I don't know what I should do - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I don't know what I should do
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 6:28 AM
Ok... First off, how often should i check my timing belt? or have it replaced rather... how often should i change the oil, and what should i do about sensors? I think the sensor in the bottom of the antifreeze tank is bad... what do i do about replacing that? and where can i go online to order those sensors.. Do i need to replace my O2 sensor also? or any other ones? uh... lets see.. if i was going to get another clutch kit like this one (http://www.gravanatuning.com/applications/1998_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Coupe_2.4.aspx/2/50/_Clutch_Flywheel_Centerforce_Dual_Friction_Clutch._A_must_for_the_2.4_) Should i get that? or would i even need it? And if i was going to make my car all show... but i also want it to be pretty fast, where should i go as in website's.. And how long and much is it to shave door handles and trunk lock. j/w Thanks

Re: I don't know what I should do
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 6:47 AM
Whoa, dude, you have a long road of learning ahead of you. First off, take every single one of those questions and run a search on the key words. I really think that you'll get a lot of answers from some of the experts. Second, if you don't already have a repair manual, Chilton's or Hayne's, you should get one. Also, if you want a really good manual, get the one from the dealership that goes more in depth on stuff but costs a pretty penny. Third, you should have an owner's manual (hopefully). It outlines all the times of things you should check and change. That's all I have, hopefully no one will bite your head off

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search