Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 34 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:47 AM
brad the problem with JUne (which I liked better, still somewhat cool) is that there are a lot of shows. August I feel is too late and is JUST as hot as july. Jason and I can discuss dates in august if he wants. Jason, give me a call 484-894-4537

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:57 AM
Baymont hotel is out, they have 2 weddings booked that weekend already from last summer. So we'll need to discuss somewhere else.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:29 PM
I hate not being premium anymore....

I have a call in to Hutter and RDP (rdp sounded much more interested and they also have the room for us to do the show there)

I also have a call in to 4 hotels, just waiting to hear back. Like stated above Baymont is out.

I am just hoping we get a lot of big players out there this year for the dyno, my car will be turbo this year come hell or high water....

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:57 PM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:I hate not being premium anymore....

I have a call in to Hutter and RDP (rdp sounded much more interested and they also have the room for us to do the show there)

I also have a call in to 4 hotels, just waiting to hear back. Like stated above Baymont is out.

I am just hoping we get a lot of big players out there this year for the dyno, my car will be turbo this year come hell or high water....

ill dyno this year, and hopefully hit the track this year too, wont be as big as I want, but im pacing myself

Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:06 PM
Well as far as I'm concerned RDP is our Dyno shop...

Why?

$55 a car for 3 runs with AFR's Print outs (Dyno Dynamics)

They can fit 200 cars in their lot and own the entire industrial park

My fave - they JUST built a burnout box behind the facility =D

Steve also sounded extremely interested, the date is wide open for us and are willing to let us have the show there too.

I was gonna get us penciled in but thought I'd speak here

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:18 PM
oooooh another heartbreaker dyno its going to be interesting

Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:24 PM
I questioned that. They can do dynojet readouts if wanted.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:40 PM
August is pretty late, I'd much rather it be in June like last year.

The dyno sounds great though, did anyone ever get the dyno print outs from last year?

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:00 PM
The issue with June is that it is a huge show month and I believe was a reason our attendence hurt a little this year. I think July would work nicely.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:04 PM
yeah dyno type doesnt really bother me. i just want to get a decent amount of pulls in is all. and july sounds great. if we beat the heat last year, this year should be cake!

Saturday, January 02, 2010 2:56 PM
You say your checking with hotels, did I miss where the bash is?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Saturday, January 02, 2010 3:07 PM
Dave is gonna be at Thompson track. Northeast Ohio. Mike posted it on page 28 or 30

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, January 02, 2010 3:20 PM
Northeast! WOOT! I'm comin and bringin the new and improved Camaro! WOOT!

Saturday, January 02, 2010 3:27 PM
Watching for offical date so I can make plans.

FU Tuning

Saturday, January 02, 2010 5:31 PM
lmao at a burnout box.

wayyyy to many 'omfg street racing is for losers' cry babies here to have something like that.

Trailer Queen corvette wanna-be with 40 coats of wax and powdercoating that soaks in.
Saturday, January 02, 2010 5:41 PM
I've already got 2 wheels and tires to pop lol....

WTF? It's called powdercoatong for a reason. It's a coating. That's why it can peel off. If it soaked it you wouldn't be able to

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, January 02, 2010 7:02 PM
It's always been in July, never should have been in June, tradition should have stuck and not changed up this past year IMO.

Saturday, January 02, 2010 7:20 PM
I liked it in June because it was not as hot and muggy as July. It worked out very well, one of the smoothest run bashes ever. This year it's back to July because ive decided to work around everyones show schedules. Jason and I got together and picked a date that was open from other shows. Had it fallen in June it would have been in June. I hope the attendence really picks up this year. I'd like to throw an invite out to cobaltss.net members too. Be pretty cool I think

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, January 02, 2010 7:42 PM
Just proves many of my opinions on this matter which I'll keep to myself for the time being.

Enjoy the bash.

Saturday, January 02, 2010 9:00 PM
ill be their with my ion Redline... hey phill want to buy matts old vortec cav? ill sell it to you for a good price. i will even find you a saab manifold to turbo your other car haha.

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:22 AM
I'm excited to see what this is all about this year, and meet some fellow J-owners.

Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:28 AM
heavyclutch wrote:I'm excited to see what this is all about this year, and meet some fellow J-owners.

to explain the bash its hanging out with friends looking at cars oh and lots and lots of drinking

Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:35 AM
Thanks Phil. I don't care when, I just hope it isnt as hot at the track like last year. Damn that sucked so bad!!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:42 AM
My fave memories from last year

1) waking up at 4am to jayvan trying to cuddle with me
2) waking up at 4 am to notice about 14 people walking into my room
3) watching whitecavy^^^ bust his ass while in a foot race

good times!!

Oh and @!#$ you all who knew rodimus set my speed limiter to 70 mph

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:42 AM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:
heavyclutch wrote:I'm excited to see what this is all about this year, and meet some fellow J-owners.

to explain the bash its hanging out with friends looking at cars oh and lots and lots of drinking

That and watching the locals make fools of themselves

There are reasons it's never in the same town, haha

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search