Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information - Page 3 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 2:05 AM
Damn just looking and I see painesville Ohio is 676 ft above sea level and my car is tuned at 5500 ft above sea level this should be fun better bring the hp tuners ..... Oh yea sucks I don't know how to use it lol



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, February 18, 2010 2:10 AM


2003 2.2 ecotec turbo 250 whp 247tq

Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 3:58 AM
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:

WHITECAVY wrote:

I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:

Already have off making my room reservations tonight wooot!!!!


Im sure your gonna ask to have your window by the first floor main parking lot to have that 'special access' right?


hahaha that window kicked my ass while i was drunk.



anybody need a roomie?



BUAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

I really need another lot front room this year!!!



JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!


In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:31 AM
holy hell, not getting furthest away honors this year... by a LONG shot LOL

welp, i did the math.. looking like i need to save around $700 to make the bash a reality for us. which blows but oh well, even the wife loves cumin.



Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:36 AM
Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:49 AM
lol










~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
______________________
WHITECAVY no more
2012 numbers - 4SPD AUTOMATIC!!
328 HP
306 TQ
Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 6:43 AM
if i can find a driver a may consider bringing both my cars to the bash since its really not that far of a drive



1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85





Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 6:46 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:

This is the schedule we will be running. Pre-Registration information will be released closer to the Bash.

If anyone has any further questions, please feel free to PM me. I would like to keep this post as trash free as possible. Thanks


guys, move discussions to the other thread.

/thread


my carDomain updated 10/31/09 Forged and Supercharged


Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 6:49 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:

if i can find a driver a may consider bringing both my cars to the bash since its really not that far of a drive


Shoot me a text I could ride one out there for you.



JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!


In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:59 AM
s1lver_N1p (forum_Naz1) wrote:

Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:

This is the schedule we will be running. Pre-Registration information will be released closer to the Bash.

If anyone has any further questions, please feel free to PM me. I would like to keep this post as trash free as possible. Thanks


guys, move discussions to the other thread.

/thread


sorry, I didn't think I needed to be dr. obvious, bash trash is allowed...

things I don't want

how peanut butter and testicles provides a good time
how bill hahn pissed people off
how rodimus fornicated with an automotive part



LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 2:17 PM
I'm soo down.
Can't wait to see everybody again!

Gary(young one), lets bring bikes.





Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 2:27 PM
CLC wrote:

I'm soo down.
Can't wait to see everybody again!

Gary(young one), lets bring bikes.



I might have to strap my rack back on and drag my bike down too. Are there alot of people that ride on here? I only know of a few....






Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 3:46 PM
s1lver_N1p (forum_Naz1) wrote:

Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:

This is the schedule we will be running. Pre-Registration information will be released closer to the Bash.

If anyone has any further questions, please feel free to PM me. I would like to keep this post as trash free as possible. Thanks


guys, move discussions to the other thread.

/thread


all the info needed to know is on page one. how come we cant discuss it further?

Total Trip : 494 Miles about 7:56. Thats what google says, my gps will tell me different.
My house to Chicago to probably get a passenger, 115 Miles about 2:02. (usually less depends on traffic)
Chicago to Ohio : 370 Miles 5:54. Not bad at all.



Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 4:55 PM
^^ lucky you



2003 2.2 ecotec turbo 250 whp 247tq
Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:05 PM
chris olivas wrote:

^^ lucky you


hey its still a haul for me lol. its longer than last year too. still not a bad drive. ive had worse.



Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:13 PM
464mi 7 hours 25 mins

woooooot short drive for me!!!!



JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!


In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 5:15 PM
8hrs from where I am in Canada, might actually attend this year, gonna see if some of the guys from up here wanna go.





Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 7:45 PM
bout 5 hour drive for me



Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:02 PM
I can't wait.... People will have a surprise when they see qwibby



LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:02 PM
45mins for me dam thats a haul
phils gonna go live on 5 with that chick chuck.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:07 PM

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Friday, February 19, 2010 5:36 AM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:




sorry, I didn't think I needed to be dr. obvious, bash trash is allowed...

things I don't want

how peanut butter and testicles provides a good time
how bill hahn pissed people off
how rodimus fornicated with an automotive part


but its been so long for rodimus all i have to say is vaaaaaagggggggiiiiiinnnnnnaaaa!!!




horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Friday, February 19, 2010 12:18 PM
HAAHHAA

I'm down for bringing my mountain bike, if it fits



1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85






Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Friday, February 19, 2010 4:02 PM
that drive is nice for sure

Matt Gorman(ECOjunkkcurse) wrote:

45mins for me dam thats a haul
phils gonna go live on 5 with that chick chuck.


hahaha for sure.

PS. since were so close to home this time, we could make the short trip over to cleveland, they will all probably be working at the club since its the weekend. We could invite em all back to partay, and im willing to bet some would be down lol


---


Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Friday, February 19, 2010 4:40 PM
newt wrote:

8hrs from where I am in Canada, might actually attend this year, gonna see if some of the guys from up here wanna go.


i am one of some of the guys from up here lol. lookin forward to this




14.04 @ 101 ALLMOTOR
Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Saturday, February 20, 2010 10:23 PM
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:

that drive is nice for sure

Matt Gorman(ECOjunkkcurse) wrote:

45mins for me dam thats a haul
phils gonna go live on 5 with that chick chuck.


hahaha for sure.

PS. since were so close to home this time, we could make the short trip over to cleveland, they will all probably be working at the club since its the weekend. We could invite em all back to partay, and im willing to bet some would be down lol


hell yeah bro, im putting in my liquor orders now, im goin all out this year


Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: Official 2010 GM Tuner Bash Information
Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:59 AM
only 115mi and 2hrs. not a bad drive!



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search