EVENT IN NC!!! - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
EVENT IN NC!!!
Monday, August 10, 2009 9:16 PM
hey guys my name is levi and i was just wanting to know if any of you guys wanted to put together an event in or near hickory. Its just an idea seeing as i own a 1996 z24 and i figured the winter times get pretty boring around here maybe yall would want to do something around november or december. we could meet and have our own lil private show off then all grab a bite to eat...... i mean everyone needs friends and besides, we all own j-body cars so why not. if anyone wants to move forward with this idea let me know and we can get more into detail with it. thanks guys,
Levi Ireland (leviz24)

Re: EVENT IN NC!!!
Friday, September 11, 2009 2:30 AM
Sounds like a good idea. I live down in Charlotte. I know of a bunch of people that live in and around Hickory. Hit me up on here, on AIM (hardcorexsunfire) or check out www.streetvisioncc.org

Sunday, November 29, 2009 9:15 PM
hey i live near winston salem and i thinks its a good idea ive ben wantin to find and chill with some j-body people i have 96 sunfire se with cold air intake and racive exaughst when r u wanting to have the meet?
Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:49 AM
yea sounds like a good idea i live in hky nuthin to do in winter time it would be cool hangin out with j-body people
Tuesday, December 01, 2009 12:03 PM
3 hours away but I might could make this

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search