EXHAUST QUESTION!! - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
EXHAUST QUESTION!!
Sunday, March 06, 2005 8:38 AM
alright guys....97 Z24..i desperately need a new exhaust (have original stock exhaust on). i want to know if there is a nice looking exhaust out there on the market at a decent price but w/o an annoying noice. i really do not want too much exhaust noice b/c i rather hear my intake scream. any advice would be greatly appreciated!! thanx

Nathan S. Nace

Re: EXHAUST QUESTION!!
Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:29 AM
there are so many diffrent exhaust systems out there, if you dont want annoying sound, but you want it to look nice, just buy a nice tip for your stock setup

-kyle

Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:36 AM
yea that is always a possibility but my original exhaust is shot so regardless i will be purchasing another exhaust...well a muffler atleast.

Nathan S. Nace
Friday, April 01, 2005 8:57 PM
I bought a set of ricer mufflers off of ebay and they were obnoxious. you could hear me from 1/2 mile away. i now have the RK/magnaflow catback and while i do get a nice rumble, its nowhere near as annoying as the other!
Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:20 AM
i like the look of the magna flow, i don't have it so i don't know how it sounds but you could probably buy a silencer for it

When changing gears in life, remember Find 'em, don't Grind 'em.
2003 Silver LS Sport Coupe 5-speed
Sunday, April 03, 2005 1:57 PM
You could have a custom exhaust made for you at a speed shop and have a stock exaust muffler pipe enlarged to help with the noise.

Team Tach Out
Http://www.team-tachout.com/
Falmouth,VA
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search