Winged Warrior VI - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Winged Warrior VI
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 8:54 PM
registration is open. race day is may 8, 2010

my carDomain updated 10/31/09 Forged and Supercharged

Re: Winged Warrior VI
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:03 PM
going to see how my schedule goes this year but i may try to make it. from what i read though you dont get to change tires unless you are in a special class? Still interested, i know it fills up fast but its way too up in the air for m car right now. if i dont race i might go to watch.

Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:48 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:going to see how my schedule goes this year but i may try to make it. from what i read though you dont get to change tires unless you are in a special class? Still interested, i know it fills up fast but its way too up in the air for m car right now. if i dont race i might go to watch.

it's usually short on domestics. i haven't heard of anyone gettin denied entry as long as you pay ahead of time. it does fill up fast. no you don't get to change tires in classes A-F, only top guy can change tires and that's usually super exotic, shop cars, or heavily built cars. an srt4 won in its designated class in drag race and my buddy tom (silver turbo cavy) won or placed 2nd the year before that. there's no need to switch tires. keeps the field even.

Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:56 PM
s1lver_N1p (forum_Naz1) wrote:
BuiltNBoosted wrote:going to see how my schedule goes this year but i may try to make it. from what i read though you dont get to change tires unless you are in a special class? Still interested, i know it fills up fast but its way too up in the air for m car right now. if i dont race i might go to watch.

it's usually short on domestics. i haven't heard of anyone gettin denied entry as long as you pay ahead of time. it does fill up fast. no you don't get to change tires in classes A-F, only top guy can change tires and that's usually super exotic, shop cars, or heavily built cars. an srt4 won in its designated class in drag race and my buddy tom (silver turbo cavy) won or placed 2nd the year before that. there's no need to switch tires. keeps the field even.

the only reason i would want to is so i wouldnt have to auto x on the radials. thats the only thing. i mean i was pulling good 60's on the azenis but i know id pull faster on the radials. i just wish i could plan that far out. i dont want to register and pay and not be able to make it and cut someone else out that could have raced. i want to try to make it though.

also whats the cost of it all?

Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:25 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
s1lver_N1p (forum_Naz1) wrote:

the only reason i would want to is so i wouldnt have to auto x on the radials. thats the only thing. i mean i was pulling good 60's on the azenis but i know id pull faster on the radials. i just wish i could plan that far out. i dont want to register and pay and not be able to make it and cut someone else out that could have raced. i want to try to make it though.

also whats the cost of it all?

i understand wanting to change tires. it's a total event not just one race.
$80. you pay once you are selected closer to the event. you can register now if you'd like.

Friday, February 05, 2010 4:43 AM
not to mention they usually have extras, so its easier to register earlier, get a spot and then if you back out they can fill it versus waiting till later and then have them fill up. its a really cool event.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, February 05, 2010 8:42 AM
yeah im thinking about it.... thinking.... its a high maybe.

Friday, February 26, 2010 2:59 PM
wow thanks to whoever submitted this for the events section on the mainpage.

Friday, February 26, 2010 3:00 PM
your welcome

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 7:23 PM

my carDomain updated 3/2/10 Forged and Supercharged

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search