Injector circuit ld9 - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Injector circuit ld9
Monday, February 16, 2015 12:16 PM
I have a question about the fuel injector circuit on my 96 cavalier z24. i have the code p0200. When i test each of the wires in the circuit with a test light, the ground lights up good but the four power wires all give a faint amount of light on my test light. I cannot find a short in the harness. I can tell its running rich and sounds like crap. For a while i'd be driving down the road and it would all of a sudden work fine then five minutes later back to sputtering. Now it runs bad all the time.

Re: Injector circuit ld9
Monday, February 16, 2015 6:12 PM
Have you checked the ohms of the injector?

FU Tuning

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:35 AM
I have tried a different set of injectors and it was no different. I'll go out and check the ohms today.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 7:12 PM
Had a problem similar to that when someone poured sugar in my tank. dropped the tank, new filter, blew out the lines, cleaned tank with water, grabbed a used injector rail from PNP. Worked like a charm after then. I was getting the engine running to lean code though. But the engine was sputtering like mad.
What is your fuel pressure at?
Wednesday, February 18, 2015 5:42 AM
I am unable to check my fuel pressure, as i dont have a tester. I'm thinking i should buy one.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search