Anti theft light - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anti theft light
Wednesday, December 04, 2013 8:07 AM
ok I've been having a anti theft problem for a bit and cant figure it out, at first it was no gauges (TAC, GAS SPEEDO, TEMP) at all worked but all the back lighting worked and I could still drive, so because all my fuses and grounds were good I figured it must be the tumbler, so I bought a new 1, switched it and did all the nessary steps to get it running but now it won't stay running, also everyone says that when u do this the anti theft light should flash, but mine doesn't even light up now at all, and before I switched the tumbler my stereo worked and power trunk didn't , now its the opposite?? any help or advice? I'm all ears (technically eyes lol)

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood

Re: Anti theft light
Saturday, December 28, 2013 8:32 PM
No one here kno's anything about Cavalier 03-05 Cavalier Anti-theft????

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, December 28, 2013 8:55 PM
Cavalier Thompson wrote:No one here kno's anything about Cavalier 03-05 Cavalier Anti-theft????
dont kno how i got Cavalier in there twice but whatever lol

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, December 28, 2013 10:03 PM
Try doing a relearn. There is resistance in the yellow and white wire undernieth the ignition switch. That has to be relearned. You can look up passlock bypass. You can buy pass it with a resistor or a gm automatic learning bypass kit for your year and model. I do it all the time with remote starts. I would try a relearn first though.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Sunday, December 29, 2013 12:36 PM
tryed that 10 times over but still nothing, me and my friend been goin over it with a fine toothed comb, checked fuses, ignition wires broke anywhere even disconnected my alarm and switched his computer, tumbler and cluster from his beater to my car and no go but I did find this New Rockies full bypass module on google searching solutions for this but never heard of it before so I'm kinda iffy on trying it it, http://newrockies.com

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Sunday, December 29, 2013 12:39 PM
Did you check the gauge cluster fuse? If the lighting works, but the rest of the cluster doesn't... probably has no power.
Sunday, December 29, 2013 1:23 PM
checked every fuse with a volt meter twice and my friend checked them twice, they all worked, unless that fuse is somewhere else in the car

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, January 27, 2014 12:42 PM
just wondering if anyone would kno if I switched my Cluster, Tumbler, BCM and PCM from a junk car the same year and drivetrain as mine, would that get my car running??

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search