Please help! - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Please help!
Thursday, March 19, 2015 4:56 PM
Ok I'm stumped here. I've done all I can do to try and figure this out myself. I don't post here often but have been around for years I'll give you alittle back ground on my car as to help solve my issue. I own a 2000 5 speed z24 with "afew" mods car is supercharged with the m45. I bought a per tuned ecm off another member on here. Installed the kit and the ecm everything runs fine not even a check engine light I did have the security come on but it stayed on solid ( which from my understanding is ok) car would start everytime no issue. One day I went to start the car and all it would do is crank didn't even hear the pump turn on. Got out took opened the fusebox (engine bay) checked everything gave the relay a tap got back in the car turn the key fuel turns on and the car starts turn the car off and now all it will do is crank again no pump sound. Now I've been checking everything time and testing has lead me to the relay, I've Swapped and tested it (clicks when given 12v) teste the grounds with test light and all seem to be just fine. Using a multimeter I have 12v on the ignition side of the relay, on the ecm side I'm only seeing 8.5 volts this is with the relay removed. Now if I plug in the relay I still see the same voltage on the ignition but I get 0 voltage on the ecm side. When I jump the 2 connections the fuel pump will turn on the car will crank and run No security light no check engine light and run car runs just as it should. I'm really at a loss here any help would be greatly appreciated I'm a pretty knowledgeable Anything done to my car has been done by myself. So please can someone help me out I love my car and want to be able to drive it this year.

Re: Please help!
Friday, April 10, 2015 6:43 PM
Bump please help still not working!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search