CAR SHOW - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CAR SHOW
Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:46 AM
There is a car show that is called The Lot. It is this month on the 19th from 7pm-11pm. It cost you NOTHING! Free food, drings, giveaways etc. There is also FREE jsp testing if you have subs. The show is huge and alot of fun. It is in St. Peters, MO 63376 at the former behlmann carnection center which is now a big church. ABSOLUTELY NO PREACHING is involved. Its right off of the north service road and you can see it from hyw 70. The only thing that we ask is that you dont bring any weapons or alcohol. Its just a fun place for people with there cars to come and have fun showing them off without getting kicked off of comuter lots. You can call 636-947-8509 for more information if you are interested. Or you can email me at johncondon.10@gmail.com.

Re: CAR SHOW
Monday, September 14, 2009 8:09 AM
please email me at johncondon.10@gmail.com and let me know if you plan on coming out to The Lot. I need a count. Thanks
Monday, September 14, 2009 6:38 PM
I generally go to all of them.... Don't always have my car with me, but its always nice rides and a good time! I will be there Saturday also. Need to pass out flyers for the BK Memorial Car Show we are putting Saturday the 26th at PUR Performance....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, September 14, 2009 7:24 PM
o aight that sounds good. ill try to make it to that as well. just put a flyer in my car so i can put it in my phone
Monday, September 14, 2009 8:16 PM
John Condon wrote:o aight that sounds good. ill try to make it to that as well. just put a flyer in my car so i can put it in my phone
Just in case I miss you, here it is....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:22 AM
Oh i know what that is cuz that flyer was put in my car last month at the lot. Ya ill def be there for that. Where in in the STL area are you located cuz im right next to the new embassy suites convention center
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:26 AM
John Condon wrote:Oh i know what that is cuz that flyer was put in my car last month at the lot. Ya ill def be there for that. Where in in the STL area are you located cuz im right next to the new embassy suites convention center
I'm in Arnold area... 141/55

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 7:35 AM
oh well...damn lol. Me and my dad are running into a few problems with installing my turbo and im tryin to find someone thats not to far from where im at to maybe come take a look at it.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:07 AM
John Condon wrote:oh well...damn lol. Me and my dad are running into a few problems with installing my turbo and im tryin to find someone thats not to far from where im at to maybe come take a look at it.
What type of problems you guys running in to? This week I am working some strange hours, so I am not sure if I can come out and take a look or not. Instead of getting this thread off topic, PM me......

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:43 AM
i cant lol. just email me at johncondon.10@gmail.com.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search