Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 28 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Monday, June 29, 2009 2:17 PM
sndsgood wrote:gotta say i think this is the least bitched about bash we have had.

touche!

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, July 02, 2009 12:10 PM
Kevin Richter wrote:^^^^ Love ya Jay!

Had another GREAT TIME this year. Thanks to everyone that came out. The people are what makes this event so much fun.

Thanks to all those that complimented me on my ride. Glad to take home some unexpected hardware as well.

See you next year, & some of you sooner!

Kevin it was good to see you guys again. I had to come since I am still JBOM's honorary "Black" Jason

Qwibby - Sorry, I am keeping my hood.

MD-Enforcer - Good to see you again. We need to work on getting one of our cars to Ron's for that header

Gary & Fetter - One day we will figure out a way for each of us to have Wilwood rear brake kit

Zyaaa - Nice to finally meet Brad....but where is my intake cam, LOL!!

Wade - Good to see both of your cars. WTF happened on the dyno???

BlurFx - Thanks for letting me room with you and riding me around. I wonder if anyone is still wondering where that noise is coming from ??

WhiteCavy - Thanks for the ARP main bolts. Maybe we can work on a smaller get together before or after next years bash

Erod - you should have told me you were bringing your Steelers gear

DropTopPaul and those who helped with the bash - I had a great time again at the bash and look forward to next years. Hopefully the Cav comes if not, then I will bring the Lexus again, LOL!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 02, 2009 12:11 PM

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Monday, July 06, 2009 4:06 PM
We are in need of a complete event submission for this event to be in the July/August 09 issue of Domestic Driver E-zine. We will need a few paragraphs about the event and it's happenings and a bunch of 3MP+ pictures from the event. We needed this yesterday so if anyone is willing to do this that would be great. If not it won't be in the July/August issue. Please send emails to contact at domesticdriver dot com

Thanks! Wish we could have attended the event!

Friday, July 10, 2009 10:28 AM
when is the next j-bash going to be? will it be in Harrison again? i used to live 10 minutes from their so a trip back home would be amazing.

===================
What's better than having
a car with a turbo?
Having 2 cars with 3 turbo's

Friday, July 10, 2009 1:26 PM
dunno when...usually don't plan until november. location still isn't decided, and won't be until similar time frames

Friday, July 10, 2009 5:22 PM
COUGH lordstown COUGH

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Saturday, July 11, 2009 8:46 AM
Canton!!! we can go visit the pro football hall of fame

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, July 11, 2009 11:03 AM
Quaker City Dragway!!

Saturday, July 11, 2009 11:06 AM
at your house paul????????????????????? lol you know my thoughts

Sunday, July 12, 2009 12:54 PM
I am in for a bash house party.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:28 PM
haha my neighbors aren't!

Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:32 PM
have you asked? you never know

Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:25 PM
they already complain of loud exhausts

Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:03 PM
DSmotorsports wrote:Quaker City Dragway!!

I second this!!! LOL

JBO Member since 2006.
Monday, July 13, 2009 8:31 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:they already complain of loud exhausts

Sounds like we need to give them a real reason to complain

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, July 13, 2009 12:40 PM
ive had 10 at my house for previous bashes. im thinking i could handle 20 easily.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, July 13, 2009 5:54 PM
sndsgood wrote:im thinking i could handle 20 easily.

you dirty boy

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:31 PM
Friday, July 24, 2009 11:27 AM
I like the canton idea

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, July 25, 2009 9:14 AM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:I am in for a bash house party.

i've got the quiet end of my neighborhood. 3 courts plus the long street to park on.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 1:33 PM
make the bash more near the eastern coastline :-)))

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 1:37 PM
Spalattero wrote:make the bash more near the eastern coastline :-)))

kinda screws the guys on the western coast line doesn't it?

Thursday, August 06, 2009 7:34 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:
Spalattero wrote:make the bash more near the eastern coastline :-)))

kinda screws the guys on the western coast line doesn't it?

state the obvious, yes it does hence the ":-)))" joking around
i do believe there is a larger crowd from the eastern and mid/central area... right?

Sunday, August 09, 2009 3:46 PM
idk abot that.
mich and ohio have alot of j-bodys dudes

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Thursday, August 13, 2009 4:52 AM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search