track at a bash. Kinda sad I missed it. Just couldn't get out of work.

The show was well organized I feel. I have never been a fan of drive up judging, but since I don't show my car, who cares...lol. Dyno was great too. The people seemed very knowledgable and helpful, though a bit slow...no big deal. Everyone that wanted to dyno got a chance and we were all out of there at a reasonable time.

Lots of great cars this year. I didn't check them all out saturday as I was in rough shape from the night before, but the ones I saw looked very nice.

As for the partying, GREAT TIMES this year. Not sure why I felt the need to walk around with a hotel phone in my pants, but I guess people got a kick out of it...cool. I also am not sure why I got so mad at the front desk guy for looking like Kenny Rodgers and threw all the coffee stirrers onto the floor...strange...lol

Eric, was that your room or the neighbor's room that I spilled 3 beers in 5 minutes? I appologize for that...HAHA...I guess it wasn't smart to drink out of a glass at the bash...maybe thats why I slammed it to the ground...

Anyway, It was good to see everyone. Vince, you are the best. I really hope to see you and Sarah on the 4th. That would be stupendous! Eric, you are a funny Mofo...good to see you too. Kevin, I miss ya buddy. It was great to see you and Tara and your adorable little girl. Chewy, Always a pleasure, you crack my @!#$ up dude. Miss ya too. Tell your old lady I love her and Hope he is feeling better. Damn...who else? Jessi...thanks for the football in the head at the pool! That has to hapen every year...glad it was me!! haha.

Thats all I care to say. Anyone else i missed, I am sorry...

See ya all next year.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:44 PM
OG FTW.

Just FYI for those who care... My car was pulling 6 degrees of timing and knocking while on dyno according to Jon's HPtuner data logger. I will be getting more info tonight... So i guess 260 tq isnt half bad for a whining turbo and bad tune! hehe..

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 4:56 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:OG FTW.

Just FYI for those who care... My car was pulling 6 degrees of timing and knocking while on dyno according to Jon's HPtuner data logger. I will be getting more info tonight... So i guess 260 tq isnt half bad for a whining turbo and bad tune! hehe..

baahhh eco swapping time

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:34 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkkcurse) wrote:
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:OG FTW.

baahhh eco swapping time

The only way thats happening is if Jon sells me the built s/c engine and his trans with Quaife. Jesus that was a rush to drive!!! My body isnt used to shifting at 7600+ in a cavalier!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:01 PM
personally i dont think the hotel was that bad. sure not having bathrooms in the lobby and a ridiculous excuse for a breakfast were bad but other than that i think it was fine.

what i liked most was how it was so damned close to the track AND the dyno shop. made for much easier navigating as well as reduced headaches. not to mention it was easy as pie to get to off the interstate.

i personally dont mind the 'redneck' towns. i grew up in one and continue to live i one so it doesnt bother me. (iowa, aint it one big redneck town?)

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:30 PM
o yea i forgot they had breakfast. i wasnt up early enough to enjoy it lol

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:00 PM
Had a great time and it was great to have my car there for a change. It sucks that will be the last bash for the black cavalier however I'm glad I put it back together to make it. Lots of new faces this year, first time I think I've stayed in the actual host hotel. I'll be looking forward to next year!

Thank you Paul and all the other who helped put on the event. .It was well organized and of course FUN! I was a little disappointed with my dyno numbers and timeslips however given the heat, track conditions and how others ran on the dyno/track I suppose I can't really complain.

Jmarks, that was by far the closest race to the finish I've ever had. Your car is mean especially at the top end, you were reeling me in quick!
Jay, glad you enjoyed driving the car. Shifting that high takes some getting used to but it's a blast and I love the sounds it makes up top Keep in mind you had a passenger and the weight of your drag radials in the back also. Which I'll try to get back to you soon!

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:31 PM
OG Nick wrote: Jessi...thanks for the football in the head at the pool! That has to hapen every year...glad it was me!! haha.

haha, my bad bro and its JessE lol

good to see you again tho

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:13 PM
ohhhh noes

Built&Boosted moar

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:54 PM
I just got emailed a Guest Satisfaction Survey for the Quality Inn we were in

This should be fun...

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:14 PM
OG.. you are the man...the epicness of the room phone in the pants, was by far one of the funniest things ive ever seen.....

yes it was mine and pauls room that you decided to fragrance with beer haha... all good though, and im glad you decided to test the durability of the glass ware!! haha that was funny too!

jay van, ruen, chad, and chewy....allways a good time when you guys are around.

where was i in the illegal highway runs. i need to drive as welll allways find the chubby kid!!

RIP JESSE GERARD.....7.11.87/1.25.08(sunfireboi)
You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Don't ever wish harm On an Ohio state player you Douche canoe...
Expires: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:47 AM PT

Thursday, June 25, 2009 2:29 AM
highwaynruns waat?

Built&Boosted moar

Friday, June 26, 2009 6:58 AM
BUTSEX RAG 09?

Friday, June 26, 2009 12:53 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:BUTSEX RAG 09?

yes butsex rag 09

Built&Boosted moar

Friday, June 26, 2009 6:33 PM
Dont even wanna know.....

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, June 29, 2009 4:53 AM
^^^Decals gone wild!

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, June 29, 2009 1:58 PM
gotta say i think this is the least bitched about bash we have had.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search