Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone! - Page 33 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:56 AM
i wanna make to the bash but i need to see if i can find anyone who wants to go with me up there its a 23 hr drive from where im at denver co

2003 2.2 ecotec turbo 250 whp 247tq

Re: Final Bash Info/Itinerary Thread. All info here is final, and written in stone!
Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:36 AM
if you can make it here, we'll go with you from there. You're only alone 6 hours

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 5:07 PM
chris olivas wrote:i wanna make to the bash but i need to see if i can find anyone who wants to go with me up there its a 23 hr drive from where im at denver co

HOLY HELL! Did I miss somethin. Where is it next year? Last year was only 15 or so from denver. IF I can figure out a way to go chris. We can just cruise together.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 5:15 PM
yup for sure ecotecpower you got awhile to let me know i know my chick cant make it we just had a baby boy so she will have to stay behind but im down to cruse with you we will probably be the only ones representing colorado lol

2003 2.2 ecotec turbo 250 whp 247tq
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 9:18 PM
you will probably be farthest distance traveled haha, id really like to see both your cars in person! be sure to doctor up that front end before making that long of a trip

Thursday, December 10, 2009 2:36 PM
im in rapid city which is 5 hours away from denver. i could meet you guys somewhere and cruise along.

Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:40 AM
Phil any updates?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Saturday, December 19, 2009 1:25 AM
so paul, do you have anything to do with this one or is it all phil?? or???

and anybody coming from the west can stay at my house if you'd like.

Stand in the corner and SCREAM with me!!!!
Monday, December 21, 2009 5:28 AM
seems allot of people from the west are wanting to come this year, we should hold it in indy so they dont have to travel as far... just saying.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, December 21, 2009 5:32 AM
^^^^ man speaka the truth.

Stand in the corner and SCREAM with me!!!!
Monday, December 21, 2009 5:35 AM
lol man lives in Indy...I don't believe him for a second. A shady one, that guy is

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 3:49 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:lol man lives in Indy...I don't believe him for a second. A shady one, that guy is

hey im sure my current residence doesn't have anything to do with my post thank you very much lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 4:10 PM
Name a place and date and im there!!!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 7:23 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Name a place and date and im there!!!

this.

I'm not missing it this year.

---

Monday, December 28, 2009 12:40 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Name a place and date and im there!!!

Monday, December 28, 2009 3:25 PM
Geeze you guys need to hurry up with this time and date stuff

Monday, December 28, 2009 4:28 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:Geeze you guys need to hurry up with this time and date stuff

yup, its almost the first of the year already

Monday, December 28, 2009 4:44 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:Geeze you guys need to hurry up with this time and date stuff

x2

"ohhhh noooo your tires all flat n junkkkk"

Monday, December 28, 2009 4:45 PM
^^^

x3 rather

Monday, December 28, 2009 5:26 PM
mannnn i am not doing the myspace thing again, why does the bash have to be far from cincy? im now gonna have to try and invite that girl to come alll the way up to this new location... damn u guys make a man work dont ya.

cant wait for the bash, please dont make it the same weekend as Import Alliance 10. kthxbai!

Monday, December 28, 2009 8:55 PM
Gary,
I'm doing the myspace thing...
So puck you

Monday, December 28, 2009 8:58 PM
right now the bst date in my mind is the LAST WEEKEND OF JULY 2010

I checked with Jason, and he sees no shows that date

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 9:10 AM
Lets do it in Indy..cut my drive time from 6hrs to 2!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:05 PM
keep us posted qwibby hope to make it out this year

Dave
Sideways is the best way to drive
07 Cool GXP
14.55 E/T
2.078 60'FT.
Thursday, December 31, 2009 10:30 AM
last weekend of july is going to be hotter than hell. but oh well, been the past two years so it doesnt bother me LOL.

Trailer Queen corvette wanna-be with 40 coats of wax and powdercoating that soaks in.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search