Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 25 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:57 PM
Cavy Ryder wrote:to whom it concerns, (JAKE) the guy that offered to paint my car; does it for a living...you gave me someone elses phone number as i was leaving the bash...good way to get your name out there man! haha

long hair and a flatbill?

thats my boy let me know if you need him

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:00 PM
well worth the wait

Sunday, June 21, 2009 3:19 PM
Had a blast again this year!!! It was good to see everyone again and meet some new people!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 3:28 PM
Blah.

Just got home with T2 around 4pm.

I wanna go back. Next time I am leaving Thursday morning and taking Monday off work for recovery.

Had an amazing time with everyone. Brad was totally hammered friday night and I found it hilarious! lol

I never once got out my camera! You bitches better post up LOTS of pictures.

Congrats to Vince for becoming the newest honorary J-BOM member. Well deserved. Chewy will NEVER wear these colors!!!

Happy to see fellow JBOM members taking home trophies! Congrats Laurie, Jon, and Steve!

Matt/Brad/Wade/Eric/Andy/DTP/Jesse/Darren/everyone else I got to hang out with and havnt seen in ages, thank you for one hell of a time! Everyone was super cool and this weekend felt drama free for the most part.

Screw 95 degree weather and random issues with my car and getting PHAT dyno numbers of 210hp/260ish tq... WTF!

Hotel was decent. We rocked that place. 5:30am bedtime on Saturday morning/night was baller. They fixed our door lock in a timely manner after someone FUBARed it up.

Thanking god that the weather held off and kept us dry!!

Too many sporatic thoughts right now! Had a great time!

JBOM FTW. eat it bitches.

ohhh and the classic random highway runs between QBE and myself using Matt and Vince's cars... What a rush.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, June 21, 2009 4:02 PM
Being my first bash I'll say I had a good time. Met a lot of cool people..Maybe next year I won't be on some sort of pain medication and can drink a little bit too.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 4:29 PM
Jay van - I have no idea what you speak of. I am not even joking.

Always a blast glad I could help this year. Meant a lot to me. And the award was def. Unexpected but I think I need help deciding what picture to put in it LOL

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, June 21, 2009 4:34 PM
it was a blast, even if jays car makes less power than mine its ok, i dont mind. and maybe sarah and i can pick up our jbom work shirt looking things sometime haha. ill comment more later lol

Sunday, June 21, 2009 4:56 PM
lol, i forgots about the car swapping.
next year im driving somebodys evo!

but i can say this, i tried re-creating a bash atmoshphere at my house, with large amount of beer and a me sitting in a kiddie pool.
it really doesnt cover up how much i really miss everyone already.
i luvvz you all!

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:13 PM
I had a great time. It was definitely worth the drive (even the 11 hour drive home on 4 hours of sleep). All of you are absolutely awesome. Everyone was so friendly and down to earth. Good people and good times. Scaring off teenage badasses driving around town in their mom’s Camry = priceless. I’m hoping I can do this all again next year. Thank you DTP, Phil, and all those who made it happen.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:16 PM
lol Matt.

I will for sure take off the thursday before the bash next year. I felt like I missed a lot even though I hung out more this time.

Screw that hot azz weather damn, im glad i brought as many shirts as I did. I changed twice a day I think.

JRmarks, thanks for the IAT sensor you let me borrow to let me run my last run of the night.

Oh yea. OHIO BOOSTED J's FTMFW for the Quick 8!!

Eat THAT bitches HAHA

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:27 PM
Just got to the shop. 13hrs. of draggin a trailer and it was worth it to see everyone again.

Thanks to Paul and all who helped to make my 4th Bash a blast again!!!

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"

Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:43 PM
sooooo..whens the next one?

had a blast..met some great folks and saw some old friends that i don't see enough

too many to list, but so so much fun..

water polo FTMFW lol

Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:07 PM
Is it time for the next bash yet?!??!?!?!?!?!???

I hated having to leave one of the best yet Paul and the rest of you guys did an amazing job this year.

Thanks for keeping this alive guys.

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:46 PM
Just got home and back to the computer, wow so much to say I dont even know where to start so many classic moments...............

Let me first start by thanking Paul for keeping this going. I can't speak for everyone but this is my highlight of every year. I spend 362 days a year working, thinking and looking forward to this event. I think about it year round, when theres snow on the ground and the boss asks if I want to pick up an extra hour and a half of work. I do it for the days of this weekend. I do the same thing every year, I have a new sheet of paper that I'll write up tommorow and it will sit on my wall. It will have all the parts and things I need to do better for the next one. This is the first year I ever won anything at a Bash other than the one in 04 for attending the most pre meets.

The huge thing that I've been working towards for 4 years is the quick 8, I finally did it. Getting the chance to race Airtonics in the elimination rounds was one of the most enjoyable races I've ever had at the track. It may sound corny but one random day around 2005 or so I'm not even sure what time of the year it was, I woke up one morning from an amazing dream, I think I mentioned it at a Sinister J's meet a few years back and everyone kinda got a giggle out of it. The dream was that I was at some distant point in the future and the year was 09-10 and that I was in the quick 8 with a boosted car racing. I cannot describe the feeling of accomplishment that I felt when I lined up in the quick 8, win or lose it didn't matter, I was finally there and goal and dream was realized.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:46 PM
lolz water polo and ryne being a dirty son of a bitch, slapping my sunburn..effin cheater.. erod man handling me in teh pool.
ahhh so many good moments...
i am sad

Built&Boosted moar

Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:31 PM
I'm on my way back to the hotel. @!#$ Michigan and my job!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:39 PM
Question: Dyno sheets???

I would like to study my poopy pulls..

Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:44 PM
if your comin back, eff the hotell i just got more beer.
and i didnt know u dyno'd son!

Built&Boosted moar

Sunday, June 21, 2009 8:01 PM
I had a great time and Im glad I finally got to make it to a bash. Didnt get to meet a lot of people because I had to head back home friday night to work saturday. Great job Paul on organizing this one.

Nobody got any pictures of my dirty purple beater?

Next year will definately be a whole weekend for me.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:00 PM
RaGiN Z (the fake 05) wrote:
griderusmc wrote:i had a great time!. was worh the trip from florida. lots of nice rides.

WTF! Florida? Seriously??? How long of a drive is that anyway?

eh not that far. we where in indiana visiting family.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:31 PM
I been home for about an hour now. I'm pooped, the ride home SUUUUCKED. I came SO close to hitting a deer, and then Brad (Zyaaa) actually clipped it in his beretta. Needs a hood, and some more aesthetics, but everyone's ok, and no one's car is totalled. Overall, I had a ton of fun this year, and I can't wait to start planning for next year!

Sunday, June 21, 2009 10:03 PM
^^^^ GOD... i feel like total ASS for ruining my car like that. i know its only my dd but come on now, even that got some pride put into it.

just made it home after something like 12 hours. im dead. done. beat. shot. beef jerky. thats it im done. see you guys when i wake up in a few days.

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Monday, June 22, 2009 4:55 AM
hit me up paul whenever your ready to start planning for next year, im down for helping out again, i just want to help you pick a better date.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, June 22, 2009 5:45 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:Jay van - I have no idea what you speak of. I am not even joking.
Always a blast glad I could help this year. Meant a lot to me. And the award was def. Unexpected but I think I need help deciding what picture to put in it LOL

70 speed limiter was ridiculously funny.
john317(AKA Gary the Old guy) wrote:Just got to the shop. 13hrs. of draggin a trailer and it was worth it to see everyone again.
Thanks to Paul and all who helped to make my 4th Bash a blast again!!!

Glad to see you again, and congrats again on best of show.
jnickel wrote:sooooo..whens the next one?
had a blast..met some great folks and saw some old friends that i don't see enough
too many to list, but so so much fun..
water polo FTMFW lol

The pool was a LOT of fun.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 22, 2009 5:49 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, June 22, 2009 6:22 AM
sndsgood wrote:hit me up paul whenever your ready to start planning for next year, im down for helping out again, i just want to help you pick a better date.

What was wrong with the date? I picked June because it's generally cooler then July and august. I thought it worked out nicely. Only thing that sucked is after we had everything planned jco bash was planned for 2 weeks before.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search