Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 35 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Sunday, January 03, 2010 12:06 PM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:My fave memories from last year

3) watching whitecavy^^^ bust his ass while in a foot race

good times!!

LMAO, wifey still reminds me of that haha. Never again racing after drinking!!!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Sunday, January 03, 2010 1:44 PM
I need to finally go to one of the confounded things.

219whp - I <3 whine

Sunday, January 03, 2010 2:14 PM
Tinkles wrote:I need to finally go to one of the confounded things.

follow me out this year man... 2 boosted ecos rollin out... Mmm fun!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, January 03, 2010 3:10 PM
Transporter7220 wrote:
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:
heavyclutch wrote:I'm excited to see what this is all about this year, and meet some fellow J-owners.

to explain the bash its hanging out with friends looking at cars oh and lots and lots of drinking

That and watching the locals make fools of themselves

There are reasons it's never in the same town, haha

Sounds like fun I would just really like to hear about 20+ modded J's rollin out.
Sunday, January 03, 2010 3:35 PM
We did that on the way to the track, blocked traffic so we could all get out, haha

This wasn't even all the cars...

That drive was soo much fun

You gotta admit Quibby, looking back, it was pretty funny

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:41 PM
so phil. i grew up in ashtabula ohio. if you need any help send me a holla. do you have an idea of what hotel your thinking of?
their is a whole bunch off of st rt 90 and st rt 45 here google map

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:45 PM
Man, if it's right off 90, It'll take me like 3 roads to get there, hahaha.

Nice that it's close, I was just hoping for some new scenery. But I shouldn't complain.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:48 PM
the hotels are listed a few pages back, pg 30 or 29 iirc

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:04 PM
Phil if all this official info is listed. Maybe make a new post to get out of the 2009 thread that tells this info, and what is still being figured out. make it easier then having to hunt through pages. just sayin

Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:35 PM
people just asked where it is, I explained that, thats as much as I know, and I wont post a new thread until we have official information to give.

ie: def dates and hotel info

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, January 03, 2010 7:11 PM
everything is still not written in stone. I've said many times, as I have done in the past....when we get hard info, we'll make a new post in the meantime...no sense making a new post, that may not have accurate info. That will cause even more confusion. I couldn't care less if anyone read the banter in this thread. Not a single thing in this thread has been important to 2010 bash planning

Monday, January 04, 2010 3:31 AM
gotcha, to me it just sounded like there were places already decided on. I haven't kept on top of this thread to know all thats been said.

Monday, January 04, 2010 5:57 AM
so its in stone then? its deff happening in ohioo at thompson... fcken sweet man. we all need to go down to geneva on the lake and get some food at old mill winery they have this jesters blush wine that tasts like cool aid but has like 15% alcohol.
now wile gotl may not have any strip clubs i promise with any little game you could pick up some of the slutty biker chicks or dumb 18 year old's. I swear from my childhood their were more sluts per square mile their than fags in san diego.

can we get some of this info for sure on like the gmtunerbash sight?

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Monday, January 04, 2010 6:01 AM
Thompson is NOT set in stone. That is where we want it. I need to hear back from the track first, and if thats a go, everything else will fall into place.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, January 04, 2010 9:22 PM
we still looking at the last weekend in july? wanna request the days off as early as i can

---

Monday, January 04, 2010 9:25 PM
yes tentative dates

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 3:33 AM
Phil if you need any help just let me know.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, January 05, 2010 6:15 AM
if you guys could do it in say late june or early early july i would be able to go.....i wont however be able to go in late july as its around the time of my wedding anniversary........hopefully the car will be ready to go or im not period lol

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 6:41 AM
were you wanting me to discuss dates in august phil???

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:01 AM
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:we still looking at the last weekend in july? wanna request the days off as early as i can

this is why I don't like giving dates out. People jump the gun, and request time off work before the dates are set. Why is 6 months notice not sufficient enough? We haven't heard 1 word from the track if we can even go that weekend. If the track says no, that date is out the window. Guys...we will give you a date, when we can put a stamp on it. In the meantime...chill out. This bull@!#$ is what makes doing the bash stupid. No one can @!#$ listen, it's like i'm talking to a god damn wall

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 11:24 AM
I'm listening

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 6:47 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:we still looking at the last weekend in july? wanna request the days off as early as i can

this is why I don't like giving dates out. People jump the gun, and request time off work before the dates are set. Why is 6 months notice not sufficient enough? We haven't heard 1 word from the track if we can even go that weekend. If the track says no, that date is out the window. Guys...we will give you a date, when we can put a stamp on it. In the meantime...chill out. This bull@!#$ is what makes doing the bash stupid. No one can @!#$ listen, it's like i'm talking to a god damn wall

Don't get frustrated - people are just excited I for one like seeing those pics of J's rollin-out. So I think the best thing do at this time is recommend the pre sign-in? Getting all those interested accounted for regardless of the dates flexibility. Also do you have a list of people that can help you out when you're ready? Could start brainstorming the program and suggested places for eats for the out of towners like myself - just some ideas - I'm a newb to the event.
Wednesday, January 06, 2010 7:00 PM
They've been planning this thing for several years, they know what they're doing. It just takes time.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 8:37 PM
Transporter7220 wrote:They've been planning this thing for several years, they know what they're doing. It just takes time.

lol

Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:45 AM
In the words of my brother

"THEY HAVE IT UNDER @!#$ CONTROL"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search