Never Enough Auto Accessories Meet & Greet June 6, 2009 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Never Enough Auto Accessories Meet & Greet June 6, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:48 AM
We welcome anyone to come to our meet and greet. Bring your family and friends. Import or Domestic bring your car buddies. This will take place here at Never Enough Auto Accessories in Grant, MI. We'll get it started around 9-10 am on Saturday June 6th.

We will have hot dogs, chips, pop, and whatever else. We will basically have our lift open so you guys can tinker on your cars. (waiver may be required)

If you are looking to purchase anything you can also purchase your parts and have them wait here until you guys come on the 6th. That way you don't have to pay shipping, you can also install them while you are here. (some products may not be eligible)

Last year we tried to get a meet and greet going, however this was unsuccessful... People said we didn't give them enough time...Now this said you have 3 months to make plans. This has been posted on yourcobalt.com and ionforums.net. We love to see some nice j's come out. There are a lot of nice J's from JBOM we would love to see come out. If you have any questions please email me at milt@neverenoughauto.com

ROAD TRIP for Everyone!!! It would be cool if everyone could meet up somewhere along the line and all ride side by side here. There are many hotels available near by..

Someone take it by the horns and get this going!!!

Address:
Never Enough Auto Accessories
161 South Maple
Grant, MI 49327

Milt Burns, milt@neverenoughauto.com 877-609-6727

Re: Never Enough Auto Accessories Meet & Greet June 6, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 8:56 PM
sounds like a good time but thats one hell of a road trip to be close to the bash for me date wise. i cant swing them both. but good luck and hope it all works out for you! cant wait to see some pics from it afterwards.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:11 AM
Vincent Morris wrote:sounds like a good time but thats one hell of a road trip to be close to the bash for me date wise. i cant swing them both. but good luck and hope it all works out for you! cant wait to see some pics from it afterwards.

Yeah, this is something new for us so we are experimenting. However we get a decent turn out. Thanks for the support however.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:09 PM
If I was still in Michigan I'd rally people to attend for sure, Never Enough is a great company to support and I wouldn't hesitate to attend this nor purchase products from them.

Friday, April 17, 2009 11:07 AM
Would really like to meet some of you guys....

Saturday, April 18, 2009 6:10 PM
hmmmm might have to make a work trip

Saturday, May 02, 2009 8:35 AM
Sounds good...... ^
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 7:25 AM
Unfortunatly due to lack of interest again this year, we will be canceling the June car meet event @ Never Enough Auto Accessories. If you have any questions please give us a call. Thank You!

Thursday, February 18, 2010 2:30 PM
I missed this thread last year some how.. Get something going this year and I can get people out for sure. I'm right down in GR.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:48 AM
Milt, how about this year?

Bad ass Astro, Cavfire, 99 2.4 Cavy 4 door
Friday, April 02, 2010 5:29 AM
I'm in.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 1:42 PM
I'd be in. I'll bring the club along too. That would make 5 more

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 1:53 PM
There is a club by me?

PM me details Josh

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search