Windsheild Wiper transmission linkage..help!! - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Windsheild Wiper transmission linkage..help!!
Thursday, October 08, 2009 8:52 AM
I'm not really sure how to explain this, but on my windsheild wiper transmission, where the linkage connects for the passenger side wiper, I broke the little plastic piece that hold on to the ball bearing type thing that connects those to link arms...is there anyway to get another plastic washer/nut thing or will I have to buy a whole new part? please reply back if you have any ideas!

Re: Windsheild Wiper transmission linkage..help!!
Thursday, October 08, 2009 10:59 AM
Pics would be great--I'm really good at solving these types of problems; but I need to see it.

Re: Windsheild Wiper transmission linkage..help!!
Monday, December 09, 2013 5:29 PM
Jbody57 wrote:I'm not really sure how to explain this, but on my windsheild wiper transmission, where the linkage connects for the passenger side wiper, I broke the little plastic piece that hold on to the ball bearing type thing that connects those to link arms...is there anyway to get another plastic washer/nut thing or will I have to buy a whole new part? please reply back if you have any ideas!

I am having same issue. You are looking for the Wiper Linkage Bushings. I just bought an assorted pack of bushing for GM models up to 07 and there was only 1 set that fit right, but now my passenger side wiper has a lot of wiggle room in it. If anyone knows where to find OEM bushing then I'm sure that would help the both of us. Or if it's better to just go ahead and replace the whole linkage assembly?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search