headlamps - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
headlamps
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:35 PM
hi guys one of my headlight is kind of... well, not clear, looks like fogish from the inside, I tried to take it out but i dont know how to remove them what should i do? and btw i need to remove the whole headlight to change a bulb or whats the process, thnx

Re: headlamps
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:36 PM
It would really help to know what year/model car you have.

Please fill out your registry as well, it only helps us when you ask these questions, we aren't psychic.... psychotic, thats another story

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:17 PM
srry, its a sunfire 2001, im not the first owner and i believe the past guy crashed or something and replaced only one headlamp.. well i dont know, but it looks ugly :S can i polish it? or what should i do thnx
Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:15 PM
any help?.. i would really like to fix this my night vision is very limited bcause of this problem..
Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:42 PM
well im not sure how to remove the headlamp assembly in a sunfire but you can use acetone on the outside if the housing is discolered yellowish

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Monday, March 07, 2005 6:49 PM
the problem here is that i believe its from the inside, it really looks ugly.. and i also would like to change the bulbs, i tried but i dont know how, do i nee dto take the bumper out or something?

heres a pic

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/759000-759999/759344_5_full.jpg
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search