Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 23 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Friday, June 19, 2009 1:10 PM
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:Some one needs to start takin pictures and make a 2009 bash picture post. I want to see the cars that made it. Would have liked to have gone but the Road Rocket Rumble is this weekend in Indy and I can't miss that.

Just uploaded another round of pictures to my Photobucket, in this folder:

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/52240SS/20090619_Bash/?start=all

Probably the last update I make until sometime tonight after we get back from the track.

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Friday, June 19, 2009 1:44 PM
^^^ Awesome mang, thanks.

Sweet web cam link.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Friday, June 19, 2009 2:20 PM
very little activity... sorry

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Friday, June 19, 2009 3:46 PM
Hanging out in Erod's baller Master Suite right now...lol.

Mostly Everyone else went to the track....

Legendary Bash Veteran
Friday, June 19, 2009 4:10 PM
^^ yea its pretty sweet

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Friday, June 19, 2009 5:35 PM
Yeh got one of those too, it rocks!

Friday, June 19, 2009 5:54 PM
Finally made it down here. Got greeted by the gem of a clerk Judy who informed us that our reservation was nowhere to be found. She was not a very pleasant person...*cough*bitch*cough*. So, we ended up @ the Holiday Inn Express (so I know I will wake up smarter tomorrow). Seems to be a few cars here and from ^^^^^ I assume they're all at the track. Looking forward to hanging out tonight!

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Friday, June 19, 2009 7:44 PM
RKCavy wrote:Finally made it down here. Got greeted by the gem of a clerk Judy who informed us that our reservation was nowhere to be found. She was not a very pleasant person...*cough*bitch*cough*. So, we ended up @ the Holiday Inn Express (so I know I will wake up smarter tomorrow). Seems to be a few cars here and from ^^^^^ I assume they're all at the track. Looking forward to hanging out tonight!

The same thing happened to me. I'm on the first floor of the Holiday Inn Express. Maybe I'll see you at breakfast.
Friday, June 19, 2009 7:54 PM
so when is it? I'll try to take the days off from werk!

Friday, June 19, 2009 8:03 PM
Added pictures of David's car at the hotel on the trailer at the very end of this folder:
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/52240SS/20090619_Bash/?start=all

Few pictures taken at the track before I made some passes...
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/52240SS/20090619_BashTrack/?start=all
Friday, June 19, 2009 9:25 PM
Just want to thank Paul, Ryne, and everyone else who helped out putting on the event. I had to split tonight and won't be able to make it tomorrow but had a great time. Tonight was pretty rough on the cars but at least the rain stayed away and we got our runs in! I have some videos to post up when I get around to getting them off the cam.
Hope the rest of the event goes well and you guys make some good numbers tomorrow.

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |

Friday, June 19, 2009 9:25 PM
Well I almost forgot to cancell my hotel reservation lol. Luckily was still able to. Anyone have any more pick of Michelle car? I won't be around a actual computer till who knows when and her wheels look photo shopped on my black berry lol

Friday, June 19, 2009 9:27 PM
I love you all.

Glad I got to talk to some.

I love how I called Charlie and Hoffa got angry demanding the phone before Charlie even spoke. Epic, Hoffa for life!

Friday, June 19, 2009 9:42 PM
i misses joe

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Friday, June 19, 2009 10:59 PM
omgz bash owns all.

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Friday, June 19, 2009 11:06 PM
z yaaaa wrote:omgz bash owns all.

Go suck a dick

Friday, June 19, 2009 11:30 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkkcurse) wrote:i misses joe

Legendary Bash Veteran
Saturday, June 20, 2009 4:46 AM
Is anyone caravaning to the show this morning? I have to go to the car wash first. I'm gonna just head back to the hotel for a few after a quick wash, then head over.

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Saturday, June 20, 2009 6:19 AM
Kevin Richter wrote:

Here's your trash, bitch!
Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:04 AM
Hoping to make it out to the show today after waffles. me and logan(wasaboostedz) should be out there. Good seein you all run last night

Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:32 AM
i misses joe too

brad got pwnd by the bash last night lol

Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:47 AM
skyy hook..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Saturday, June 20, 2009 1:04 PM
Having a good time here, track was pretty fun. I got 3 runs in, best time was 14.2 at 104mph. Car was breaking up pretty bad on one run. Then the 14.5 run my iat sensor took a crap on me lol

Just got back from the show, chillin out now.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Saturday, June 20, 2009 2:07 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Having a good time here, track was pretty fun. I got 3 runs in, best time was 14.2 at 104mph. Car was breaking up pretty bad on one run. Then the 14.5 run my iat sensor took a crap on me lol

Just got back from the show, chillin out now.

Damn that sucks to hear Dave, atleast you know its got more in it by the trap speed! lol

Saturday, June 20, 2009 2:10 PM
I just got back from the show, I don't feel good, almost sick, I think I have heat stroke or something

Yummy Wendy's Frosty FTMFW

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search