2010 Bash Questionnaire - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2010 Bash Questionnaire
Monday, January 18, 2010 10:39 PM
Guys/Girls, I need some input here.

First of all this will be a, Yes/No A or B type answer. If you have opinions and need to share them PM me or post in the new 2010 Thread.

I'm looking for answers to the following questions. I figure the bash is most importantly about the people
and I should at least listen to their opinions.

Remember, Yes, No or, A or B, any other posts off topic will be deleted.

Would you like the idea of having an extra day for the bash?

yes/no

Does the idea of having Thursday arrival (possible Thursday evening registration) appeal to you instead of having a busy busy friday? (thus spreading out the activities
giving us all more time to meet/chat/drink) (ie: show/dyno friday, racing saturday, and one evening having a dinner planned)

yes/no

Would you rather...

A) Have a free evening allowing you to mingle/do whatever

B) Have a full schedule of events

Would you rather

A) Have a nice hotel with some nice extras and pay a little more per evening (like $10 more, nothing substantial)

B) Have a cheap hotel and sacrifice quality of rooms and service

I Thank everyone for their input. I have a lot to think about over the next few days. I have a lot of things in my head planned
and hopefully finalized, but am seeking outside input to make a decision regarding 2 subjects.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Monday, January 18, 2010 11:04 PM

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: 2010 Bash Questionnaire
Monday, January 18, 2010 10:54 PM
1) Hell Yes
2) Yes
3) A
4) A

Thanks for all your doin Phil!!

Monday, January 18, 2010 10:58 PM

no

Does the idea of having Thursday arrival (possible Thursday evening registration) appeal to you instead of having a busy busy friday? (thus spreading out the activities
giving us all more time to meet/chat/drink) (ie: show/dyno friday, racing saturday, and one evening having a dinner planned)

nope

Would you rather...

A) Have a free evening allowing you to mingle/do whatever- yes

B) Have a full schedule of events- no

Would you rather

A) Have a nice hotel with some nice extras and pay a little more per evening- no

B) Have a cheap hotel and sacrifice quality of rooms and service- yes

Monday, January 18, 2010 11:25 PM
no
no
A - thats what friday night is for, or late sat
B

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:16 AM
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) A
4.) A

FU Tuning

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:32 AM
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) B
4.) A

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:11 AM
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) B
4.) A

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:23 AM
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) A
4) A

Trailer Queen corvette wanna-be with 40 coats of wax and powdercoating that soaks in.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:23 AM
I'm pretty much in agreement with Vince on these questions.

Would you like the idea of having an extra day for the bash? no

giving us all more time to meet/chat/drink) (ie: show/dyno friday, racing saturday, and one evening having a dinner planned) no
Would you rather...

A) Have a free evening allowing you to mingle/do whatever -No

B) Have a full schedule of events- Im 50/50 on this one.

Would you rather

A) Have a nice hotel with some nice extras and pay a little more per evening (like $10 more, nothing substantial)- No

B) Have a cheap hotel and sacrifice quality of rooms and service- Yes

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 11:50 AM
\

Would you like the idea of having an extra day for the bash? no. i arrived on friday morning and seemed to have a ton of time to spend hanging out with people.

giving us all more time to meet/chat/drink) (ie: show/dyno friday, racing saturday, and one evening having a dinner planned) friday racing and saturday show seems to work out good. gives the locals the chance to come out as well not having the events during the normal work week.
Would you rather...

A) Have a free evening allowing you to mingle/do whatever no. thats what friday and saturday is for

B) Have a full schedule of events- Im 50/50 on this one. schedule for last year seemed to have enough time for everything.

Would you rather

A) Have a nice hotel with some nice extras and pay a little more per evening (like $10 more, nothing substantial)- yes. hell i did this last year. i hate shady hotels.

B) Have a cheap hotel and sacrifice quality of rooms and service- no. if the hotel is cheap i'd likely stay somewhere else.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:27 PM
1. No
2. No
3. B
4. B

my carDomain updated 10/31/09 Forged and Supercharged

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:57 PM

yes/no

/no

Would you rather...

A) Have a free evening allowing you to mingle/do whatever

Would you rather

A) Have a nice hotel with some nice extras and pay a little more per evening (like $10 more, nothing substantial)

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:08 PM
1 Yes
2 Yes
3 A
4 A

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:12 PM
1. Y: I noticed most showed up a day early last year. I plan to do the same in order to chill and have free time.

2. Y: I have never liked rushing off to another location to hang with the same people almost right after arriving.

3. A: Dont tell me my business devil woman!! I do what I want.

4. A: All I care about is the parking lot really. Last years blew ass. 08 was a great lot. Thats where the magic happens. The room is just for sleeping/showering/changing clothes.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:15 PM
No
No
B
A

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 8:27 PM
Yes
Yes
A
A

JBO Member since 2006.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 4:24 PM
Yes
Yes
a
a

Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:27 AM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. A
4. A

Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:01 AM
Seem's like everyone so far minus a few enjoy my idea, I'll keep this thread going until we get a bigger response...

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, January 21, 2010 12:17 PM
i found it quite interesting that no one wants to pay more for a better hotel but the hotel in past years seems to have been a complaint for allot of people.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, January 21, 2010 12:28 PM
sndsgood wrote:i found it quite interesting that no one wants to pay more for a better hotel but the hotel in past years seems to have been a complaint for allot of people.

That's true, forgot about that. I just think we barely spend time inside the hotel anyway. I am willing to pay the 99 bucks though for that nice one Phil has in mind.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Thursday, January 21, 2010 12:36 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:
sndsgood wrote:i found it quite interesting that no one wants to pay more for a better hotel but the hotel in past years seems to have been a complaint for allot of people.

That's true, forgot about that. I just think we barely spend time inside the hotel anyway. I am willing to pay the 99 bucks though for that nice one Phil has in mind.

Quail should treat use very nice.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Friday, January 22, 2010 6:52 AM

plus for most people, we are looking at a GRAND TOTAL of $45 more than last year..... so if people dont buy that coffee or pop on the way to work, or that extra pack of smokes for a few weeks. thats the money right there...

$45 more for resort> shady ass cheap motel with roaches and bad service....

Friday, January 22, 2010 8:02 AM
yes

yes

a
a

We dont really do anything in the rooms other than party, i want someplace with a cool parking lot off the beaten path to party

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 10:59 AM
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) A
4.) A

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search