So the hottest day of the year with it about 100 and crazy humidity and severe storms. Go to turn on the AC and have a problem. Open the hood and the fan blades had come loose from the motor. I just installed a new motor a couple of months ago and the paperwork warned to not over-tighten the bolt that holds the thing on. I guess I didn't tighten it enough. So I had a fun 2 hours of getting my hands and arms all burned, bruised and sliced-up reaching down from the top trying to pick up the tiny bolts and washers that had fallen down under the radiator and condenser with a needle-nose pliers. I managed to get everything back on, but what a pain. Has anyone else had this happen?