code po113 air intake sensor - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
code po113 air intake sensor
Sunday, June 30, 2013 6:25 PM
So i got this code went though a TON of testing and I have concluding that the harness that plug into this sensor is bad. Does anybody know where on this earth I could find this pigtail with the 2 wires coming off of it? Any help is greatly appreciated !!!

Re: code po113 air intake sensor
Monday, July 01, 2013 8:57 PM
have you even looked at it yet or done any continuity tests? its far more likely you have a spot that rubbed through which can be replaced than needing to replace the entire IAT harness.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Monday, July 01, 2013 9:05 PM
I am having the same code and yet have taken the harness apart to find my issue. Has your trans been shifting hard at all or are driving a stick?

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Thursday, July 04, 2013 11:24 AM
had this same problem got the plug off a junkyard harness take a few of em just incase or find a good known plug and swap it

Erik Packard
Saturday, July 06, 2013 8:14 AM
Seriously, call your local dealer. I got a pig tail harness for a fog light bulb for my cavi. I work in parts at a dealership, and most manufactures sell pigtails, or empty sockets and repair wires to make your own pigtail. GM sells mostly complete pigtails with crimp connectors and heat shrink in a kit of sorts.
Junk yard's are a good option as well.

Sunday, August 11, 2013 10:23 PM
sorry it took so long to reply, it was the pigtail i went to my local junkyard and cut one off another cavi different year than mine cost me 2.00 for the fix. twisted the wires together, and heat shrunk it really good, and electrical tapped it back together, and everything's been fine =D and no it wasn't shifting rough because it's a stick shift lol
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 6:24 AM
Just did mine also, according to my dealer the most common issue for the AIT/P0113 code is the pig tail. Wish I would have known defore spending $20 on a $2 fix but o well lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search