2010 GM Tuner Bash SWAP MEET!!! - Page 5 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2010 GM Tuner Bash SWAP MEET!!!
Monday, August 09, 2010 3:50 AM
Transporter7220 wrote:

I think the main problem was it was already dark after the tropheys.

Agreed




Re: 2010 GM Tuner Bash SWAP MEET!!!
Monday, August 09, 2010 4:02 AM
There were people out before the awards, not many though...





Re: 2010 GM Tuner Bash SWAP MEET!!!
Monday, August 09, 2010 4:39 AM
problem was not everyone was told when and where so no one new what was going on. next year times should just be written up with times and locations and handed out to everyone as they arrive to check in so that there will be no issues or questions about times or lcoations or where were goign or what were doing. will take care of allot of the issues.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: 2010 GM Tuner Bash SWAP MEET!!!
Monday, August 09, 2010 5:36 AM
Re: 2010 GM Tuner Bash SWAP MEET!!!
Monday, August 09, 2010 5:42 AM
sndsgood wrote:

problem was not everyone was told when and where so no one new what was going on. next year times should just be written up with times and locations and handed out to everyone as they arrive to check in so that there will be no issues or questions about times or lcoations or where were goign or what were doing. will take care of allot of the issues.


Agree. Seemed everyone had different info than the other, so no one knew who had the right info. Best thing would be to have a section at the show that would be just for the swap meet. Everyone put your stuff up (like on a table), with your name next to your stuff, and maybe phone number. If you see something you want and the person is not standing there call them.




FU Tuning



Re: 2010 GM Tuner Bash SWAP MEET!!!
Monday, August 09, 2010 11:20 AM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

problem was not everyone was told when and where so no one new what was going on. next year times should just be written up with times and locations and handed out to everyone as they arrive to check in so that there will be no issues or questions about times or lcoations or where were goign or what were doing. will take care of allot of the issues.


Agree. Seemed everyone had different info than the other, so no one knew who had the right info. Best thing would be to have a section at the show that would be just for the swap meet. Everyone put your stuff up (like on a table), with your name next to your stuff, and maybe phone number. If you see something you want and the person is not standing there call them.


I agree with John and Jason. I do like that we listed what everyone was bringing with them ahead of time as well. The swap meet worked out for me because those who wanted something I had contacted me prior to the bash




Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Re: 2010 GM Tuner Bash SWAP MEET!!!
Monday, August 09, 2010 11:40 AM
i told everyone i saw the same thing. this was something new, so next year we can work around it. it was kinda last minute. but at least we had people who saw what they want knew ahead of time.



LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Re: 2010 GM Tuner Bash SWAP MEET!!!
Monday, August 09, 2010 11:44 AM
Yeah it was something new we had never tried before, and out of the whole weekend it was the only thing that didn't go as planned, so I'd say things went pretty damn well.



Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Re: 2010 GM Tuner Bash SWAP MEET!!!
Monday, August 09, 2010 2:41 PM
IamQwibby wrote:

i told everyone i saw the same thing. this was something new, so next year we can work around it. it was kinda last minute. but at least we had people who saw what they want knew ahead of time.


yea when i suggested it i thought we would plan it out a bit more. first time though i at least sold 2 things.

next year i wanna get rid of the rest



My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search