HELP ME, TRANS AND DASH RATTLE AND FRONT END CONVERSION - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HELP ME, TRANS AND DASH RATTLE AND FRONT END CONVERSION
Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:27 PM
I drive a base 2.2 Sfi recently just got it on the road well let's start off about the dash rattle I out every screw bal in that thin and it still makes a noise any idea? , and the trans issues is well it already shifts hard and sluggish (its auto) and it will go from shifting at 2500 to 3500 then shift nonrla again and at lease one a day it will feel like I got rear ended the trans would jump no lights Nighting so I pull over I cycle the key to reset the computer, just pull it down and up the gear shifter then start by going from 123d , anyone ekese happen to them? And the pedal is very unresonpive, I'm Gunnar do a trans pan drop and clean it up and go from there if anyone has any ideas of anything if this please help me ou, and LOOKINH TO SEE IF ANYBODY KNIWS IF ITS POSSIBKE TO TURN A 02 CAVALIERS FRONT END INTO A 03-05 FRONT END WITH THE Z TYPE FRONT BUMBER FOR FOG LIFHTS, for whoever read this and took out the time to help I'd just like to say that I very appreciate it thank you guys so mucb

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,,,,,Torque is how far you take the wall with you

Re: HELP ME, TRANS AND DASH RATTLE AND FRONT END CONVERSION
Friday, May 23, 2014 10:24 AM
Dafaq did I just read? Or more so try to read...

Friday, May 23, 2014 12:10 PM
more and more of them by the day... Between this guy and the one that his wheel fell off wtf?!?!?!?!?!

Friday, May 23, 2014 1:44 PM
LOL
Monday, June 02, 2014 8:41 PM
Well I was half asleep when I wrote that I'm Gunnar write a better one

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,,,,,Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search